• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z LOG -swolen22-

Swolen22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I have had so much success with Euro Pharmacies gear for my last 2 cycles, I am going to make an in depth log for you all to see for my next Euro Pharm Cycle.

*all cycles consist of proper ancillaries and pct

My last bulk cycle was EP teste/deca/dbol
(with bulking diet)
750/400/40mg (Fall 2013)

I had extreme strength gains and body composition improvements with an essential diet and training regimen while on cycle.

I was bench pressing 405 lbs for 10 reps!

I went from 230lbs to 260lbs in 12 weeks!

Now I am not a power lifter but being able to move a lot if weight with ease feels great. I had no joint problems because the deca is like padding for the joints. I was able to squat and leg press heavy and intense without wrapping my knees. I felt great and my mood was very good.

After that I ran an EP cut cycle
EPTeste/mast/winstrol
(w/ cutting diet)
750/400/50mg (Spring 2014)

I maintained my weight while changing body composition drastically. I was very hard and vascular on this. My body fat went from 20% to 11%.

I will be starting a log here for my next cycle in August. I will be running 12 weeks of Euro Pharmacies test prop and NPP. 700/525 (Fall 2014)

The cycle goals are to

-Increase strength
-Change body composition
-Maintain leanness
-Pad the joints
-Increase the size, shape, and fullness of each individual muscle.

I am using the short ester because I want to see visible results sooner than 5 weeks. If one is using a long ester, one usually does not see VISIBLE results until 5 weeks in or so. Granted, you can get around this by using an oral like d-bol for the first 5 weeks or so. I purposefully wanted to stay away from ORALS since my last 2 cycles contained orals and they are extra harmful to your liver.

Using NPP instead of deca also gives drier gains. Using a short ester requires more frequent pinning which has pros and cons. I am a huge fan of spot injections where you pin the muscle you are about to train (both sides) right before you lift. I notice increased inflammation in the muscle I train and my pumps are much more intense. Working the muscle also moves the oil around helping absorption. The muscle always feels fuller and stronger with spot injections to me. I will be pinning EOD so over a 2 week period I would have pinned each muscle 1 time. Everyday injections for me is a little too much stabbing.

I follow the same weekly lifting schedule (6 days a week one muscle each day) so this allows me to always spot inject. If a pinning day falls on my OFF day, I usually pin bis or tris.

Thanks UNCLE Z!!

To be continued.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you've had great success with EP. I've also had great success with it. I'm looking forward to seeing your log and results!

Thanks for the feedback

I will be starting the cycle August 2014

-in recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back