• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Would you marry a girl who you met on casual encounters?

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Met a girl on casual encounters. She lost her virginity in july of 2013, i met her on nov. 26.

In those 4 months, i was the 8th guy she has slept with. She only wore condoms if the guy made her. She lost her virginity to a crush, but the other 6 guys were random strangers from craigslist until she met me, #8, and feel in love. We have been together EVERY day since that day, but her past is killing me. she is 19 and i am 23 and im the youngest guy she has ever been with?

the bad:
-she has slept with 8 guys in 4 months
-7 were complete strangers from online
-swallowed a load from a stranger(swallows mine all the time though)
-fucked 3 bareback and let them finish in her
-the other 3 wanted to wrap up
-1 was married and 3 were in a relationship

so to me, sex feels like it has no intimacy because of her past. she had casual sex with 8 people in 4 months?? and she is 19? super slut?

she said she did it because she felt like she got know attention from boys. She says she regrets it and she only wants me now, but it is SO hard to look past all of that whorish behavior. Yes, i was bad too, i was always hitting up prostitutes to come over and fucking them all the time, but i dont want to date someone like me. do as i say not as i do!!!

Is this something you could look past if it was a girl you loved and wanted to spend your life with????

Dude you live where I do there is plenty of tail around here why are you Fucking bitches on craigslist?

You've got issues man, there's no way some slut I met on Craigslist would be moving in with me after three days.

yes i do.. and this was all while my ex was still in. we were fucking in our bed while she was at work...she moved in before my ex's stuff was even out....you could imagine that breakup

Dude you live where I do there is plenty of tail around here why are you Fucking bitches on craigslist?

well i had a gf at the moment and was trying to keep it deiscreet. I was doing bitches of Backpage alllll the time.. then met this inncoent(looks) little latina teen girl who can and does please me in any way..very, very hard to pass up

She has taken 8 different cocks and their loads in 4 months??? and you are serious about her???

Deal breaker for me man. I could see one or two but this chick is a cock slurping machine.

IML Gear Cream!
Ah, most of the chicks here in So Cal are cunts... good thing I'm married. LOL

She has taken 8 different cocks and their loads in 4 months??? and you are serious about her???

Deal breaker for me man. I could see one or two but this chick is a cock slurping machine.

i mean its like saying you wouldnt fuck 8 different girls in 4 months??

yea she swallowed one load and only wrapped if they wanted too....really hard to look past all of this....i literally am going insane. my mood is changed all the time and i am constantly down. sometimes i count different objects and imagine they are guys she slept with..

passing light polls at night... 1,2...3,4.5.6.7.8....
throwing rocks.... 1,2,3,4,5,etc

counting people in groups...1,2,3,4,5, etc

makes sex not as special..me being her bf should make it a privilege...i dont feel like i won anything when any guy could fuck her

your going to get a (possibly a second) STD Homeslice.

i mean its like saying you wouldnt fuck 8 different girls in 4 months??

yea she swallowed one load and only wrapped if they wanted too....really hard to look past all of this....i literally am going insane. my mood is changed all the time and i am constantly down. sometimes i count different objects and imagine they are guys she slept with..

passing light polls at night... 1,2...3,4.5.6.7.8....
throwing rocks.... 1,2,3,4,5,etc

counting people in groups...1,2,3,4,5, etc

makes sex not as special..me being her bf should make it a privilege...i dont feel like i won anything when any guy could fuck her
I have never had sex with 8 girls in a year let alone 4 months.

This chick is a ho.

LOL Socal girls were just as easy as norcal ones when I lived in Santa Barbara. Francisco torres was full of sluts.

Stay on the testosterone so you can fuck her proper and when you catch her cheating on you with 2 cocks up her ass you can put a woopin on all 3 dem bitches. 19?

th

I have never had sex with 8 girls in a year let alone 4 months.

This chick is a ho.

thats how i feel. she got no attention from guys in school and just has really high testosterone. im really trying to look past all this...somehow. but it keeps popping up. but then again i did the SAME things she did..so can i really judge?

IML Gear Cream!
ive also found numerous masturbation videos and pictures she used to send to guys online from before we met...

would all this really be a dealbreaker for any of you if you wanted to spend your life with someone?

Bro that question is impossible to answer because I would never ever sleep with, call or email a girl off craigslist.

she really is a sweet beautiful girl, but she seems to have a side she keeps to herself. she doesnt like to talk about her feelings most of the time because he dad taught her not to show emotion...which she is VERY good at...making me think she would hop on another dick when i come off cycle and act like nothing happened and come home and act all lovey

Bro that question is impossible to answer because I would never ever sleep with, call or email a girl off craigslist.

why not? pussy is pussy. i used to pay girl on backpage $60 for 15 minutes...and this was weekly for quite sometime while my old gf was at work....so i know im a piece of shit so i feel like i cant judge her because of my past...which she knows and is ok with

I never had to pay for sex or wanted to. And pussy is definitely not pussy IMO. And yes your clearly just as dirty as her so you should stop worrying so much about her and just do what you want.

you could get back at her by sleeping with 8 dudes & swallowing a load yourself.
but seriously, we need some pics

Back