• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

painful pin

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Very sore today. Pinned my quad felt great until 8 hrs later. Now it's crazy painful. Never had a problem before. Pin is 2ml mix of the tren-e and sust. I ml each. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas?

Have you ever pinned quads before? I don't due to pain, every time I do or have the pain has been killer. Even slin pins cause major pains So I don't any more.

No, I usually only alternate glutes. Was trying a new spot and for the easiest access.

Lot's of shit in your quads man. Veins and vessels. The only problem I ever had was a quad pinn. Shit blew up like a football. FOOTBALL! Take a double dose of NSAID then follow the directions on the bottle from there. Go slow pinning the quads in the future so you don't hit stuff and make sure it's very sterile.

I'll never pin quads again after my last incident. My quad blew up so big my pants didn't fit. Forget doing any legs until it's over. Get some NSAID's, drink a lot of water, and take some hot baths to move the oil. I rotate glutes only now...

I pin just about every other muscle... But not quads.

I pin quuads every other day. in thae beginning it was painful but after a week or so it was ok. just make shure you relax your quad and push pin in slow if you hit something back up change angle.

You have to find the sweet spot with quads. I go high and to the side. When I would pin on top I would have problems. It may be the BA in the gear .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

How high or low are you going? And are you hitting vastus?

IML Gear Cream!
Just about mid thigh and slightly off to the side. Crazy how painful it is. Having body aches also. I'm not a bitch, and can handle a significant amount of pain. It feels like I was kicked in thigh by a horse.I watched videos and reviewed diagrams prior to pinning.

Pinned Thursday morning, and starting to subside today (Saturday). Gonna go with glutes next go around. Hopefully it changes for the better, or its gonna be a long cycle.

Go to the side more and not so much on top . I go about 3 inches under my bone on my top thigh

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You hit a nerve most likely...one thing when you pin Quads even if your in the right area...sit down and put your foot on a box or something raised 6-8 inches off the floor to relax your quad...

As for the pin...ibuprofen like the one poster said ....apply a warm rock pad or compress and then a cold one...3-5 x ed....dont run or massage it...warm bath is good also...

Back