IronMagLabs


Recommend a strong pre-workout supplement please.

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    18247468

    Recommend a strong pre-workout supplement please.






    So I recently took Jack3d Micro. The first time I took it I will admit I felt some energy. Then the next time I took it not really all that much. Then the 3rd time I took 3 scoops and it felt stronger. Then yesterday I took 2.5 and felt ok. Then today I took 4 scoops and didn't really feel anything.

    I also have taken C4 Extreme.

    Overall experience has been really weak with these preworkouts. I feel like they are just a waste of money. I would be more wired if I took 3 or 4 glasses of espresso to be honest with you guys.

    Is there anything you can take that would really make a difference? Also Pump wise I really am disappointed. I notice some nice things but I think that even if I didn't take these I would still see my muscles get big during workouts since I am working until failure with each exercise.

  2. #2
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,911
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I use Max pump extreme stacked with Nitro4. The pumps are sick.

    I have noticed if I avoid caffeine for 4-5 hours prior to the pre training mixes I get a better boost.

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/maximum-pump/

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/nitro4/




    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

    International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit



    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    spinyvegeta's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    803
    Rep Points
    176262435

    Max pump is a clean product. No chalky taste with the benefits of a pre and pump

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/crimson-pharma/ Emailforlist: crimsonpharma@gmai.com CRIMSON PHARMA HIGHEST QUALITY OILS, PRICING, AND SERVICE!
    spiny15
    IronMagLab discount code for 15% off


  4. #4
    Agent of Chaos
    BOARD REP
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    1,273
    Rep Points
    233970917

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I use Max pump extreme stacked with Nitro4. The pumps are sick.

    I have noticed if I avoid caffeine for 4-5 hours prior to the pre training mixes I get a better boost.

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/maximum-pump/

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/nitro4/
    Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    Max pump is a clean product. No chalky taste with the benefits of a pre and pump
    Agreed!
    blackstonelabs.co/ 10% Off Coupon Code = ebfitness10


    ironmaglabs.com/
    15% Off Coupon Code = ebfitness15


    ironmagresearch.com/15% Off Coupon Code = ebfitness15

  5. #5
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,208
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you really want a good pre, try, Test Base 50mg/Tren Base 50mg..



  6. #6
    Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Points
    15861370

    I've been around for some time and love my pwo's especially the stronger ones. That being said so many changes with them bc of having to reformulate. This is the best i've touched in years and is very strong. Not to expensive either with insane pumps. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/g...-servings.html

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingtoLearn View Post
    So I recently took Jack3d Micro. The first time I took it I will admit I felt some energy. Then the next time I took it not really all that much. Then the 3rd time I took 3 scoops and it felt stronger. Then yesterday I took 2.5 and felt ok. Then today I took 4 scoops and didn't really feel anything.

    I also have taken C4 Extreme.

    Overall experience has been really weak with these preworkouts. I feel like they are just a waste of money. I would be more wired if I took 3 or 4 glasses of espresso to be honest with you guys.

    Is there anything you can take that would really make a difference? Also Pump wise I really am disappointed. I notice some nice things but I think that even if I didn't take these I would still see my muscles get big during workouts since I am working until failure with each exercise.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    850
    Rep Points
    38759096

    Speed x3, hyde, stimul8, methyldrene

    www.steroidsfax.com

    EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    spinyvegeta's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    803
    Rep Points
    176262435

    Albuterol

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/crimson-pharma/ Emailforlist: crimsonpharma@gmai.com CRIMSON PHARMA HIGHEST QUALITY OILS, PRICING, AND SERVICE!
    spiny15
    IronMagLab discount code for 15% off


  9. #9
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    276
    Rep Points
    31392169

    Myodyne's ErgoNox, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt and myokem pyroxamine have been my go to lately.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    eastwick
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    4349110

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I've been around for some time and love my pwo's especially the stronger ones. That being said so many changes with them bc of having to reformulate. This is the best i've touched in years and is very strong. Not to expensive either with insane pumps. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/g...-servings.html
    will be giving it a shot soon

  11. #11
    AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    w/Geared Jesus ♂
    Posts
    8,948
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I keep it oldschool
    Attached Images Attached Images

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...A-Summer-Blast
    All orders come with automated status updates, so you're never left wondering
    !
    Want a Discount? Current promo code:
    levram20for 20% off!


  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21
    Rep Points
    47337

    I had good results with Muscle Pharm Assault. I did like the old formula better than the newer one. Many said C4 was better, so if you don't care for C4, Assault might be a waste.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    18247468

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunco402 View Post
    I had good results with Muscle Pharm Assault. I did like the old formula better than the newer one. Many said C4 was better, so if you don't care for C4, Assault might be a waste.
    C4 is the best one I have tried so far. Jack3d Micro is not very good in my opinion.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    eastwick
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    4349110


  15. #15
    Registered User
    organicmindset's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    234023






    I personally like Jack3d and the Maximum Pump Extreme by Ironmaglabs

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:40 PM
  2. recommend me a workout
    By dteller1 in forum Training
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:25 AM
  3. Recommend a pre-workout supplement?
    By garyggiraffe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
  4. If you could recommend one supplement to get ripped?
    By clemson357 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:00 AM
  5. Which is the best Pre-Workout Supplement out there?
    By Testosterone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->