• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any good Gyno Doc's on the West coast.

RoidsR4m3

Gr Anabolic
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys, wanted to know if anyone has had or knew of someone who had Gyno surgery from a well known respected Dr. residing on the west coast. Like the Nevada, California, Oregon or Washington area. A good friend of my has a killer body and wants to compete( I think he needs to compete) but has gyno in his right nip which is killing his mentality to even train anymore. Believe it or not, this was Pro-Hormone induced Gyno. He's done a few cycles and has never had a problem. He got deployed and all he could get his hands on where some PH's. No pct or anything. Know, he just wants it out. He's done some research but he knows that I'm very active in the community and wanted to know if I could help out. I'm kind of at a stand still also. IF you guys could help me help a brother out, I know he would appreciate it very much.

Thanks guys!

You may consider Nolvadex at 20 mg daily for 8-12 weeks. This treatment may reduce and even reverse the gyno symptoms.

I went Dr. Chew. Don't know how close you are to la or Beverly Hills but I went to him and I'm great.

I went Dr. Chew. Don't know how close you are to la or Beverly Hills but I went to him and I'm great.

He's close enough, me too as now I'm thinking of doing it too. Thanks. I know all about Dr. Blau but that's hard fly out there and then back for check ups and such.

I'd try nolva at 20mg for a few months. It worked for me, I had gotten gyno from superdrol. Cleared up in a little under 2 months.

Back