• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Infection?

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just pinned my 5th time last night (glute). Its now very swollen. Would it be possible to have a bad mixture if I havent had a problem with it until week 3? Strength gains started this week, and obviously put on size already despite on a caloric deficit. 500mg test enthanate... 250 Sunday and 250 Weds. Ideas?

It happens...no matter what gear or how long you pin...your gonna get a injection here and there that isnt perfect...lots of things in those muscles to hit with a needle...

Second time pinning left. Pinned right three times. I searched the forum and actually saw s2h's comments on an earlier post about ib profun and ice....also dont rub it. So going that route. I have antibiotics in case. But wanted to make sure. Thanks fellas

It happens...no matter what gear or how long you pin...your gonna get a injection here and there that isnt perfect...lots of things in those muscles to hit with a needle...

Agreed. If I had $1 for the injections that brought pain, and swelling, I'd be quite happy. OP went through a nerve IMO. Happens to me about every 10 injections.

Agreed. If I had $1 for the injections that brought pain, and swelling, I'd be quite happy. OP went through a nerve IMO. Happens to me about every 10 injections.

Either that or still a virgin-ish muscle lol. Not quite a virgin but still no slut. I treat my glutes like sluts, about the only place I pin.

Well still swelled up. I have antibiotics I can use. Its got a little bit of heat coming from it. Yay on those I assume?

treat with ibuprofen and hot then cold compress 4-5 times ed...i wouldn't jump on antibiotics just yet...if you pinned the same gear 4 times already and had no issues then its either a minor sterile issue or just some oil sitting between the fascia and skin...

do not massage..(repeat)

IML Gear Cream!
I have another injection tonight. I was thinking of scrapping the vial I have and starting with a new one. I am afraid the top of the vial I have open has bacteria on it...and thats why it all happened.

Thoughts...

Its also light pink now and looks like its gotten a little larger. Swellinf has went down a bit, i guess due to ib profun. Its got a mild amount of heat to it. Is it ok to take amoxcillian while on cycle?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab every time prior to inserting needle. And yes you can take amoxcilin on cycle if you are not allergic but im not sure its necessary. Try icing it another day or so and keep taking the ibuprofen or alleve as needed. If it were cellulitis it would usu be much worse by now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ya doesnt really seem to be getting worse. Ive been on an anti inflam for 24 hours. Seems to help. I did wipe down the top of the vial today. Thanks a bunch. I dont need an extra ass on my already big ass! Ha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I'm curious about this myself

Me too! Also OP if you ever fear an infection, like not being paranoid but are pretty sure you have one, SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR. Lie your ass off as well. I've heard the goofiest lies about what stuck the person. My personal favorite so far was the guy told the doctor he was getting to it with his wife by the Christmas tree and he got one of those ornament hangers stuck in his leg lol.

I have another injection tonight. I was thinking of scrapping the vial I have and starting with a new one. I am afraid the top of the vial I have open has bacteria on it...and thats why it all happened.

Thoughts...

Thats why your supposed to wipe the top of the vial with isopropl alcohol and a swab and let it dry before putting the pin thru the cork. If your experiencing heat, which is typically a sign of infection, start on the antibiotics already and take them as exactly as prescribed. My favorite systemic anti-biotic is Doxycycline. It's killed every infection, (3), I've had in my past for whatever reason I got an infection quick...

When I was a newbie I had injection site pains so bad that I couldn't move my arm. However, in the last 6 months, I haven't had a single bad injection. I changed how I give them. First off, I go in at a 45 degree angle. Second, I go in very slow. It hurts a lot more to go give the shot, but it reduces injection site soreness substantially.

Also, I always dip my needles and slin pins into alcohol before I inject. I hope you figure out what is causing your injection soreness.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I hate glute shots. Delts are the best muscle imo. Quads are the second best.

Back