• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much new fat does the body create after one day of drinking?

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Say a guy works out 6-7 days per week. He takes a day off and has some drinks, just relaxes. Takes his mind off of bodybuilding for a day.

The next day he is back in the gym and gets a good session in.

How much new fat was created in his mid section?

I'd say he gains 3.42 pounds. That's if it's Tuesday. Thursday and you're screwed. I've seen upwards of 5.16-5.23 pounds on those days

Say a guy works out 6-7 days per week. He takes a day off and has some drinks, just relaxes. Takes his mind off of bodybuilding for a day.

Are you drunk right now?

I don't know sounds like you've got some fat lodged in your brain right now....

th

Well, what is he drinking? Wine? 125 - 150 calories per glass. Beer? Miller Lite? 90 calories per bottle. The next day at the gym, he needs to spend 20 minutes on the elliptical at a fairly intensive clip just to eat up those three beers - and he is not even yet getting to his fat that is already there.

Three beers would be more than an ounce of fat, to answer your question, using the old rule of thumb that 3500 calories is one pound of fat.

So, an ounce of fat per three beers.

Not all of it goes to the midsection, of course, even if most of it does. Fat will be distributed elsewhere, maybe around your nipples, and lower back and sides, and perhaps around your internal organs, like the liver.

Holy shit. Alright dude, after 342 threads here's what you need to do. Drink as much as you want, eat whatever you want in your macros. Lift whenever you want. If you do these 3 things you will be HUGE

all depends on how many calories he consumed...but just one day even if the guy ate like 5000 calories, hed proly see maybe a 5 pound difference the next day or once the food is digested...which will mostly probly be water weight from the sodium, dont worry dude as long as ur not consistently over eating ull be ight

Looking at the user ID above me I think a better question might be how much weight would a person gain after eating a gyro platter. Who knows what the fuck or how many calories is in that mystery meat. Especially if you order it with french fries....holy tummy tire Ben Affleck!! Dem tings ar gud do!!!

th

Back