Steel Gear

Roid+ Test Cyp First Cycle Log

Rep Points

Cool Roid+ Test Cyp First Cycle Log

Hello everyone, im going to log my first cycle with Roid+ test cyp, gonna pin 175mg x 2 (350mg) a week Thurs and Sunday

First pin was on thurs 12/06 noon on the right buttcheek. Super smooth no pip but very sore maybe virgin muscle or maybe I was shaking too much.
    Friday workout felt the same but i was sweating a bit more don't know if placebo effect or the test is reacting already.

Second pin was on sunday 15/06 on the left buttcheek. Felt good, super smooth, no pip minimum soreness.
    Monday's workout was great, got more reps on my actual workset. Felt abit more endurance and pump during workout. Sweat alil more than usual, don't know if placebo effect or the test is working!

Tuesday today, gonna head to the gym and see how my strength is going!

Rep Points

Very interested how this turns out. Some may say that the dose is too low. I disagree, I recently added 35lbs to my 1RM deadlift while on a cruise dose of test.
    What is the purpose of this cycle? Any chance of stats and current pictures?

Rep Points

Current stats: 5'4 140lbs deadlift 316, squat 237, bench 185. These big 3 numbers was tested like a month ago so might have increased about 5-7% maybe more.
    About 10-12% bf, no pics. Will upload soon.

I'm keeping to low dose because I'm afraid of the sides, might bump it up to 450 or 500 at week 4 or 5 if sides are fine.

Goal is to gain as much strength as possible, increase my big 3 movement by 50-100 lbs if possible. Size don't really matter, as it will come due to strength gains.

BUT here's the order from steel gear!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

No need to increase the dose, at least for the first 6-8 weeks.
    I like your thinking, Add 50lbs to each one of the big lifts and the size will follow.

Rep Points

So 3rd pin was on thurs 19/06. Zero pain and soreness, butt getting used to the gear I guess.
    I've gained like 5lbs by day 6 on cycle but prolly water weight.
    I've just started taking adex at 0.25mg on thurs night 19/06. Will probably take it eod.
    Workout on thurs was pretty good, felt good pumps, muscle definitely feels fuller. Friday's workout was alright not so much pumps, maybe of my carb intake being a lil too low because I didn't hit my carb macros on thurs night.

Overall def look fuller and bigger, strength is okay, didn't increase by a lot. Training & macro below.

Training 4 days a week.
    Heavy days will be working up to a daily max of 2 worksets with 3-6reps @ RPE 8-9 then drop to 80% doing singles and doubles for 10-12 sets

Light days will be working up to 1 set of 90% of Heavy day's weight and doing singles or doubles.

Will be Squatting, Pressing & Benching in every sessions but will rotate heavy & light days. Deadlift will be trained as speeds only aka 65-70% 1rm, EDIT: Deadlift will be mostly singles or doubles at 10-20 sets (if doubles will be 10 sets, singles be 20 sets)
    After main lifts there will be accessories which will be done in Myo-reps fashion. Dips paired with light bench, volume ohp with Light ohp, chins & upper back pulls , lateral raise & some arm work.

Mon - Heavy OHP, light squat, light bench, 2-3 accessories
    Tue - Speed deadlift, light squat, light bench, light ohp 2-3 accessories
    Thus - Heavy bench, light squat, light ohp 2-3 accessories
    Fri - Heavy squats, light bench, accessories GHR, calfraise with 2-3 accessories

Heres my calories & macros:

Workout day:
    Kcal: 2925 - 3250
    Carbs: 450-500 (depends on how I feel, if I feel hit a PR or more volume I'll add in more)
    Protein: 180-200
    Fats: 45-50

Rest day:
    Kcal: 2440 - 2730
    Carbs: 250 - 300
    Protein: 180-200
    Fats: 80-90

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Very interested how this turns out. Some may say that the dose is too low. I disagree, I recently added 35lbs to my 1RM deadlift while on a cruise dose of test.
    What is the purpose of this cycle? Any chance of stats and current pictures?
    I agree with Dannie and like to keep my test doses lower than average around here. Good luck on your first cycle. Roid plus was a good choice brother.
    Powdered by H-as

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jadean View Post
    I agree with Dannie and like to keep my test doses lower than average around here. Good luck on your first cycle. Roid plus was a good choice brother.
    Thanks for the support man!

