Cemproducts.com


Feeling a bit depressed

Results 1 to 30 of 33

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Feeling a bit depressed

    Anyone here ever experience minor depression while on an AI?

    I've been using Adex (pharm grade) at 0.5mgs EOD for about 4 weeks now and I swear I'm beginning to feel a bit depressed. Feeling a bit on the sad side. I don't smile as often as usual. Feel like crying for past events that happened in my life, events that I let go a long time ago.

    Is it possible to happen on Adex at this dose?

  2. #2
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,931
    Rep Points
    1069520368

    Hell fucking yes. I experience lethargy and depression almost every day following my .5mg dose of adex. Just be mindful that it isn't real. The depression you feel is chemical in nature, not psychological. I dropped my dose from .5 every other day to .5 every 3rd day because of the depression side effect. The day after I take adex, I pretty much have to be on alert that I might want to jump in front of a speeding car, but to just power though it, and things will return to normal.

    I have plans to switch to nolva. I really don;t like adex.
    Fucking Determined!

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Hell fucking yes. I experience lethargy and depression almost every day following my .5mg dose of adex. Just be mindful that it isn't real. The depression you feel is chemical in nature, not psychological. I dropped my dose from .5 every other day to .5 every 3rd day because of the depression side effect. The day after I take adex, I pretty much have to be on alert that I might want to jump in front of a speeding car, but to just power though it, and things will return to normal.

    I have plans to switch to nolva. I really don;t like adex.

    Well, I won't EVER get gyno and that's because I had gyno surgery done a couple of years ago. My E2 levels can go sky high now and I won't even get a tiny lump anymore. :-)

    I'm only taking Adex to reduce estrogen levels. But yeah, been noticing that I'm feeling a bit on the down side. I'm usually a very confident guy, never looking back at the past and always moving forward. But the last few days I've been on the sad side. Thinking about my last girl over and over again. Mind you this is a girl that I broke up with because she was a bi-polar, multiple personality, borderline disorder personality bitch that drove me NUTS!!!! But the fact that she isn't around anymore kind of makes me sad. Weird I'm feeling like this because I've actually been feeling quite fine since I broke up with her a month ago.

    So at 0.5mgs E3D, or pretty much 1mg per week, you feel fine? Or you still feel a little depressed?

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over here
    Posts
    118
    Rep Points
    16488847

    Try cutting back to .25mgs eod. What does your bloodwork look like?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjay73 View Post
    Try cutting back to .25mgs eod. What does your bloodwork look like?
    Damn! E2 is high as usual, bro. I can't really seem to take any AI's without feeling "something" negative.

    Aromasin, I take this stuff and I become weak, dull, flat, boring. I find it so difficult to get out of bed. Everything that was once fun or at least a bit interesting is now boring as hell!

    Letrozole, I feel fine on this stuff believe it or not. Never get the killer joints. It can bring my E2 levels down to 50, 40 or 30 (where the others barely budge). But this stuff kills my libido.

    Adex, similar to aromasin but at a much lower level. But still! Who the hell wants to feel semi-depressed? Right? LOL

    Adex or Aromasin still leaves my E2 levels past 70.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    raysd21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere eating
    Posts
    619
    Rep Points
    132018258

    Dude guys need estrogen too. Helps with gains, mood, joints....etc. I take adex .3mg every 3 or 4 days. You are taking too much. I took 20mg of nolvadex a day for 2 days and my bones were fucking killing me all over. I was weak as fuck too. Fuck that.

  7. #7
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,931
    Rep Points
    1069520368

    Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    Dude guys need estrogen too. Helps with gains, mood, joints....etc. I take adex .3mg every 3 or 4 days. You are taking too much. I took 20mg of nolvadex a day for 2 days and my bones were fucking killing me all over. I was weak as fuck too. Fuck that.
    Those little pills are hard enough to get in half. I can't imagine cutting them into forths.
    Fucking Determined!

  8. #8
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Switch ai to aromasin. I dont like adex either, gives me muscle spasms.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Switch ai to aromasin. I dont like adex either, gives me muscle spasms.
    Agreed! Aromasin is the king of the road. Arimidex not only causes problems described above, it is also known to wage war on HDL.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by devildogusmc View Post
    Agreed! Aromasin is the king of the road. Arimidex not only causes problems described above, it is also known to wage war on HDL.
    I've never heard of Adex causing "depression". If anything, I feel it MORE when I'm on aromasin, even at 12.5mgs EOD

  11. #11
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,931
    Rep Points
    1069520368

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    I've never heard of Adex causing "depression". If anything, I feel it MORE when I'm on aromasin, even at 12.5mgs EOD
    Not everyone is the same. Chemicals are going to have different effects on different people. Nolva never game me depression, but adex makes me want to slit my fucking wrist every time I take it.
    Fucking Determined!

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Not everyone is the same. Chemicals are going to have different effects on different people. Nolva never game me depression, but adex makes me want to slit my fucking wrist every time I take it.
    I'm not that bad neither. Shit! lol I just start to dwell on past mistakes and past relationships. Started to actually miss my BPD girlfriend in which I could NOT stand anymore. LMAO!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,866
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Switch ai to aromasin. I dont like adex either, gives me muscle spasms.
    really? I was getting spasms in my legs and stomach I chalked it up to not enough water

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    HeavyB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my own Mind.
    Posts
    828
    Rep Points
    152337273

    I do 12.5mg Exemestane daily from research chem.. I feel fine on it.

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,648
    Rep Points
    205108041

    What is your cycle??....
    WHO I use and recommend for high quality products:


    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    What is your cycle??....
    700mgs of test prop per week.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    What is your cycle??....
    It really has nothing to do with E levels. I have gotten my E2 levels down to only 60 and still felt like total ass on aromasin or even adex.

