Olympus Pharma

First order with OP

Hybrid View

Rep Points

First order with OP

Just received my order. Communication was great (thanks DM). T/A was very nice. Went with OP since my other source is out of prop. Read through all the reviews and knew I would be in good hands with the OP team. Pinned 100mg of prop and 300mgs of test e as soon as I got home. A little thick for a 25ga, but no pip whatsoever. Products were nicely packaged and extremely clear. Going to run prop 100mgs eod for 3-4 weeks, test e at 600/ week for the first 2 weeks, 800 for weeks 5-8 and 1g for weeks 9-12. Feels really good to be back on cycle. Was going to run a prop/ tren a cycle but had some ed issues the last month and didn't want to make matters worse. Test only works well for me on its own. Here's to 3 months of awesome!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Happy to help brother and thank you for the kind words!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjay73 View Post
    Just received my order. Communication was great (thanks DM). T/A was very nice. Went with OP since my other source is out of prop. Read through all the reviews and knew I would be in good hands with the OP team. Pinned 100mg of prop and 300mgs of test e as soon as I got home. A little thick for a 25ga, but no pip whatsoever. Products were nicely packaged and extremely clear. Going to run prop 100mgs eod for 3-4 weeks, test e at 600/ week for the first 2 weeks, 800 for weeks 5-8 and 1g for weeks 9-12. Feels really good to be back on cycle. Was going to run a prop/ tren a cycle but had some ed issues the last month and didn't want to make matters worse. Test only works well for me on its own. Here's to 3 months of awesome!
    One thing that helps with ed problems during a tren cycle is to cycle the test dose lower then the tren so like
    250 test and 600 tren every week.

Goodluck with everything brother.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

Test flu kicked my ass yesterday. Injection site has normal soreness. Few more days and the prop should be kicking in nicely.

Rep Points

Another good review. Another good T/A story. I'm ready to order!!

Rep Points

I know no one with OP. I have no previous experience or bias. Order away bunco they came through percectly for me.

Rep Points

I'm a little lite on the post for price list & order form. Patiently (somewhat) waiting, at least til the end of the month.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Enjoy the run, and if you remember please let us know how it goes for you.

Rep Points

Will do EZ
    On a side note, the test flu seems to be more tolerable pinning 50 mgs ed vs 100 mgs eod. Didnt want to pin everyday but sure as hell dont want to feel like crap lol. Part of the process I reckon.