Rep Points

Okay so today is day 14 on cycle. I just had my 5th jab. Had to stop adex because it's causing my estrogen to be too low, joint's a lil sore.
    Libido is UP UP UP!
    Strength's going up slowly, pump's in the gym is pretty awesome! Feeling good. I'm definitely bigger than 2 weeks ago.

Upper chest looks a lil red in color, no pain or whatever, not sure if its acne, but doubt its acne because theres no pain. Maybe its the heat over here that is causing it, temp's about 86F here. Anyone knows what is causing it? Or has anyone experience the same issue?

Rep Points

So I just pinned my 6th shot on Sunday, no pain or soreness.

Workout today, Monday was OHP focus, hit a pr on my ohp! Feeling stronger. Pumps are incredible. Been hitting my macros, 500 carbs 180 pro, 45 fat.

My glutes feel tighter than usual, not sure if its the pinning causing more scar tissue. Anyone has this issue? Been doing lacrosse ball massage on my flutes and it hurts like crazy..

Rep Points

Weight's up 5-6lbs! 4-5lbs prolly water weight so ya.
    Might add in proviron to harden up and free more test by reducing SHGB. Any recommendation on how much to use? 25-50mg ED?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mynameiscarl View Post
    Weight's up 5-6lbs! 4-5lbs prolly water weight so ya.
    Might add in proviron to harden up and free more test by reducing SHGB. Any recommendation on how much to use? 25-50mg ED?
    Edit binding the SHGB.

Rep Points

50mg (25mg every 12 hours) of Proviron would be absolute minimum. 75mg will work even better.

Rep Points

50mg (25mg every 12 hours) of Proviron would be absolute minimum. 75mg will work even better.
    Alright thanks again Dannie! BTW the shipping is here thanks again!

Rep Points

Okay so pinned my 7th shot today, smooth no pip.
    Damn my strength is shooting up, I can feel it!!! Hit a bench pr today and it felt easy as fuark! I think the test is starting to kick in fully. Let's hope this goes on and I'll be able to add 50-100lbs to my lifts!!!

Edit: macro wise, have been hitting them properly. Will add 50-100 carbs if I hit a pr.

Weight still fluctuating around 146-148!
    Starting to bloat alil but have added back 0.25-0.5mg adex EOD and 50mg proviron ed!

Rep Points

Okay so today just shot my 9th shot, Thursday. Did 8th on Sunday. Shot 9th on quads and I kinda hit a nerve or something because there was a sharp pain when inserting needle. Not sure what was it but no pip when injecting oil.

Strength is going up, weight still up 6-7lb. Hit PR on all my lifts. Trying not to overtrain cuz I still wanna increase weight every session. Not sure if the test has fully kicked in yet but I hope not because strength gains isn't super impressive.

Anyone knows from experience that the test has fully kick in yet? I feel biggwr and fuller. But don't have those super impressive strength gains..

Rep Points

It's been close to 4 weeks, it most definitely should kick in by now, hence you hit new PR on all lifts.
    The longer you will run it the more strength you will gain, as far as I remember my first cycle, strength gains were slow up until week 6 then it shoot through the roof, at that point it was kinda obvious that I started juicing.

Rep Points

It's been close to 4 weeks, it most definitely should kick in by now, hence you hit new PR on all lifts.
    The longer you will run it the more strength you will gain, as far as I remember my first cycle, strength gains were slow up until week 6 then it shoot through the roof, at that point it was kinda obvious that I started juicing.
    Thanks for the sharing Dannie. What were u on for your first cycle?
    Let's hope my strength shoot up like mad

Edit: How obvious was it that u were juicing? Was it the blowing up in size or what? Also were you bulking on your first cycle?

Rep Points

Okay just pinned quad again last night and zero pip and smooth as always. Just that there was a lil more blood.

So decided to add in 20mg dbol to the mix cuz I saw on another board someone doing the same thing. Let's hope my workout later be awesome!