    It just seems like me being ON the AI itself will make me feel flat and dull.

  18. #18
    Juicin Pilot
    aviator21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amercua
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    40663

    Interesting.. I never thought adex would cause depression.. How does it cause depression? Just from your estrogen being low? That doesn't make sense to me.

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    Interesting.. I never thought adex would cause depression.. How does it cause depression? Just from your estrogen being low? That doesn't make sense to me.
    And like I said, my estrogen is NOT low at the moment. It's somewhere in the 70's at the moment, but I feel slightly depressed. Feel better OFF of the drug.

  20. #20
    BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    sassy69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the squat rack
    Posts
    2,686
    Rep Points
    765515120

    When your hormones are in flux, they can affect your moods. Ask any woman during "that time of the month".

    This is definitely an issue of getting your sex hormones balanced, but if it is annoying, you can try some OTC powder Inositol. It's just a B-vitamin and is used to treat depression & anxiety. (Easy to google this too.) It's a cheap & easy thing to try if you want. You can get it online around $10 - e.g. Swanson. Then just use it as it says on the container. Just powdered Inositol - not pills that have other stuff in them. Works pretty quickly.


    All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    When your hormones are in flux, they can affect your moods. Ask any woman during "that time of the month".

    This is definitely an issue of getting your sex hormones balanced, but if it is annoying, you can try some OTC powder Inositol. It's just a B-vitamin and is used to treat depression & anxiety. (Easy to google this too.) It's a cheap & easy thing to try if you want. You can get it online around $10 - e.g. Swanson. Then just use it as it says on the container. Just powdered Inositol - not pills that have other stuff in them. Works pretty quickly.

    I don't understand how taking B6 or Inositol can reverse the "depressing" feeling I was getting off of Adex. And again, it has nothing to do with E2 levels. Without a shadow of a doubt, its the drug itself that does it to me. Aromasin does it worst! Letro, not bad at all, surprisingly, but it does kill my libido.

  22. #22
    BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    sassy69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the squat rack
    Posts
    2,686
    Rep Points
    765515120

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    I don't understand how taking B6 or Inositol can reverse the "depressing" feeling I was getting off of Adex. And again, it has nothing to do with E2 levels. Without a shadow of a doubt, its the drug itself that does it to me. Aromasin does it worst! Letro, not bad at all, surprisingly, but it does kill my libido.

    Not suggesting it will substitute getting your hormone levels back to something like balance. The point is that, in the mean time, if you are experiencing depression to the point of it affecting your day-to-day activities, these are some cheap options to help while you're getting the AIs straight.


    All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

  23. #23
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,650
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Like Sassy said...if you dont try the powder...400-600mg of straight b6 will do wonders....sounds to easy...but it works...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    711
    Rep Points
    106841654

    To me .5 mg EOD does not seem like a lot at all. Id tend to think your estro has actually gotten too high, not to mention ED dosing is best with AI . Plus take your AI at night before bed if you werent already. Whats your body fat ? If you are on the higher side you will need a stronger dose of AI because estro loves fat and fat loves estro. I say stay with the adex , take 1mg ED for 5 days then back it down to .5 ED . Id say by the end of a week you'll know if you went the right way.

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    To me .5 mg EOD does not seem like a lot at all. Id tend to think your estro has actually gotten too high, not to mention ED dosing is best with AI . Plus take your AI at night before bed if you werent already. Whats your body fat ? If you are on the higher side you will need a stronger dose of AI because estro loves fat and fat loves estro. I say stay with the adex , take 1mg ED for 5 days then back it down to .5 ED . Id say by the end of a week you'll know if you went the right way.
    I get blood work quite often. Yes, I know, it costs me lots of money, but it's way better than "guessing". Believe me when I tell you that I feel better with a E2 level of 100 than I do with a E2 level of 50 while ON adex or aromasin. So, what does it mean? It's not E2 levels, it's the drugs itself. I'm far better off on Letro, but at the cost of what? Losing my libido? No thanks!

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    711
    Rep Points
    106841654

    Oh Im not going to argue you feeling better with 100 estro, but are you sure thats where you are now ?

    Also dont be so fast to blow off the timing of your dosage as I mentioned above. Try experimenting with an every day dose and taken before bed.
    Another thing is get some proviron in the mix if its not already. It has been known to help greatly with mood. 50 mg ED

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    Oh Im not going to argue you feeling better with 100 estro, but are you sure thats where you are now ?

    Also dont be so fast to blow off the timing of your dosage as I mentioned above. Try experimenting with an every day dose and taken before bed.
    Another thing is get some proviron in the mix if its not already. It has been known to help greatly with mood. 50 mg ED
    I don't really like proviron. It tends to get me all irritable and somewhat bloated in the gut region.

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    36420

    A-dex actually takes away my modd swing. But yea Aromasin is better but sometimes I will use both.

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Points
    3999522

    This is weird. I went back to taking Adex at the same dose and I feel totally fine!

    Now I'm beginning to think it was the DHEA I was taking. I take DHEA because "according to bloodwork", my DHEA levels are at 60! Yes, 60. That's way too low. If I take 150mgs of DHEA daily, it brings my DHEA levels up to 450. The same day I stopped taking the Adex, I also stopped taking the DHEA. Within 2 days, I felt sooooo much better.

    Now I'm back on the Adex, but WITHOUT the DHEA, and I feel totally fine.

    So does this mean it was the DHEA making me feel "depressed"????

Similar Threads

  1. So depressed!
    By ShreddedOatz in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. I'm depressed
    By Rocco32 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 08:40 AM
  3. Depressed gf, help.
    By irontime in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 07:56 PM
  5. ima lil depressed
    By Jay-B in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->