• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you marry a girl who you met on casual encounters?

IML Gear Cream!
i mean, who the fuck could say no to this face?

No.

But who care what anyone else thinks really... for certain this chick has some screw loose.
She thinks the only way males care for her is by fucking her. That asking for a long term issue.

Good luck in life. Obviously you're a very emotional and unstable person, as she is. You live in the moment and can't see your situation from the outside looking in. Most good decisions I made i was able to see from the outside looking in to make sure emotion didn't pull me in. Moving in after 3 days while your other bitch was still there shows you lack concern for others. Karma will bite hard young grasshopper. Good luck. And get tested.

you are seriously asking cunts in AG for advice about ur relationship?

mother fucker please.........if u like her and she likes you and your cats, then fuck what anyone thinks......remember some poor bitch married reddog and stuck with him so its possible for ANYONE!!!!! to find a woman and be happy

all jokes aside, the fact u need to ask peeps on here these questions just means u dont love her enough to ignore what she done.....i think thats the answer to ur riddle.....

Buahahahaha. You've only known her for 4 months and you're thinking of marriage already. And to top it off you're only 23 and she's 19. Please keep us updated on how this goes.

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!! THISSSS!!! ^^^ :roflmao:

all jokes aside, the fact u need to ask peeps on here these questions just means u dont love her enough to ignore what she done.....i think thats the answer to ur riddle.....

hmmm....philosopher i think... :thinking:

she has taken 8 different cocks and their loads in 4 months??? And you are serious about her???

Deal breaker for me man. I could see one or two but this chick is a cock slurping machine.

hahahahaha heavy hahaha love this dude, fukn hilarious lolll

your not worried she thinks the same. you meet a girl on craigslist, thats were she also met you. then you question how she meets guys. and you cheated on your live in girlfriend 6 times while internet dating. and openly paid for sex. I'm surprised she is with you right now. just sayn you have no room to judge anyone

ive also found numerous masturbation videos and pictures she used to send to guys online from before we met...

would all this really be a dealbreaker for any of you if you wanted to spend your life with someone?

Let me list the deal breakers for me:
-8 dicks in under 12 months
-8 dicks ever
-4 non protected partners
-19 years old
-making videos

any/all of these are ok for a weekend chick, but long term? Hell no.

we are like the exact people...we both had casual sex on craigslist with the EXACT same amount of people during the EXACT same amount of time...it is very weird...its just i am sexist i guess....idk

thats romantic, you can tell your kids that story when you guys grow up

Wtf is casual encounters?

She's a ho, stop making excuses. She ain't the one bro. Just accept it and move on. Oh and post another pic, no little stickers in the way this time :hmm:

I need to see what she's workin with, you know, to really judge if she's wifey material for you

OP, you need to leave this chick RIGHT NOW! DID ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE THIS PIC? I noticed she has a swirling vortex and not a pussy from that pic you posted. You do know what a vortex cunt on a woman does right....

Best thread ever.
Fact is your going to get board with it eventually.

Your first mistake: Asking for advice online.
Second mistake: Wanting to marry a chick in a whole four month's time. Especially when both of you have a strong history of sleeping around with no thought to the consequences.
Third mistake: She's 19.
Fourth mistake: Using the wrong head to think with.
Fifth mistake: Seems like you expect some amount of monogamy in the relationship. You're a cheater and she's sucked and fucked more dudes by 19 than most women do in a lifetime.

Go for it! The worst that will happen is she will take at least half of what you own and earn.

I'm betting she's sucking some large black cock while being DP'd by some brothers at the moment and she's going to swallow and take all three loads then go back to cat man and give him a nice big french kiss.

No.

But who care what anyone else thinks really... for certain this chick has some screw loose.
She thinks the only way males care for her is by fucking her. That asking for a long term issue.

oh em gee!!! you care about me more than just fucking me!!! lets get married and have buff little babies who build houses!!!!!!!

somebody please get this numpty a like button

i don't know what a numpty is... but lolz

I'm betting she's sucking some large black cock while being DP'd by some brothers at the moment and she's going to swallow and take all three loads then go back to cat man and give him a nice big french kiss.

I bet this makes him like her more. One of those fellas

oh em gee!!! you care about me more than just fucking me!!! lets get married and have buff little babies who build houses!!!!!!!

