IronMag Research Chems


HGH Hygetropin TD!!!

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    HGH Hygetropin TD!!!

    I am excited to run HGH, Insulin, and Test E + EQ for my third cycle which will begin in a couple of weeks.
    This is my first with HGH and Insulin and looking for solid gains...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,584
    Rep Points
    592631174

    only 100iu its for 30 days or les of hgh,you need more to see and make some results

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Points
    83890006

    What's your hgh and insulin protocol?
    I hope you have a few more kits coming, at 3.33 IU a day 1 kit will last you 30 days.
    3.33IU will assist the solid gains you are after. However if it's seriously solid gains that you desire then you need in excess of 10IU a day.

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    10

    Anyone who takes too much hgh or insulin is an idiot IMO. Im 26 and my dads hooked up to a machine in the other room because he has diabetes and his feet are rotting he only has half a foot left, and is barely alive in his mid 50s. The only way I can imagine someone being dumb enough to take insulin is they didn't grow up around a diabetic. Im sorry I don't mean to be mean, but Im warning you, your going to literally kill yourself with insulin. Ive seen my dad go into comas and hes been on insulin for 30 years. Taking insulin is even worse than eating too much candy. I will NEVER EVER take insulin. HGH I will take but only up to 5-6 ui /day probably. My dads been in the hospital 10 times this year from diabetes and we don't know if he will live though out the year, and if you take insulin thats what your risking. I also know a guy who is 290 lbs with abs trying to go pro, he is now a diabetic and tells all his clients do not take insulin!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    221486436

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Anyone who takes too much hgh or insulin is an idiot IMO. Im 26 and my dads hooked up to a machine in the other room because he has diabetes and his feet are rotting he only has half a foot left, and is barely alive in his mid 50s. The only way I can imagine someone being dumb enough to take insulin is they didn't grow up around a diabetic. Im sorry I don't mean to be mean, but Im warning you, your going to literally kill yourself with insulin. Ive seen my dad go into comas and hes been on insulin for 30 years. Taking insulin is even worse than eating too much candy. I will NEVER EVER take insulin. HGH I will take but only up to 5-6 ui /day probably. My dads been in the hospital 10 times this year from diabetes and we don't know if he will live though out the year, and if you take insulin thats what your risking. I also know a guy who is 290 lbs with abs trying to go pro, he is now a diabetic and tells all his clients do not take insulin!
    Dumb statement all around. My father "was" a diabetic too but no longer is. So you'll take gh but no insulin? You do know gh causes insulin resistance? Apparently not. Practice what you preach smart man. Please show me cited studies pointing out these bro facts of yours. Good luck finding them!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    only 100iu its for 30 days or les of hgh,you need more to see and make some results
    I understand I will be ordering some more and will be running at least 4 months preferably a year.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    221486436

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    I understand I will be ordering some more and will be running at least 4 months preferably a year.
    Be aware hygetropin isn't being made right now so you may have a fake.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    What's your hgh and insulin protocol?
    I hope you have a few more kits coming, at 3.33 IU a day 1 kit will last you 30 days.
    3.33IU will assist the solid gains you are after. However if it's seriously solid gains that you desire then you need in excess of 10IU a day.

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    I will be ordering some more HGH which I plan to use it at least 4 months and preferably a year.

    HGH - I will start with 2iu in the morning and bump it up to 4iu after two weeks. if there are no sides after two weeks of 4iu, the I will increase it to 6iu and see how my body respond.

    Insulin - I will taking Novolin R 4iu pre workout. I understand I need to time my carbs (10g / 1iu) for the duration which is about 6 to 8 hours. I will be running it for a month and take a month off.

    Today I injected 4iu of insulin post workout just to see how I feel. My post workout shake was 20g of dextrose, 20g of maltodextirn,
    5g of mono creatine, 5g of glutamin, and 50g of whey protein. I don't feel any hypo 2 hours after the post workout shake. I waited to see if I get hypo but it never came. I ate a meal and another shake.

    I plan to take insulin pre workout and see if it gives me some pump like when I was on dbol or test p. I also will take it in the morning.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Be aware hygetropin isn't being made right now so you may have a fake.
    Damn, even with the correct verification code?

