• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Truth & Advice

Dogman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
54, male, 6'2" 205#, general health good, blood work etc good. Played ball etc. Life hit, divorce etc I hit 300#.. Heavy when young, leaned towards bitch-tit so thats one concern now. Starting to lift slow, etc; experienced on that end. Issue 54 & needed kick. My blood work was normal T but normal wont cut it! Buddy has me on 15mg Dball and 20mg Azolol (claims it will help w/bitch tit concern). Right stack? Best dosing process or other advice? 9 days in, peanuts is all I'm seeing to date. Tried to give enough info? Little lost on site but got some help. Thanks

I can't speak on either of the two you listed, never tried them. But I can recommend the IML Super DMZ 3.0 stack if you are going to do an all oral cycle. I'm close to starting a second cycle. It worked incredibly well. I made great gains in working weight and in the mirror. None of the ingredients aromatize. If you follow the stack they recommend you should be completely covered.

‹Thanks for feedback YOrkbarbell, I get aromitize as chemical conversion. Are you stating the estrogen (b-tit) issue wont be of concern?

‹Thanks for feedback YOrkbarbell, I get aromitize as chemical conversion. Are you stating the estrogen (b-tit) issue wont be of concern? Many argue these made it worse? Good read & lead will consider.

Never heard of Azolol and Dbol will probably give you some water retention. Some guys run a Dbol only cycle, but youd be far better off running a test only cycle and keeping your estro under control.

Noboveaas- thanks for response, can you better explain. Are you saying a cycle of Dbol only? Buds advised winny would cut risks of estrogen and stay at 15mg D and 20mg winny. No direction on dosing but half cycles are short so I assume splitting intake time up is best?

Post up your diet, thats your first priority. Also stop the dbol asap, not a good choice.

Big Moe- thanks for response & ur time. 1. Given reativly low Dboll I figured I could reduce by 50% over 2days & end it? Or can I just stop? 2. Diet:balanced, more protien directed last 3weeks. Eggs, yogurt, granola, mixed fruit, cottage cheese, peanut butter & honey on qaulity multi-grain bread w/honey, tuna, silk-milk, powerade/water a lot! Frozen mixed veggies w/cheese. Sorry no numerical content % but I keep it simple & mix & match these basics. Minor junk on mood swings, 90% solid of above combinations. *i've not been in the gym enough, one reason I think this stack or Dboll has drained my drive bad? As I researched AZOLOL it made more sense. Played football 6yrs know lifting & reality I need to get basic strength built by group etc. Advise on winny please, I was understanding it can help cut fat & help "rebuild" I felt Dboll was too soon & do believe it has me lathargic; thus reaching out. Thanks!

Last edited:
BigMoe & all- yea hammer me I'm that 100-1000th asking afterwards & listening to bad resources! But today, too many resources so hang with the old man. I now don't believe I have Gyno issues, was on my way but my concern is 'palm sized' sagging breast/pec are, vs lump etc as I've read described. As stated & some bonus points back I lost 100lbs. Now at 54yrs old needing that safe kick? I stopped Dboll & winny yesterday. I had lost drive to do anything, assumption low-noT in me? So, letro seems to be correct answer & time driven for BT concern I need to decide if its worth it. I feel no lumps behind nips, given fatboy issue since birth thinking I'm just prone to fatty tissue there??! My expert" is saying stay on winny oral 5mg/4X day for boost and cutting of fat as I rebuild? Appreciate ur long read & feedback, dumb is dumb but wisdom stops & seeks advise! And how about this 1"-2" of stomach skin from those extra 100lbs I shed? Will it come around, big was pushed in HS football, fat was fine for the line!

Last edited:
Back