• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vermodje inj

anabolic4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any use this company inj?
if you have used there Orals let me know what you think, I was looking at getting some alpha pharma test p, but since there out I'm looking at vermodje test p, never messed with this company reviews online are really mixed about this company.
Only asking ppl who have experience with this company,
thanks

It shows you carry two different injectable's on your site.

I have limited supply of Vermodje Sust and Test P for now. These were easier to deliver right now while waiting on Alpha Pharma stock to come in. Probably not something I will continue to stock as demand is not great.

Vermodje is very good products. Negative posts about Vermodje are lies spread by competitors selling other brands. If you look on Russian bodybuilding boards where Vermodje is top3 selling gear you see all good reviews.

You wont be disappointed with Vermodje either brothers. They are licensed pharmaceutical company. They play television commercials over here like Pfizer does over there.

Let me re-simplify my statement.. Ive never tried Vermodje, but my friends and I have messed Pharmacom Inj, Pharmacom Anavar, and AlphaPharm (Dbol, Primobolan, etc) from Dom Supply...and everything was top notch. So simple math tells me that everything Domestic Supply has, is good to go. You get what you pay for here.

Let me re-simplify my statement.. Ive never tried Vermodje, but my friends and I have messed Pharmacom Inj, Pharmacom Anavar, and AlphaPharm (Dbol, Primobolan, etc) from Dom Supply...and everything was top notch. So simple math tells me that everything Domestic Supply has, is good to go. You get what you pay for here.

All 3 are very good. Alpha Pharma is top choice, but Pharmacom and Vermodje are both great choice also.

Yes you do get what you pay for. and you get it fast! ;)

Back