• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

world according to LAM

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hitler and the Nazis were a government CIA black flag operation America is to blame

Pearl Harbor was a hoax the CIA planted those explosives and blamed Japan our allies

AIDS is a CIA experiment we paid locals to fuck monkeys and spread the disease to homosexuals and blacks

Mers is a CIA experiment we paid mooslims to fuck camels and spread the disease to other mooslims

9/11 is a hoax, CIA planted explosives into the buildings to drag us into 12years of a no win war to help raise the cost of fuel

Terrorist and Bin Laden are only the most extreme cases and the rest of the mooslim community thinks America is awesome and wants peace with America and Jewrusalem

If you read the right hate America books you will see the Republican party is behind it all

Hitler and the Nazis were a government CIA black flag operation America is to blame

Pearl Harbor was a hoax the CIA planted those explosives and blamed Japan our allies

AIDS is a CIA experiment we paid locals to fuck monkeys and spread the disease to homosexuals and blacks

Mers is a CIA experiment we paid mooslims to fuck camels and spread the disease to other mooslims

9/11 is a hoax, CIA planted explosives into the buildings to drag us into 12years of a no win war to help raise the cost of fuel

Terrorist and Bin Laden are only the most extreme cases and the rest of the mooslim community thinks America is awesome and wants peace with America and Jewrusalem

If you read the right hate America books you will see the Republican party is behind it all

I ask you to prove bin laden existed after 99. Because there's no body there's no evidence, right.

I try not to walk on either side and follow what is true, but you give up a fact against democrats and he'll dig further back in history and say well is all started when we freed the slaves

Have they figured out what happened with that plane yet?

Some lady claimed she was on a cruise (I think) and while drinking saw what appeared to be either a meteor or a plane with smoke
And flames coming out of it... Lol. Shit was hijacked!

Have they figured out what happened with that plane yet?
it all started during the korean war when the republicans split north and south at the 38th parallel

I got you Heckman, I'm not trying to speak for Lam, hes a pretty big boy. But he's caught on and there's a lot of truths in there. :hiya:

The CIA wasn't formed until after WWII ended your assertation is impossible.

Actually my viewpoints are that of most people that have researched the subject in depth combined with almost a complete avoidance of US media propaganda for most of my life.

You probably also never leave the country while I've been traveling the world for the past 30 years and have been to about 70 different county's along with spending years outside of the U.S. on top of 1.5 years in Iraq during the first Gulf War and another year in 2005 when I was working at the embassy in Baghdad.

You read, listen and watch US news and I read declassified documents.

I think it's fairly obvious who is the one that's clueless.

IML Gear Cream!
And our founding fathers were the first American Mafia with their hemp, whiskey and slave trade

Anyone that has spent their entire life in the U.S listening to propaganda for decades on end has no clue what the real world is like. Foreign intelligence agency's have constantly linked various acts of terrorism directly back the the US and the CIA. But of course foreign news isn't allowed to be broadcast into the U.S for the obvious reason.

You have more in common with the working class in North Korea then you do with the capitalists that run this country.

Don't forget the Ark of the Covenant is stored in a big warehouse at Area 51.

Oh Lam....you're just such a funny guy. Someday maybe you could let us know what it is like to be a legend in your own mind.

Lam what happened to that air Malaysia flight? Hidden on Diego Garcia?

it all started during the korean war when the republicans split north and south at the 38th parallel

It all started when the Democratic Greeks defended democracy and freedom against the Republican Persians.

The earliest authoritarian republican attempt to screw a democrat fighting for freedom and democracy.

300-_Leonidas_and_Xerxes_discuss_surrender.jpg

Here is a really good example of a modern day adaptation of the Persian authoritarian Republican model that attempts to screw over those who fight for freedom and democracy.
There are no more true Republicans in the Republican party.
Those died with Goldwater.

