Steroidsfax.com

SF HEX Log/Review Has come to an End(Before and After Pics Inside)

Rep Points

SF HEX Log/Review Has come to an End(Before and After Pics Inside)

My wife surprised me today and told me that our family vacation time has now been bumped up a week so my log will end today and vacation will start tomorrow. I apologize for only having one before pic but I was drunk when I took it, very ashamed of myself, and was just in a bad place in my life at the time. If you read my log you will get the story. The SF Hex 450 and SF Tren have been some of the best products I have tried. I am looking forward to trying the Valkyrie line and Pharmacom line. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, I want to thank the SF crew of Vision, EOD, and JW for just being an outstanding group of individuals. I don't think I would have been able to do it without their help and support. Now without further a due:
    BEFORE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone/ NOW WITH BEFORE & AFTER PICS IN STEROIDSFAX FORUM
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone/ NOW WITH BEFORE & AFTER PICS IN STEROIDSFAX FORUM
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Great work brother! You have made huge strides in your journey, remember although your log has come to an end your fitness goals will continue and as you know vision, eod as well as myself will be behind the scenes helping you in any way needed

-jwgibbons
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dude you look like a new person! Amazing work! You will only continue to get better with your dedication. I'm truly impressed

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jwgibbons View Post
    Great work brother! You have made huge strides in your journey, remember although your log has come to an end your fitness goals will continue and as you know vision, eod as well as myself will be behind the scenes helping you in any way needed

-jwgibbons
    Thank you brother! I couldn't have done it without you and the rest of the SF team!
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

I forgot…even though I am not even close to were I want to be yet my final numbers were 35 pounds lost and 8 inches lost off my stomach.
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exerciseordie View Post
    Dude you look like a new person! Amazing work! You will only continue to get better with your dedication. I'm truly impressed
    Thank you brother!
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

That's a hellava transformation!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Fantastic job!
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

Thank you Captn and HFO3!
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Way to charge through those challenges and transform yourself. That's some real good progress.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    Way to charge through those challenges and transform yourself. That's some real good progress.
    Thank you! I'm probably going to stay out of the gym for about a week and eat a little naughty due to the vacation but when I get back it's trt( unfortunately) then back to hitting the weights. The diet and cardio will get back to normal because I still got a ways to go also!
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My brother!!!!

I posted over at ASF.. I just want to say great job, you must feel great.. You did an amazing transformation.. Your one of the few that I have actually seen take their log and hard work to the next level.. You really gave it your all, and you must feel great.. Your wheels are impressive to say the least.. How does the wife like the "new you"?

Rep Points

Nice job dropping that belly! Enjoy vacation and hit it hard when you get back.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    My brother!!!!

I posted over at ASF.. I just want to say great job, you must feel great.. You did an amazing transformation.. Your one of the few that I have actually seen take their log and hard work to the next level.. You really gave it your all, and you must feel great.. Your wheels are impressive to say the least.. How does the wife like the "new you"?
    The biggest thing is the confidence level! When I had that belly I didn't want to go out anywhere because I didn't want to be seen in public. I would just stay home and drink while my wife and daughter went out shopping. Now I love to get out and do stuff.... even shopping LOL.
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP