• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Fat Overrated Whore..Enjoy

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
someone leaked her uncensored(before photoshop) sports illustrated photos...

3TXf0hE.jpg

How they shopped her

d7byLRT.gif

Sil, they do that to all those bitches in hollywood. They make them look perfect and give lil girls complexes and body issues.

Another reason I don't like these hollywood types.

And why did they have to remove her camel toe?

^^^Micheal Angelo has nothing on you, buddy!

You're a true artist!

Nice and clean!

she needs some Anavar

SIL would you mind hanging a big clit off her ....I need new LHJO material...

Thanks Buddy...

IML Gear Cream!
I prefer her as fat anyways

lolz they even decided her tatts were bad for business.....

I had a fleshlight accident... i scraped the mfker, feels like I got toothed. Either one of those pics give me a semi painful boner.

Lol, better break out the neosporin tonight Jimmy, don't want an infected penis.

I had a fleshlight accident... i scraped the mfker, feels like I got toothed. Either one of those pics give me a semi painful boner.
never seems to hurt until "after" you get off..........:coffee:

That isn't fat. That's called a proper woman. Nice and curvy. I'd fuck the living hell out of that. Or at least try to. I'd be like Jason Biggs in American Pie.

Nope she is not fat. She does have something to hold on too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nice tits and enough hair to control her head with, but she needs to drop 20 lbs or so.

I prefer my chicks somewhere between fitness competitor and ms Olympia competitor.

she does have an odd body shape...but I like different....she is beautiful and I cant stand blondes....I like them wide hips on her

You haters are queers. She has that soft body that illicits a boner everytime you see or touch it. Oh yeah and shes fucking hot. Perky natural breasts? My cup of tea!

kate-upton-13a.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Kate+Upton+Hot+3.jpg

a502b__orig-21173728.jpg

Uhh If my wife let me Id hit it like a tether ball :coffee:

1311587321967501.gif

Titties!!!!!

Back