• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My comp diet as of right now. 18 weeks starts today

RoidsR4m3

Gr Anabolic
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here it is guys, Here's my diet

Upon Wakening = 2iu's GH with 50mcg T4 along 25mcg T3

Meal 1: 8.6 ounces eggwhites with 1oz low fat cheese and 1oz of spinach. I drink a liquid Muliti along with 5grams of BCAAs and an additional 3g's of Leucine.

Inbetween meal 1 and 2: Greens Drink.

Meal 2: 7oz of Chicken Breast with 3/4 cup of cooked brown rice with CLA and KRILL OIL

Inbetween meal 2 and 3: 400mg of Sam E

Meal 3: 8 oz of Beef with Broccoli with 2g's of FISH OIL AND KRILL OIL

Inbetween meal 3 and 4: 50mcg of T4 with 25mcg's of T3.

Meal 4: Post Workout meal 1: 50g Whey Iso along with 50 g of CarbIon(AllMax's Carb drink) and 2 iu's of GH.
"Note" some days I'll start drinking my Carb Drink halfway through my workout and finish it right as I'm finishing my workout.

Meal 5: Post Workout meal 2: 7oz Chicken Breast with 3/4 cup of Brown Rice or 1/2 Sweet Potato with Broccoli. I also take another serving of multis along with 1g Vitamin C and 400mg R-ala.

Meal 6: 7oz Top Sirloin

Before Bed: 1/2 hour before night time protein drink I take Clam along with GABA.
Meal 7: 2-3 scoops of Brand name time-released protein with 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter, no sugar.

Some adjustments came this last week with the diet. Upon waking up, I drink two tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar along with some lemon water. Inject GH, then sip on 20g of whey while making Breakfast. I also dropped the T3 and added 50mcg of T4. Added broccoli to Meals # 2 and # 6. Just to let you guys know since I'm getting asked this allot, I do have Hypothyrodism. I take 100mcg daily that is prescribed from the doctor. When adding GH to the regimen, I add an additional 50 mcg of T4 daily. This is not a cutting dose, this is strictly to keep me in range of a 3-4 for my T4.

Also, since I'm getting bombed with emails of what I'm on, here it is. I'm on a simple cut mix(50/50/50) of Test P, Tren A and Mast P along with 600mg of Primo weekly with 20mg of Halo daily and 20mg of GW 501516.

I forgot to mention that we're taking a slightly different approach to this competition. Some of you might wonder why I'm on a such a Hardening stack when I'm 16 weeks out. Our approach to this is to get into comp shape at about 8/9 weeks out and then strictly maintain from there. Remember, I'm doing physique and I have a decent amount of mass right now. As for the halo at this time, this is to help with two things, 1 to keep up my endurance while on Tren and 2 to give me a little extra boost in strength to bring up a few problem areas, basically lift more, tear more, then build more. I'm taking this approach farther out because once I start to add the Clen and T3 and other drugs to really cut, I'm hoping to maintain just slightly more mass than I would normally.

Back