• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ben Affleck's 5,000-Calorie-A-Day Batman Diet...LOL

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
69de6d20-f545-11e3-bff4-b7ababeddb42_ben-affleck-weigt-gain-batman.jpg

69c20b80-f545-11e3-a12d-2d6e228ac0ba_ben-affleck-weight-before-after.jpg

69acaec0-f545-11e3-bff4-b7ababeddb42_ben-affleck-batman-weight.jpg

6a6e9f30-f545-11e3-bade-2b63addfa2b6_ben-affleck-before-batman-weight.jpg

brutal ILS and SPI imust say..

hes standing like hes huge without the huge.....

he has imaginary lat syndrome, you’d know all about that Griff

:roflmao:........:coffee:

dude looks so confident
looked better as a twig

Don't worry, I'm sure they(movie makers) will make the batman suit "enhanced" for his lack of enhancements. He must be working out at planet fitness I guess...not that there is anything wrong with that :rolleyes:

Wheres the diet plan? All I see is water retention from "creatine" and ILS. What's SPI>? Those are the biggest imaginary lats I have ever seen by the way.
th

Imaginary Lat SyndromeImaginary Lat Syndrome is a common case of someone, typically a male, who believes they are rather muscular when in reality this isn't the case. Those with Imaginary Lat Syndrome can typically be seen walking uncomfortably while flaring their small lat muscles and tensing their arms in an attempt to look "jacked." In reality, it appears douchey and looks like a toothbrush has been shoved up their ass. Manlets are at high risk of falling victim due to overcompensation reasons.

Is it just me or does he look like he is hiding some bitch tits under there.

What a dweeb. Just go away, please.

fucking nerds playing super heroes and hollywood wants me to believe that shit is possible.

I'd rather read comic books at my age.

Read a story how he works out at some Boston clinic with Matt Damon's brother. Jennifer Garner is so proud of him because he has 17 inch arms...

Yep he ruined Jennifer Garner for me... I used to think she was top shelf but now she is bargin bin.

Proof that money talks!

Yep, money talks alright. But it just brings a whole new level of issues, like does this dime piece really like me or what she can get from me...?

That's why you have to do a george clooney and never get married.

Proof that money talks!
Yep he was with Jlow at one time.. I am sure he could not be packing enough to get in that fat ass.

Isnt Clooney finally doing it?

he's engaged yes, but he's a serial engagementer....or whatever the word is i'm looking for.

Remember that fine ass ex wrestler broad he was with? Yep, he was also engaged to her too.

I don't care for the hollywood crowd, but that is definitely how you do it.

I would just find the hottest "normal" chicks outside of Hollywood. Would be like shooting fish in a bucket for this idiots...but they always go back to the pretentious bitch stars..

IML Gear Cream!
Wheres the diet plan? All I see is water retention from "creatine" and ILS. What's SPI>? Those are the biggest imaginary lats I have ever seen by the way.

SPI-Stomach Pull IN

I would just find the hottest "normal" chicks outside of Hollywood. Would be like shooting fish in a bucket for this idiots...but they always go back to the pretentious bitch stars..

Yeah, I would do the same. Their excuse for dating other people of the same ilk is because of shared experiences...

Motha phuqas think just because they memorize lines they're something special....Well, i can do that...."Do it for Johnny man, let's do it for Johnny"!

At least his gear looks legit, must have a good source

That was in his hey day. Looks like 200lbs of terd squeezed into a 50lb bag now

Looks like most of the dudes at my gym, till I walk in that bitch looking like Rambo....then I catch them all staring at me as I work out....then theres the few bums who attempt to work out with me....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back