• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you marry a girl who you met on casual encounters?

IML Gear Cream!
I'd hit the second one with a 10 ton truck and back over her for good measure

id hit it....

attachment.php

That is not craigslist material....

Here are my honest answers brother. Take it how you choose:
1) if she told you about the 8 guys, swallowed 4 loads and allowed 3 to come in cum in her while they were in a relationship chances are she really fucked 20 and only had 8 abortions, and 2 morning after pills while only being involved in 1 glory hole incident that ended up in a circle jerk. What in trying to get at here is that she probably hasn't given you fill disclosure but only told you what she couldn't cover up or until she saw your reaction.
2) Man up. If you had enough confidence in yourself you wouldn't worry about who she has fucked and you would know that you're the best she will ever have.
3) If she treats you like your dick is bigger than King kongs pinky finger, keep her. Especially if you're contemplating marriage. Your job as a man is to make her feel like she is the woman of your dreams and all you've ever wanted in a woman. Her job is to make you feel like you're the man of the house and that she has never be stuffed with such a big dick and that with a raise of your brow you can make her panties drop.
4) your still at an early enough age that you can be picky on some things. I got divorced at 27. My biggest problem growing into a man (mind you i just turned 30) is that woman around my age now pretty much all had a bf that took pictures or videos, they've all been with over 10 guys, probably all had a cock bugger than yours at one point, all had a guy they slept with or 3 that were a mistake. Lol my point is you can't judge. The more questions you ask the more you torture yourself. The more it will be in the back of your head. I'm not a bottom feeder at all. I can't go out anywhere without getting shot the Fuck face at least twice. Last time I was at a club girls would literally take my hands and put them on their Tits or ass. I get told im beautiful by women.
I'm now engaged to a drama free,blue eyed, 36" ass, six pack toting cuban. Has she fucked before me? Yeah. Has she loved someone before me?yeah. Do I give a Fuck? Honestly it will bother me sometimes since I did something stupid and went thru her emails and saw something I shouldn't have when we first started dating but Fuck it. She treats my 7" cock like it's made of gold. She doesn't cheat or lie and we both love our lives together. Fuck it dude the quicker you learn what I'm telling you the less heart ache you'll have. If the shit bothers you rag it out like the other fellas and head to a Morman church. I heard that if you're cool with the pastor he'll hook you up with some Virgin preteens. Lol

Last edited:
Here are my honest answers brother. Take it how you choose:
1) if she told you about the 8 guys, swallowed 4 loads and allowed 3 to come in cum in her while they were in a relationship chances are she really fucked 20 and only had 8 abortions, and 2 morning after pills while only being involved in 1 glory hole incident that ended up in a circle jerk. What in trying to get at here is that she probably hasn't given you fill disclosure but only told you what she couldn't cover up or until she saw your reaction.
2) Man up. If you had enough confidence in yourself you wouldn't worry about who she has fucked and you would know that you're the best she will ever have.
3) If she treats you like your dick is bigger than King kongs pinky finger, keep her. Especially if you're contemplating marriage. Your job as a man is to make her feel like she is the woman of your dreams and all you've ever wanted in a woman. Her job is to make you feel like you're the man of the house and that she has never be stuffed with such a big dick and that with a raise of your brow you can make her panties drop.
4) your still at an early enough age that you can be picky on some things. I got divorced at 27. My biggest problem growing into a man (mind you i just turned 30) is that woman around my age now pretty much all had a bf that took pictures or videos, they've all been with over 10 guys, probably all had a cock bugger than yours at one point, all had a guy they slept with or 3 that were a mistake. Lol my point is you can't judge. The more questions you ask the more you torture yourself. The more it will be in the back of your head. I'm not a bottom feeder at all. I can't go out anywhere without getting shot the Fuck face at least twice. Last time I was at a club girls would literally take my hands and put them on their Tits or ass. I get told im beautiful by women.
I'm now engaged to a drama free,blue eyed, 36" ass, six pack toting cuban. Has she fucked before me? Yeah. Has she loved someone before me?yeah. Do I give a Fuck? Honestly it will bother me sometimes since I did something stupid and went thru her emails and saw something I shouldn't have when we first started dating but Fuck it. She treats my 7" cock like it's made of gold. She doesn't cheat or lie and we both love our lives together. Fuck it dude the quicker you learn what I'm telling you the less heart ache you'll have. If the shit bothers you rag it out like the other fellas and head to a Morman church. I heard that if you're cool with the pastor he'll hook you up with some Virgin preteens. Lol

Damn bro. Some good words there. Thank you. Great insite helps a lot.

You were right about number 1, which is fucking crazy because that's one reason i logged on. She did lie, for 7 months. And yesterday she told me the real number and the amount of time.

It wasnt 8 guys(including me) in 4 months from when she lost it till me. It was actually 10 guys(including me) in 1 month. I met her november 26, 2013. She lost her virginity the last week of oct. 2013. That is more than 2 guys a week. One week it was 3 different guys. Keep i mind some guys she did have sex with multiple times, and that 8 of these are men off craigslist. She is 19, i am 23, and im the youngest she has been with. That number in that amount of time sounds like some serious fucking emotional issues. She was sheltered as a kid and never was allowed freedom and she said she was "rebelling sexually". I get it, to an extent , but still. It's hard to love or even except someone who is by far the easiest and sluttiest and easiest girl you've ever known.

And yes, she is very emotionally unstable. But 10 guys in a little under a month? Lied to me for 7 months about it?

-only wore condom if the guy wanted too(cummed inside by 3 strangers, 2 with no morning after pill)
-1st swallowed load(stranger)
-sex in cars, houses, apts.
-"technically only 9 because 1 was a bj in a car

KEEP IN MIND THAT IS ALL WITH STRANGERS IN LESS THAN A MONTH. She had sex about 20 different times total

Should i fucking run?

In 7 more months she will tell you the real number. 18 guys in 18 hours and 10 of those were a gang bang vid she did for bang bros. She will then show you the gang bang vid with 10 huge black dudes with massive cocks in all her holes.

Sounds like a very good catch brother.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ all of that...

but remind me to never leak any of my vids here......

I feel like we've all been trolled

srsly

I enjoyed it tho

resizedimage600900-tumblr-mr687pzWVt1qbxwudo1-2.jpg

Only if it was her. :daydream:

Back