• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

9 weeks post cabg

GPinNC

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First I will say that I am a Paramedic and know the medical side of it but I don't know it all lol.

9 weeks ago I had a quadruple cabg. With the advancements in surgery most no longer wire you back up sternally, they use plates and screws usually titanium and they close the incision with medical grade "super glue". My issue will be posted toward the middle after I complete giving lead ups and back grounds. I have a history of PAD with angioplasty and stents in the left femoral artery which limits the amount of endurance I can do when it comes to walking. I was in the gym for 2 solid years prior to my cabg with decent definition and strength I might add for a man of 56. I was in the hospital for 4 days and released to go home with continued walking which the day I came home I went straight to the gym and hopped on the treadmill. I did begin back with the weights also adhering to the 5 pound limitation placed by the surgeon. I rapidly raised that using common sense knowing the pain or discomfort is a good indicator of limitations. I have the usual issues with my right leg from the bypass which is the leg they harvested the vein from in the nature of numbness (nerve damage) that will heal within about a year or so. I also have recently been diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease between L4 and L5 and is very minor and arthritis in that region as well. In the mean time..the problems I have discovered and hope someone with more extensive medical knowledge in this area may comment on....

I did very well until about 3 or 4 weeks ago when my overall muscular status began sliding backward and feel like I'm loosing ground instead of gaining any ground. My muscles even when getting up after a nights sleep is fatigued as if lactic acid buildup has occurred from being in an anaerobic state...not aerobic. I do back stretches to better the disc issue to no avail. Any thoughts as to what the reasoning may be all of a sudden my endurance is dropping like crazy? If you need more information please be specific on what you need to know.

Back