Now what is present in both the Republican and Democratic parties is a focus on ensuring that the upper economic classes maintain power and wealth at the expence of the lower economic classes.
They throw the masses the scraps from the tables of the 1%.
The bread and circuses of the Roman emperors to give the illusion to the masses that vote for them that they represent them instead of the 1% who they serve.
Be they individuals or their corporate masters.
Modern day Republicans care a great deal about property and money.
True Democrats, and I do not mean the Democratic party, care about Democracy, freedom and individual liberty.
They fight to defend those values.
They cannot be bought off.

http://www.cpidaho.org/archives/republican-treachery-versus-xenophon/

Republican treachery versus Xenophon
February 20th, 2014

In mid-January one of our CP-Idaho officers was seduced by Republican offers of monetary and material support…the stipulation being that the gentleman defect. Corruption typically finds its channel. Usually…but not always.

It has now come to our attention this week, that the Republicans are intent on again trying this seduction with yet another officer of the Constitution Party of Idaho. Republicans seek to control with payola. Apparently, they believe that all men can be bought. But, not all men may be; for not all are slaves; nor are all susceptible to flattery…that poison of forked tongues.

This Republican enticement tactic by false promises of support is being repeated throughout the West over the course of the past year. It is aimed, let there be no doubt, specifically and exactly at the Constitution Party. This therefore leaves an obvious question.

Either Republicans fear us, and will do whatever they can to silence us by their attempts to decapitate Constitution Party leadership through what amount to little more than outright bribes…or, they actually have no ideas of their own, being utterly bankrupt of them, and must thus rely upon graft to buy themselves some. Which is it?

Just so that our Republican opponents not harbor any more delusions than they already keep moored, we say again, not all men can be bought. Further, decapitation by seduction has proven to be a fool’s game in the past. History is our guide. We are reminded of the Greek historian Xenophon, whose work survives as Anabasis.

Xenophon was cast into a position of authority over Greeks who were in Persia fighting for what proved to be the losing side (i.e. Cyrus the Younger) at the Battle of Cunaxa. Cyrus had warred against his own brother, Artaxerxes, for the Emperorship of Persia. Ultimately, Cyrus was slain and Artaxerxes prevailed. But, the Emperor’s generals still had a problem…the unbroken Greek organized heavy infantry force still on the field in the middle of Persia. So, the Persians devised a plan, one of treachery, lies and deceit–very similar to Republican tactics today.

Artaxerxes’ general tricked Greek generals into a feast of “truce” under promises that they would have free passage out of Persia. But true to form, the corrupt deceitful Persians slaughtered the Greek leaders in attendance under truce, believing with all the hubris of despots that the Greek force would thus collapse without its generals, and could then be destroyed in detail. The Persians were familiar with behavioral cowardice. Certainly, Cyrus’ Persians fled in disarray once their chief was slain. So too, the Persians presumed from their vast experience with cowardice and corruption, would the Greeks. But, the Persians proved to be wrong, very wrong.

At the attempt to decapitate their leadership, free men rose up within the Greek ranks, they being from a heritage of democracy. These took up their duties; new leaders, including Xenophon. These free men literally had to fight heir way out from deep inside Persia, surrounded, against incredible odds. Attacked twice frontally by superior Persian forces called the Immortals, the Greek hoplites remained unbroken…and the Persians (ever prone to cowardice and victory through deceit) gave up their folly of further assault.

Xenophon and the Greek troops (the Ten Thousand) marched in order out of Persia, shadowed in their line of march by Persian cowardice finely arrayed. The Greeks did fight several more skirmishes on their march to the Black Sea (off their maps at the time, a wild wilderness in 400 B.C). But they survived, arriving back into Greece…the long way around. This excursion incidentally led to war with Sparta by the arrogant Persians, who believed that by imperially whipping the sea they could command it. The sea cannot be so commanded. Nor can all men…something Republicans apparently missed in their haste for power.
We, CP-Idaho, are Xenophon. Despite Republican deceit, if we retain our discipline, if we rely upon our abilities, keep our faith in God, and do what is right, we too can and will accomplish feats that will amaze all who follow us in the centuries to yet to be. For we stand unbroken in the face of common treachery by despots. Republicans have long since abandoned their souls, trading them for the trinkets of mortal power…or better said for their desirous salivating after it. Not all men drip in such a fashion; nor are all men willing to make such a trade.

