• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood work results

iPhone12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys, the nurse called to tell me my blood work results. First I'll tell you what I'm on.
Test E 500mg EW
Tren E 300mg EW
Dbol 50 mg ED
Arimidex - 1 mg e 3 days

My test levels were 2,379
Prolactin- 20
BAD CHOLESTEROL- 220
The nurse said my bad cholesterol needed to come down ASAP. Would this be due to the Dbol? I was think my test levels would have been around 15-1700 but it's way up there for 500mg. So dbol must be in play also???

Your test levels are not way up there IMHO. Especially when talking about having tren and dbol also. And is that value for your total cholesterol? or your Low density Lipoprotein? bottom line is if its for your cholesterol then its not that high if it is for your LDL you need to figure something out quick.

Mlg gear- and yes it's LDL. Tren and dbol both is hard on LDL correct? Luckily I have 3 weeks left of cycle and BP is low and not high

Also- tren does not show up as test on labs. The only thing that will show under test is test and dbol. Tren does not

Also- tren does not show up as test on labs. The only thing that will show under test is test and dbol. Tren does not

Do t hold me to that though. I thought it would but dr said no. Then again what does a dr know about vet hormones

Also it is very important to note that I did not fast for this test. I was working nights that night and ate 3 hours before and again an hour before. I only wanted test levels. She ran lipid also. So of course this might have a major role also right?

Your lipid levels mean nothing if you did not fast.

IML Gear Cream!
I think that they mean nothing at all... that's why they have you fast. They could be high who knows.. you did not follow protocol.

sent by owl

I think that they mean nothing at all... that's why they have you fast. They could be high who knows.. you did not follow protocol.

sent by owl

Well I went to check to see if my test levels were high due to all the hype about mlg. I worked the night before till 5am and rather of hit my macros being I'm already on test so wasn't checking to see if test was low. I told her I fasted so she would run the blood work cause it was the only day I could do it. I have another scheduled that I'll fast on. Hoping it goes down anyway. I cut out dbol and taking fish oil. Hopefully that will help.

when you do blood work, does it go on some permanent record that any insurance company can access ?

If its dosed right, that's what all of it is supposed to be. Should be close to 10 times your weekly dose after 4 weeks when tested 2 days after last pin.

This doesn't sound right at all. Considering everyone is different there can't be a generic formula, and if u want to give a generic # 10x dose is WAYYY off. I have bloods at all differnt dosages from trt and getting my numbers where I want them, and for me it's more like 5-6x the dose. Some people test out at 900 on 100mg a week, I test at 550. At 120 I was 680. As I upped the dosages it was fairly consistent but had some big jumps, so it's tough to say. Anyway I think 10x isn't fair to a ugl to say that's where it needs to be, and people's numbers are so different the only way to really know is to have baselines with pharmacy HG gear then compare

edit: I Inject Thursday morning / Sunday night and test Thursday morning before I inject. So it's at my lowest point and it's after injecting half my weekly dose. Example I take 200mg a week but inject 100mg twice. If I injected 200mg and tested 2 days later I may be 10x. But again now we have testing issues to see if gear is properly dosed

This doesn't sound right at all. Considering everyone is different there can't be a generic formula, and if u want to give a generic # 10x dose is WAYYY off. I have bloods at all differnt dosages from trt and getting my numbers where I want them, and for me it's more like 5-6x the dose. Some people test out at 900 on 100mg a week, I test at 550. At 120 I was 680. As I upped the dosages it was fairly consistent but had some big jumps, so it's tough to say. Anyway I think 10x isn't fair to a ugl to say that's where it needs to be, and people's numbers are so different the only way to really know is to have baselines with pharmacy HG gear then compare

edit: I Inject Thursday morning / Sunday night and test Thursday morning before I inject. So it's at my lowest point and it's after injecting half my weekly dose. Example I take 200mg a week but inject 100mg twice. If I injected 200mg and tested 2 days later I may be 10x. But again now we have testing issues to see if gear is properly dosed
I'm going off of what a board certified leading hrt doctor has stated that has had thousands of patients over the years. Baseline numbers don't matter because you are shutting your production down. He said that at 2 days after last pin after pinning for 4 weeks, you should have close to 10x your weekly number. If you look at Watson results and even AY's blood results, it confirms it.

The reality is that 90% of sources don't mass spec their raws and rely on blood numbers from their customers to confirm. Most guys are just happy they got something at a decent price and don't hold the results to the label.

IML Gear Cream!
That's at 1 injection a week correct? Obviously the protocol is as important as the test. I inject 100mg 2x a week. So I should be at 1,000 ? Or does two frequent injections change this?

That's at 1 injection a week correct? Obviously the protocol is as important as the test. I inject 100mg 2x a week. So I should be at 1,000 ? Or does two frequent injections change this?

Since you draw 2 days after injection, it shouldn't matter on frequency but I pin twice weekly. He said in general that it should be close to 10x weekly dosage, so I'd expect between 900-1000 from 100/wk if you've been pinning for 4 weeks.

Heavy's protocol assumes once per week and the draw is 7 days later which is why its much lower.

I don't think your understanding. Look a these two scenarios an tell me what the level should be . Both guys on Same dosage.

Example 1
Guy is on 200mg a week for trt. He pins 200mg every Monday. He gets a blood test 2 days after pin as you instructed. He should be at 2000. That makes sense

Example 2
Guy is on 200mg a week for trt. He pins 2x a week(100mg Monday morning and Thursday nights. He pins 100mg Monday morning and gets BW 2 days later. What should his numbers be

I got all my Info from a very popular board with several Dr's and several Bro's. Tne consensus is Start your trt at 100mg a week(50mg twice a week) and get bloods 6 weeks later. If your not in the range you want to be up the dose. Protocol is inject Sunday night and Thursday morning, get BW Thursday morning before your injection. Peoples numbers range from 500-1000, a very wide range. Not saying your above protocol is wrong or 10x is wrong , just trying to see why the #s vary so much yet someone else claims everyone should tes the same

In example 2, I'm not sure how that would work out, but I'm pinning sunday and Wednesday so I can draw on Friday.

Broscience guess on scenario 2 would be that since things should be stable after 4 weeks that it wouldn't matter much. Best guy to ask would be Dr Scally, but I think he's only on meso.

Just ran 300/wk test e and 520 tren e for 7 weeks and am waiting for bloods to come back. After bloods I dropped the tren and raised the test to 500 while using the little bit of mast p I have.

Problem with any protocol/ formula that uses 1 big injection then a test a few days later is most guys use multiple injection on cycle, so we need some type of stnsdsrd for tnat. This is why I mentioned I have baselines on Watson pharma test. I know exactly what my # should be, jts been confirmed multiple times. And I'm still curious what he says about people having very diffeent numbers on the same dosage. My guess is the peak is the same, but some clear it out faster then otners

Back