• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much sleep do you get a night on Tren?

How much sleep do you get on tren?

• 8+ hours, like a baby

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 6-8 hours

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Under 5 hours

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 4 hours of sleep

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 1-2 hours a day. Like a hummingbird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i do not sleep at all. And i communicate with clockwork elves

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I wake up sometimes with tranny blood on my clothes

• I do not lift or use steroids

• Only fags sleep. Moar time to lift and pin gears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6-7 hrs with wake ups every 2 hrs

Under 5 for me, but if I could get that consecutive that would be good.

But I can't sleep anyways, so bring on the gotdamn Tren!

5hrs then wake up every hr or so. Going to start taking melatonin to see if it helps.

Under 5 for me, but if I could get that consecutive that would be good.

But I can't sleep anyways, so bring on the gotdamn Tren!

Zactly. I wouldnt mind 5 straight hours at all. Never happens. i would need that intravenous anesthesia shit that Michael Jackson died from.

Under 5 for me as well. Seems I simply have a bunch of power naps all night long.

Try getting 8 hrs wake up every 2-3 hrs sucks take maltione on Sundays

IML Gear Cream!
Am I the only guy on this forum that doesn't have sleep interrupted or night sweats? I get about 9hrs of uninterrupted sleep a night and also take 2hr naps during the day on or off tren.

Am I the only guy on this forum that doesn't have sleep interrupted or night sweats? I get about 9hrs of uninterrupted sleep a night and also take 2hr naps during the day on or off tren.
how do you dose it with test?

i'm with ya...sleep is normal and undisturbed....first few injects my shirt is a little damp in the am..but after that nothing significant...if i bump it i will get the same few shirt damp things in the am then it goes away...

In bed for at least 8 hours. It takes at least an hour or 2 to actually hit deep sleep, but then flip flop all night. I piss at least 2 times. It feels 3 hours of sleep or less everday when I wake up.

i'm with ya...sleep is normal and undisturbed....first few injects my shirt is a little damp in the am..but after that nothing significant...if i bump it i will get the same few shirt damp things in the am then it goes away...

I was wondering about this. When I first started my tren cycle I woke up like 3 times a night to piss and then 1 or 2 days I would wake up a little wet and 1 more day I was pretty soaked. After that though I didn't see anymore sides. I was wondering if the caber was helping me out or what. I was also wondering if my gear was bunk but I just couldn't see myself getting sides for a couple days then not in bunk gear......mind fuck.....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Zactly. I wouldnt mind 5 straight hours at all. Never happens. i would need that intravenous anesthesia shit that Michael Jackson died from.

I just picked up some Unisom liquid to help me get some sleep. I used it last night & I only woke up once to eat an apple.

Its good to know all you guys all have the same problems with lack of sleep, waking up constantly, tossing & turning night after night....Hmmmm!

Sounds like you guys all have PTSD too. :coffee:

What sucks is every time I wake up I eat and then I go right back to sleep. 2 things that do not help fat loss

4 hrs. a day of sleep when on tren. Lucky to get 5 without it....and that's on top of a lot of sleeping pills and aids. Roxerem works wonders, but my new insurance no longer pays for it. So....back on clonopin againl :(

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Last two nights were horrible. Tossed and turned all night. Feeling wreaked this morning. Plus my entire body aches. All started when started tren. I have ran tren before with very little sides. Not sure what is different about this time.

Anyone take any allergy pills while on tren and have a bad reaction? Allergies were really bad yesterday. I thought it would help me sleep but man I woke up in the middle of the night.... it felt like my personality was split in half and I was in the middle just going insane.

Anyone take any allergy pills while on tren and have a bad reaction? Allergies were really bad yesterday. I thought it would help me sleep but man I woke up in the middle of the night.... it felt like my personality was split in half and I was in the middle just going insane.

I take some allergy pills almost daily in tren. They are vitamin based
http://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Antronex
I get them local I take 5 pills at a time. Works much better than pharma stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeping just fine on 400 mg of BPL tren. I get up only to pee, which I had to do before the tren, so . . .

I am 5 weeks into my first tren run and surprisingly sleep hasn't been affected all that much. Maybe a speedy type feeling at night where I feel like I need to be doing something productive like checking all the forums :rolleyes: but if I'm mindful and let myself wind down I can get to sleep pretty easily so far. Def waking up to piss more often but I'm right back out after I lay down. Only at 400 mg tren E, going to be bumping to 600 in a week so we'll see how that goes. I could easily sleep 8+ if I had more hours in the day but I have to settle for about 6 during the week.

6-8 hours a night with at least one wake up to piss and random other wake ups to kick the covers off of me. But for the dosage, I'm not complaining.

Nevermind it wasn't the allergy pills. It was just the trenavar kicking in. Anyone have experience with these things? At 100mgs a day they just snuck up on me man holy shit. Waking up in the middle of the night. Mind racing like you are on caffeine without the energy. No positive outlook on anything whatsoever. Feeling like an empty shell of dispair.... wtf!! I compare it to a meth hangover without being physically sick. Wow just terrible. TERRIBLE!!

Nevermind it wasn't the allergy pills. It was just the trenavar kicking in. Anyone have experience with these things? At 100mgs a day they just snuck up on me man holy shit. Waking up in the middle of the night. Mind racing like you are on caffeine without the energy. No positive outlook on anything whatsoever. Feeling like an empty shell of dispair.... wtf!! I compare it to a meth hangover without being physically sick. Wow just terrible. TERRIBLE!!

Get it together man. Use your noggin and realize that is just your mind fucking with you.

Back