The CIA wasn't formed until after WWII ended your assertation is impossible.

Actually my viewpoints are that of most people that have researched the subject in depth combined with almost a complete avoidance of US media propaganda for most of my life.

You probably also never leave the country while I've been traveling the world for the past 30 years and have been to about 70 different county's along with spending years outside of the U.S. on top of 1.5 years in Iraq during the first Gulf War and another year in 2005 when I was working at the embassy in Baghdad.

You read, listen and watch US news and I read declassified documents.

I think it's fairly obvious who is the one that's clueless.

My ass you been traveling the world for 30 years,your profile pic you took was in jan 25 2003 with that disgusting bedroom of a mess you were probably in your mid 20's there mabey a little older with that bhorrible gyno.And if you were working in the embassy you were nothjing but a clerk hiding from the real men out in the fight while you were covering your ass with a chair who you trying to fool

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Lam what happened to that air Malaysia flight? Hidden on Diego Garcia?

who in the fuck knows, you would think some NSA spy satellite, etc. would have the capabilities to track just about anything of significant size.

The ocean is one of the best places to ever commit a crime, gathering evidence is nearly impossible in most cases. with no evidence I don't know how anyone could come up with a plausible theory about what happened.

My ass you been traveling the world for 30 years,your profile pic you took was in jan 25 2003 with that disgusting bedroom of a mess you were probably in your mid 20's there mabey a little older with that bhorrible gyno.And if you were working in the embassy you were nothjing but a clerk hiding from the real men out in the fight while you were covering your ass with a chair who you trying to fool

LOL...I was born in '68 jackass, I was 35 in that picture! and I started traveling internationally in the early 80's when I was in middle school, then the Navy after college and for my work in R&D in telecommunications.

Don't hate just because you don't have or even need a passport because the clerk sitting behind the desk would be you with your broke ass, non-traveling doing nothing in your life ever...LMAO

lam you also think govt doesn't spend enough and more spending, more debt is good for the US, correct?

OP,

Why you bustin' on LAM.

I dig the dude.

BTW, where has he been?

OP,

Why you bustin' on LAM.

I dig the dude.

BTW, where has he been?
sometimes I agree with with him but like the guys with their lips on Bushs sac hes right there with his lips on Obamas. Just like his whole conspiracy that 9/11 didnt happen, I just drop a nice neat solid fact and he attempted to dig further back with some half ass shit instead of just say "yup".

Traveling international at mid school yeah ok if anything your parents might of took you from here or there you werent traveling you were taken by your patrents probably moving around but you make it sound I was traveling around the world,my ass. mid school to high scool to college then joined the navy supposedly and where was the embassy you were working at located liar. bad gyno and messy ass bedroom. get your gyno fixed its not a good look and a maid since your a slob. But I would guess at 46 your probably over weight with even bigger titties and a your bedroom still hasnt been cleaned

Traveling international at mid school yeah ok if anything your parents might of took you from here or there you werent traveling you were taken by your patrents probably moving around but you make it sound I was traveling around the world,my ass. mid school to high scool to college then joined the navy supposedly and where was the embassy you were working at located liar. bad gyno and messy ass bedroom. get your gyno fixed its not a good look and a maid since your a slob. But I would guess at 46 your probably over weight with even bigger titties and a your bedroom still hasnt been cleaned

Yea my parents were really afraid when they sent me to Japan with my Aikido Sensei for a funeral when I was in 8th grade. In high school we went to Europe for 9 days every year.

Lam...his name alone conjurs up images of black sun brotherhood/NASA scientists, huddled around, ingesting DMT and communicating with hyper dimensional beings.

I always wondered if Lam was an aleister crowley fan. isnt lam the demonic entity channeled by aleister crowley at thelema? The same lam who was channeled at groom lake by project paper clip scientists? The same lam who helped bring forth the manhattan project, aurora projects, stealth technology, scalar weapons, etc?

Back