IronMag Research Chems


just got back bloodwork results- have some concerns

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    2561742

    just got back bloodwork results- have some concerns

    i went thru privatemdlabs and prchased the male hormone panel.
    as expected, my liver numbers were slightly out of range as well as my rbc and hemocrit

    tryglcerides were fine but the good cholestetol was z little low and the bad was a little high
    creatinine was a little high too but not bad( i take creatine in my pwo drink.

    the heart stopper was my estriadol was 442. I've been on cycle with various compounds for 5 months. mostly high(1gr) test- long esters and tren 450/week and masteron 400/week with a little deca 200/week

    I've been on adex 1/2mg eod all along and prami as well for the prolactin sides, so im assuming my adex iz bunk or im real sensetive to estrogen
    im ordering several pacs of letro to get the estro down , should i also get some nolva as well? i didnt have any becuz im on trt when not on cycle

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green and Mean
    Posts
    3,715
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    .5mg on your current cycle is a pretty conservative dose...many would require 1mg ed on a gram...masteron or not...imo up the adex to 1mg ed and retest...nolvadex isnt needed unless your experiencing symptoms of gyno...its not gonna do anything to lower estrogen..just binding...

    And the 19-nor messes with e2 values on a labcorp test will of course come up...



    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over here
    Posts
    125
    Rep Points
    18047009

    Do you feel like your est is high? Any sides? Like s2h said, the tren could be screwing with your numbers.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    2561742

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjay73 View Post
    Do you feel like your est is high? Any sides? Like s2h said, the tren could be screwing with your numbers.
    other than I'm a little lethargic, but that could come from any number of things

    I've dropped the tren e a month ago and added deca @ 200mg e3d. i have gained 4 lbs over the last month and added strength allbeit not a significant amount but still noticeable.


    my adex is research chem from rui, although i have a little liquid left from pinnacle from last november. im pretty sure its legit. I'll use it till my letro gets here

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green and Mean
    Posts
    3,715
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    purchase peptides aromasin worked well in research..fyi



    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  6. #6
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    712
    Rep Points
    106841654

    If the E2 number was arrived at by using the ECLA Roche method then you can expect falsely high numbers . Do not go crazy trying to treat an estro condition you may not have. This is why Tren is not suggested for people without a good deal of experience. This will be more of a "seat of the pants" thing.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    2561742

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    If the E2 number was arrived at by using the ECLA Roche method then you can expect falsely high numbers . Do not go crazy trying to treat an estro condition you may not have. This is why Tren is not suggested for people without a good deal of experience. This will be more of a "seat of the pants" thing.
    i havent used tren in over month when i switched to deca. will decA skew the correct E2 value as well?

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DaMaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mount Olympus
    Posts
    450
    Rep Points
    18359130

    LabsMD.com uses Quest for their lab work and their protocol does not produce false E2 numbers when Tren is part of the cycle. Might want to try them and then you'll know for sure.


    To request a list and order you must have at least 20 posts and be in the GREEN with rep points.


  9. #9
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    712
    Rep Points
    106841654

    No not that I know of, if that's the case you sound a little high, but don't panic that number isn't crazy. The last thing you want is no estro. Another thing I might suggest is switching brands of AI unless you are running Pharma grade. I had some very bad adex from a wekk known source and couldn't figure out why my estro was not under control.

  10. #10
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    391
    Rep Points
    13005237

    It was Tren E though, right? There is still a little in there floating around after a month that could affect your numbers, no? I would still retest with labs.md to make sure you aren't chasing a problem that isn't there and creating more. If your estrogen was really that high I am guessing you would be having quite a few symptoms, like growing D-cups...

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    2561742

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    It was Tren E though, right? There is still a little in there floating around after a month that could affect your numbers, no? I would still retest with labs.md to make sure you aren't chasing a problem that isn't there and creating more. If your estrogen was really that high I am guessing you would be having quite a few symptoms, like growing D-cups...
    yes, if was tren e. dont know if i said this earlier but current cycle is test400(1.2g/wk) mast e(400mg/wk) and deca(400mg/wk). on another board one pretty knowlegdeable bro said .5 mg adex eod wasnt close to enough ai. ive taken 1.5 mg ths last 2 days now dropping back to .75 ed.

    only other side is my socks make indentations on my shins so im retaining water in my lower extremities but im on my feet for 8-10 hrs/day too.
    gonna make an order tonight for more adex, some letro, and nolva( just for insurance)

  12. #12
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    987
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Like S2H said, .5 mg A-dex EOD is far too little for the amount of test you're using. 1 mg ED is more appropriate. I have noticed that far too many guys think they only need baby doses of A-dex when using high dosages of test. They have been falsely taught that using "too much" of an AI will "crush" their estrogen level. Research has demonstrated that AI's are NOT capable of doing so, even when using relatively high dosages in drug-free men! In other words, when drug-free men (normal T levels) were given high dose AI's, their estrogen was only reduced from about 45-60%. Letro, Aromasin, and A-dex were all tested. I believe 2 mg letro/day lowered estrogen about 60%. 50 mg Aromasin/day reduced estrogen about 60%...and I think 1 mg A-dex/day reduced estrogen only 47%.