Rep Points

Okay update.. So workout on Mon and Tue was pretty bad, stalled on lifts and pumps seem to be low.
    Im guessing my estro is too low thus lifts seem to be stalling out with low pumps.

Gonna drop my adex completely for a week and see how it goes.

No bloating, just pumps and lifts are missing. Libido isn't that great either. So I'm guessing its the lack of estro.

Rep Points

Don't dwell on it too much. Take 2 days of the gym, let your body fully recover and I can assure you next workout will be great!
    You should be expecting some good strength and size gains on those blue hearts.

Rep Points

Alright man thanks for the encouragement! Appreciate it.
    Update, I think its the estro being too low because after I dropped it to only Monday 0.25, until Thurs without taking any, my muscle starts getting swole and full again. Not sure if it's the dbol or what.
    But I seem to feel fuller and bigger, haven't been to the gym, taking 2 days off.

Will see how my workout go tmr!

Rep Points

Update, workout Friday was good. Hit a small PR on squats, 10lb.
    But Monday's workout was friggin awesome! Hit a 10lb PR on the OHP!! Was really happy about that!
    Strength is increasing rapidly & the pumps are incredible. But ive got a few spots on my chest tho. Wonder if it was cause by the dbol?

Anyone knows how to stop the spots from growing? Its not painful or whatsoever just that it doesn't look nice cuz its super red and quite a number of them on the chest..

Does it go away after a few weeks? My skin is normally v clear but now the spots.. Been showering more than 3x a day BTW..

Rep Points

See told you you will hit new personal best!

As for spots, use exfoliating body wash daily and Nizoral shampoo 2-3 times a week (apply on your body and leave for 5-10 minutes).
    Also make sure to use a good body moisturizer such as replenishing shea body butter.

Rep Points

See told you you will hit new personal best!

As for spots, use exfoliating body wash daily and Nizoral shampoo 2-3 times a week (apply on your body and leave for 5-10 minutes).
    Also make sure to use a good body moisturizer such as replenishing shea body butter.
    Alright so the exfoliating body wash is just to apply for 10mons then wash it off?

Update, workout on Tue was friggin amazing. Pumps are mad and hit volume PR on all the lifts.

Workout today Thurs was even better!! Hit a 15lb PR on bench. Strength is shooting like mad haha. Feeling awesome!!

Rep Points

I am glad you like our Roid+ line. I am thinking about running a sale soon, will be a good time to stock up on a few essentials.

If you take shower 3 times a day, exfoliate your body once a day for however long you wish, also 2-3 times a week apply nizoral shampoo on your body and leave it there for 5-10 minutes.
    Use moisturizer at least once a day.

Sunbed once a week also will help with the acne.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

I am glad you like our Roid+ line. I am thinking about running a sale soon, will be a good time to stock up on a few essentials.

If you take shower 3 times a day, exfoliate your body once a day for however long you wish, also 2-3 times a week apply nizoral shampoo on your body and leave it there for 5-10 minutes.
    Use moisturizer at least once a day.

Sunbed once a week also will help with the acne.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Will be awesome to see some sale

Okay so the exfoliation doesn't require washing off right.
    Also sorry if I'm not getting it lol but I thought the shampoo was for my head??

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mynameiscarl View Post
    Will be awesome to see some sale

Okay so the exfoliation doesn't require washing off right.
    Also sorry if I'm not getting it lol but I thought the shampoo was for my head??

Exfoliating body wash does require washing off, use is as a regular shower gel.
    Apply Nizoral on parts of your body that are breaking up with acne, for me that would be head, neck, back, torso shoulders and arms.

Rep Points

Exfoliating body wash does require washing off, use is as a regular shower gel.
    Apply Nizoral on parts of your body that are breaking up with acne, for me that would be head, neck, back, torso shoulders and arms.
    Oh okay will do thanks again for the help!

Update, workout on Friday is friggin awesome! Deadlift 20lb PR!! Hit a volume PR on dips too. Strength and endurance is shooting like mad. My weight is also up about 13lbs since I started cycle. Still pretty lean, not bloated just full. Hope I'll keep all my strength and size!

Let's hope my workout on Mon will have more strength gains!