• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ground Turkey

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some of you may have read some of my rants about ground turkey. This is basically my problem. How can Jennie Ho say on thier packaging that the ground turkey is 93% lean and 7% fat? When you look at the calories per serving it says 170 calories per serving and 8g of fat per serving. By my math (9x8)/170 = 42% fat content per serving. That means that ground turkey is almost 50% fat. How can they label it this way?

th

I'm sure the labeling is meant to be misleading. Anyway unless you are buying fat free:rofl: ground turkey or ground turkey breast you are in for a big FAT surprise.

I'm sure the labeling is meant to be misleading. Anyway unless you are buying fat free:rofl: ground turkey or ground turkey breast you are in for a big FAT surprise.

I think you're failing to account for how few of the people are even considering kcals. Your average person doesn't give it a second thought. Also, since all fat in meat is measured by weight and always has been, it's only misleading if you are looking at it from the wrong perspective. I don't see the food industry changing to a more complicated kcal percentage of fat. For those of us who care, we're educated enough to do the math.

Back