    So, if 1 mg of A-dex daily only lowered estrogen by 47% in drug-free men, why in the hell would someone think that this same dose would crush their estrogen level when using 1+ grams of test weekly? The rate and amount of aromatization which takes place when using 1+ grams of test is going to be far higher compared to drug-free men...much higher.

    The bottom line is I would not use less than 1 mg A-dex daily when using that much test.

    As for your RBC/hematocrit, you did not say what your readings were, so I cannot comment, but some reference ranges consider a hematocrit reading of up to 55 to be within the normal range.

    Cholesterol levels are always going to be a little fucked up when running larger cycles, especially when orals are part of the picture. This can be combatted with the appropriate supplementation.

    Creatanine levels will always be higher than normal when using creatine. Even hard training alone can cause creatinine levels to rise above normal, giving the false impression that their is some sort of issue when there is not. It is completely normal, and fine, to have slightly elevated creatinine levels when weight training and using creatine. It does not indicate damage.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 06-12-2014 at 03:07 AM.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    2561742

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Like S2H said, .5 mg A-dex EOD is far too little for the amount of test you're using. 1 mg ED is more appropriate. I have noticed that far too many guys think they only need baby doses of A-dex when using high dosages of test. They have been falsely taught that using "too much" of an AI will "crush" their estrogen level. Research has demonstrated that AI's are NOT capable of doing so, even when using relatively high dosages in drug-free men! In other words, when drug-free men (normal T levels) were given high dose AI's, their estrogen was only reduced from about 45-60%. Letro, Aromasin, and A-dex were all tested. I believe 2 mg letro/day lowered estrogen about 60%. 50 mg Aromasin/day reduced estrogen about 60%...and I think 1 mg A-dex/day reduced estrogen only 47%.

    So, if 1 mg of A-dex daily only lowered estrogen by 47% in drug-free men, why in the hell would someone think that this same dose would crush their estrogen level when using 1+ grams of test weekly? The rate and amount of aromatization which takes place when using 1+ grams of test is going to be far higher compared to drug-free men...much higher.

    The bottom line is I would not use less than 1 mg A-dex daily when using that much test.

    As for your RBC/hematocrit, you did not say what your readings were, so I cannot comment, but some reference ranges consider a hematocrit reading of up to 55 to be within the normal range.

    Cholesterol levels are always going to be a little fucked up when running larger cycles, especially when orals are part of the picture. This can be combatted with the appropriate supplementation.

    Creatatnine levels will always be higher than normal when using creatine. Even hard training alone can cause creatinine levels to rise above normal, giving the false impression that their is some sort of issue when there is not. It is completely normal, and fine, to have slightly elevated creatinine levels when weight training and using creatine. It does not indicate damage.
    rbc 6.59 (4.14-5.8)
    homotocrit 51.5 (37-51)
    neutrophils 83 (40-74%)
    lymphs 11 (14-46%)
    ast 51 (0-40)
    alt 55 (0-44)
    t3 uptake 41 (24-39%)

    here is most if the labs exceot e2 that was oit of range

    thanks again for all the help guys

  14. #14
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    987
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by Carverelli View Post
    rbc 6.59 (4.14-5.8)
    homotocrit 51.5 (37-51)
    neutrophils 83 (40-74%)
    lymphs 11 (14-46%)
    ast 51 (0-40)
    alt 55 (0-44)
    t3 uptake 41 (24-39%)

    here is most if the labs exceot e2 that was oit of range

    thanks again for all the help guys
    Nothing is too out of whack.

    Also, in case you didn't know, drinking 4 ounces of grapefruit juice daily will help modulate hematocrit.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    420
    Rep Points
    16531195

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Nothing is too out of whack.

    Also, in case you didn't know, drinking 4 ounces of grapefruit juice daily will help modulate hematocrit.
    Did not know that. I keep mine under control by blood donation and scaling back to TRT test dosage for a while, but I'll be giving the grapefruit juice a try.

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    2561742

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Nothing is too out of whack.

    Also, in case you didn't know, drinking 4 ounces of grapefruit juice daily will help modulate hematocrit.

    with the t3 numbers a little low does that mean my thyroid is not working correctly?

    I was taking t3 and clen for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off but havent taken any for over 30 days

    also what are lymphs and an androgens and exercise affects these nimbers as well?

  17. #17
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    987
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by Carverelli View Post
    with the t3 numbers a little low does that mean my thyroid is not working correctly?
    They're barely out of range.

    I was taking t3 and clen for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off but havent taken any for over 30 days

    also what are lymphs and an androgens and exercise affects these nimbers as well?
    You can Google the definitions of those faster than I can type it out. Some questions are hard to find the asnwers to online, but when it comes to things which are easily answerred with a quick search, why not look it up yourself?
    ...
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


Similar Threads

  1. Bloodwork Results
    By DaBeast25 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 08:01 AM
  2. bloodwork results questions/concerns
    By big_pimpin in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 10:21 AM
  3. Bloodwork results.
    By loveabull1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 05:31 AM
  4. Bloodwork results
    By Buzzard in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->