• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Progression Pic #1

erj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Week 3 : Work in progress! All natural, no supplements.. yet!! :)

2199gmo.jpg

You look good keep hitting it. What's your goal?

ooooo heyy lil mamma ;) lookn good. im ready to see this transformation its guna be sick i can already tell :winkfinger:

:daydream:

Good luck. Looking good already...thinking maybe this should be moved from AG?

You look great so far. The only thing I would say is to not dive right into clen just yet. Establish yourself a little more and build a greater foundation. Then when you use clen, you'll have more muscle tone and the results will be more appealing and dramatic. When people jump on clen before the time is right, they end up looking unhealthy. Too skinny with little to no muscle tone and zero mass. When you use clen, you'll either love it or hate it. I love it. Good luck on your transformation. You should run a log for us to fallow. You'll also find it could possibly help you with advice or inspiration.

this needs to be in a safer place....she will get slaughtered around these animals....

IML Gear Cream!
I've never treys clen but I don't like T3. Makes me flat as hell. A clean diet and cardio is better IMO.

You look great so far. The only thing I would say is to not dive right into clen just yet. Establish yourself a little more and build a greater foundation. Then when you use clen, you'll have more muscle tone and the results will be more appealing and dramatic. When people jump on clen before the time is right, they end up looking unhealthy. Too skinny with little to no muscle tone and zero mass. When you use clen, you'll either love it or hate it. I love it. Good luck on your transformation. You should run a log for us to fallow. You'll also find it could possibly help you with advice or inspiration.

I was going back and forth whether or not i should take clen or albuterol. People seem to either love or hate clen, everyone seems to be switching to al. But, i'm still thinking about moving forward with clen after a few more weeks of training. --Thanks for your advice, i'll definitely keep it in mind. & i'll do some random updates.

Thx for the support all.

I've never treys clen but I don't like T3. Makes me flat as hell. A clean diet and cardio is better IMO.

I agree about the clean diet... i do a lot of cardio and i'm very concious of what i eat. But naturally, being female, i have that little bit of extra tissue around the waist area that's so stubborn. I think a little flatter would be a nice change & figured i may as well try one cycle and see how it goes from there.

Yeah, i'm still sorta the newbie. I signed myself up for the big league and didn't even realize it. But, I'm rollin with it! Bring on the punches =P

Great advice from a knowledgeable and trustworthy guy. Diet an training is key amd kike he said just keep up the good work and get a bit more muscle and definition and youll be alot more happy with the clen when u decide to give it a go. Also try maybe osta rx or a fat burner first time around. Good luck! =)

Good to see a female thread, my wife is starting a T3 clen cycle in July. Best of luck with the transformation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this needs to be in a safer place....she will get slaughtered around these animals....

dude, what?? did you guys go easy on me?

Let's see, we've got soda, purple stuff, oh Sunny D!

I cant believe this thread has devolved into a "post-coitus cock picture" thread, but yet here we are.

Here i am acquiring a nutritious snack whilst debating whether or not i should wash my strongly scented junk. Notice the chaffing and discoloration around my bell end? Notice the neatly cropped pubes and hairy hands. Notice the atrophied trenson sac?

Attachments

• 2014-06-13 14.24.19.jpg
    2014-06-13 14.24.19.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 64
does she have a penis?

I feel like my inbox has been a little light on cawks lately

:coffee:

dude, what?? did you guys go easy on me?

I cant believe this thread has devolved into a "post-coitus cock picture" thread, but yet here we are.

Here i am acquiring a nutritious snack whilst debating whether or not i should wash my strongly scented junk. Notice the chaffing and discoloration around my bell end? Notice the neatly cropped pubes and hairy hands. Notice the atrophied trenson sac?
Lolll
i did....forgetting all the cawk pics i sent u to make u feel at home??

I feel like my inbox has been a little light on cawks lately

:coffee:

LmfaAaoo

You my friend have a magnificent penis.

Back