• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Do you consider it cheating if you don't go over your macros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Say you had an ice cream, but were still within your macro goals for the day. You didn't go over them. For example your fat and carb numbers were not over your allowed daily amount. At the end of the day your numbers were fine. Would you consider your day a cheat day since you had the ice cream dessert?

Look at it this way, as long as it was in your daily macro goals, how does a diet of corn syrup and lard sound to you?

Good luck with your goals

I think you're kind of a self conscious tool that needs to learn how to research basic information(negged) but I will give an answer to the question for inquiring eyes.

Your body will get a lot more micro nutrients from healthy food sources which will aid in life as well as building muscle. If you want to learn more about the importance and function of micro nutrients check out the link listed or just Google "importance of micro nutrients".

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2585731/

I think you're kind of a self conscious tool that needs to learn how to research basic information(negged) but I will give an answer to the question for inquiring eyes.

Your body will get a lot more micro nutrients from healthy food sources which will aid in life as well as building muscle. If you want to learn more about the importance and function of micro nutrients check out the link listed or just Google "importance of micro nutrients".

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2585731/

LMAO.

If a guy only eats lean meats, fish, green veggies, Greek Yogurt and Fat free cottage cheese, along with brown rice and has an ice cream once every 6 months, I find it hard to consider that a cheat meal , especially if he doesn't go over his macros for the day.

Right now we got people out there who take hard stimulants to workout (Yes like working out doesn't get your heart pumping enough) and steroids, and they are against enjoying ice cream once in a while. LOL WTF.

Have you fucking ice cream and stop asking retarded questions n00b

Your question asked about eating junk as long as it fits into your macros. I answered that question. If you want to ask a different window licking question about eating one ice cream every 6 months then you should have asked that. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back