Sold! I would need little pushing ATM

I feel like I don't even know you anymore

IML Gear Cream!
Your first mistake: Asking for advice online.
Second mistake: Wanting to marry a chick in a whole four month's time. Especially when both of you have a strong history of sleeping around with no thought to the consequences.
Third mistake: She's 19.
Fourth mistake: Using the wrong head to think with.
Fifth mistake: Seems like you expect some amount of monogamy in the relationship. You're a cheater and she's sucked and fucked more dudes by 19 than most women do in a lifetime.

Go for it! The worst that will happen is she will take at least half of what you own and earn.

well i don't know about all of that

never ask for advice.... give her a chance.. she's a fucking kid.. nobody cares about you bro.. or her .... Young people have relentless trust issues, you'll see as you grow older , lose your self doubt & you'll see her as a chick not a whore.. Young peeps can't seem to see beyond surface problems.. try to open your heart and keep your mouth shut.... see how that works for you.. she's a pretty girl.. congrats :clapping:

yes i do.. and this was all while my ex was still in. we were fucking in our bed while she was at work...she moved in before my ex's stuff was even out....you could imagine that breakup

You're probably not emotionally mature yet to be marrying, just a spot check diagnosis from your above post, see a therapist to confirm...

You're probably not emotionally mature yet to be marrying, just a spot check diagnosis from your above post, see a therapist to confirm...

agreed. just curious on everyone own personal thoughts on how they would handle the situation. because i can really see myself spending the rest of my life with her. I would NEVER repeat what i did in my past...i learned from my mistake. I couldn't do that to her; nor want to. For me, it is hard for me to respect her and not look at her in disgust. sometimes we fuck and i pretend she is a one night stand or i fuck her while pretend she is getting fucked by some stranger(me) because i cant imagine her viewing sex any other way. STOP AND THINK FOR A SECOND... IMAGINE YOUR WIFE/GF TAKING 8 DICKS AND MOST OF THEM ALL STRANGERS AND HER LETTING THEM BLOW THEIR LOADS WHEREVER THEY PLEASE.....WOULD THIS DRIVE YOU FUCKING NUTS!?!?!! TO THE POINT YOU COULD NOT CONTINUE A RELATIONSHIP? i mean i cannot get over 8 in less than 4 months total....8 different that is. not wrapped half the time...:wits: do as i say not as i do, ya know? Knowbody want to date a girl or wife a girl with as colorful of sex life as themselves(depending on how bad).

My girlfriend had a past I did not like, although it was NOWHERE as colorful as your girls. It was driving me mad, took me 5 or 6 months to fully get over it. I guess the fact that she knew about my past and was fine with it helped the matters.

sometimes we fuck and i pretend she is a one night stand or i fuck her while pretend she is getting fucked by some stranger(me) because i cant imagine her viewing sex any other way.
That's really fucked up. Do you think all them drugs affect you mentally?
What's in the past is in the past. Come to terms with it. Everything happens for a reason. If she wasn't into casual sex you would probably never have met her.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

hate to point out the obvious because there has been so many classic replies, but NOBODY but the woman knows her past, no matter how sure you think u do.....

there are rare examples of guys who marry girls they knew all their lives.....but hey this one time at band camp.....

funniest people saying they know how many guys their wives fucked.........unless she was a virgin........and we all believe she was a virgin.......cause so many exist in western society these days......:roflmao:

hate to point out the obvious because there has been so many classic replies, but NOBODY but the woman knows her past, no matter how sure you think u do.....

there are rare examples of guys who marry girls they knew all their lives.....but hey this one time at band camp.....
LOL, must spread more rep around before giving to Griffith again

i mean its like saying you wouldnt fuck 8 different girls in 4 months??

yea she swallowed one load and only wrapped if they wanted too....really hard to look past all of this....i literally am going insane. my mood is changed all the time and i am constantly down. sometimes i count different objects and imagine they are guys she slept with..

passing light polls at night... 1,2...3,4.5.6.7.8....
throwing rocks.... 1,2,3,4,5,etc

counting people in groups...1,2,3,4,5, etc

makes sex not as special..me being her bf should make it a privilege...i dont feel like i won anything when any guy could fuck her
I would sit back and think about this. You are young and she is younger, you two will change and grow and it seems like it's just lust. If you are having thoughts on what to do, it's probably an indicator it may not work in the long one. I'm not really concerned about the guys she did over her age. It's easy to sleep with that many people in that amount of time, it's the fact that she will change and may not want to be in a relationship or vise versa. I was married at 20 and I still regret it. Wait 10 yrs, sleep with a lot of woman and really think if marriage is for you and maybe later you'll meet a woman that is already accomplished in life and is ready to have a family and you are both financially ready for that huge commitment.

Back