• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

i got a boo boo :(

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10351399_799882546698404_8150072674688321092_n.jpg
10411796_799882513365074_7608363048952445255_n.jpg

Damn, what's the story on that

fuck that will hurt tonight when ur trying to sleep.....

ninja booger was armed and fought back.....jk lolz

that looks painful as a mother fucker, get crazy glue and seal that bitch every couple of days for at least 2 weeks, GICH.....:coffee:

Man that shit hurts. I did it to my pinky but didn't bust it like you... That was 2 weeks ago and still sore. Hopefully it heals fast.

Yeah that shit hurts....I did mine similar to that, but it was with a sawzall.

KOS i did that when I was 18, 4 stitches it pounded all night

sure she dried out in jail

Cell 'drug party' killed prisoner: inquest
AAP

By Emma Kemp

June 10, 2014, 3:58 pm

Facebook

Twitter

G+

Pinterest

Mail

Drug-addict Tracy Lee Brannigan was "absolutely flying" in the hours before she died in custody from a heroin overdose.

Then she had a "drug party" in her cell, her Sydney inquest has heard.

On the afternoon of February 24 last year, Brannigan was locked down in a high-risk cell at Dillwynia Women's Correctional Centre on Sydney's outskirts.

The following morning her cell mate says she woke at 5am to find the convicted Wollongong drug dealer slumped over on the floor dead.

Brannigan's inquest is trying to work out whether Corrective Services NSW and Justice Health breached their duty of care by putting her in the unsupervised "high needs" cell with another known drug taker.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/national/a/24204568/cell-drug-party-killed-prisoner-inquest/

apparently in australian jails they have drug partys lolz

Had the same injury when I was a kid. Had to get the tip of my finger stitched up. Fucking hurt, sorry bro.

Back