    Bush, what HGH do you have? I want to try yours as well.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    221486436

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Damn, even with the correct verification code?

    Bush, what HGH do you have? I want to try yours as well.
    Genotropin. Best of the best. problem with verification is the fakes may check out BUT they probably all have the same number. Scratch two different ones off any if they are the same number its probably a fake. I have a thread on ASF showing the fakes and real ones side by side.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    muscleicon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Land of RC Labs
    Posts
    848
    Rep Points
    38665243

    Listen to him Tokijava, Bush knows his GH and all his products are legit!

    Icon

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Genotropin. Best of the best. problem with verification is the fakes may check out BUT they probably all have the same number. Scratch two different ones off any if they are the same number its probably a fake. I have a thread on ASF showing the fakes and real ones side by side.
    NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDER - SPONSORED AND FUELED BY RC LABS

    http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/banners/RCBanner.gif

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleicon View Post
    Listen to him Tokijava, Bush knows his GH and all his products are legit!

    Icon
    That's what I heard...

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Be aware hygetropin isn't being made right now so you may have a fake.
    Both companies sell a good quality of hyge i mean hygetropin.com.cn or .cn
    As i know com.cn they are still in the game i used to buy from them they have excellent GH.

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...ght=hygetropin
    FCBARCELONA

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Genotropin. Best of the best. problem with verification is the fakes may check out BUT they probably all have the same number. Scratch two different ones off any if they are the same number its probably a fake. I have a thread on ASF showing the fakes and real ones side by side.
    I may have GH serum test along with blood test. For GH test, inject 10iu IM and have a test 3 hours later, is this correct?

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Points
    103986397

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    I may have GH serum test along with blood test. For GH test, inject 10iu IM and have a test 3 hours later, is this correct?
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...-out-(updated)

  16. #16
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    221486436

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Both companies sell a good quality of hyge i mean hygetropin.com.cn or .cn
    As i know com.cn they are still in the game i used to buy from them they have excellent GH.

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...ght=hygetropin
    .com.cn has tried to make a batch but it was very underdosed. .cn is too inconsistent for me.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    one question - if you inject 10iu which is a lot, wouldn't you experience sides?

  18. #18
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    221486436

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    one question - if you inject 10iu which is a lot, wouldn't you experience sides?
    Not necessarily. Sides develop when igf gets elevated. It takes a few weeks for that to happen.

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    220
    Rep Points
    1935818

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Genotropin. Best of the best. problem with verification is the fakes may check out BUT they probably all have the same number. Scratch two different ones off any if they are the same number its probably a fake. I have a thread on ASF showing the fakes and real ones side by side.
    Bush,
    Can you PM me the pricing of your GH?

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    1073783

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Bush,
    Can you PM me the pricing of your GH?
    Bushmaster, can you PM me pricing as well (with shipping costs) ? Thanks!

  21. #21
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    221486436

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Bush,
    Can you PM me the pricing of your GH?
    sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionChris View Post
    Bushmaster, can you PM me pricing as well (with shipping costs) ? Thanks!
    Can't you need 10 posts before you can receive pm.

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    1073783

    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Bush,
    Can you PM me the pricing of your GH?
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    sent.

    Can't you need 10 posts before you can receive pm.
    Cool. Thanks.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    1073783

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    sent.

    Can't you need 10 posts before you can receive pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Bush,
    Can you PM me the pricing of your GH?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionChris View Post
    Cool. Thanks.
    Are you able to send PM now?

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    1073783

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    sent.

    Can't you need 10 posts before you can receive pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Bush,
    Can you PM me the pricing of your GH?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionChris View Post
    Cool. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    .com.cn has tried to make a batch but it was very underdosed. .cn is too inconsistent for me.
    From what I've read .com.cn is no longer producing.

Similar Threads

  1. Hygetropin?
    By drkodiak in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:02 AM
  2. IP Hygetropin
    By lilo in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 03:11 PM
  3. To buy or not to buy Hygetropin
    By RonaldTrindatt in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:06 PM
  4. Hygetropin??
    By WFC2010 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 07:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->