• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Griff, Azza, Reddog

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stfu already :coffee:

eat a bowl of black dicks Captn, just saying, keeping it real, i feel sick, where is my free t shirt?

I have a book on anabolics for sale if you're interested.

you let your blowboy run wild and now he has his feelings hurt and now its STFU, Its all good when he's running his cum dumpster but now he's crying to you and saying I am, fuckin classic........I expected so much more from you.........:coffee:

i turn my nose up at Authority Captn, you can suck my hairy balls, the day Griffith says sorry for all the shit he has caused is the day i stop, you can’t protect him forever, his days are numbered

I can appreciate a good quality cum dumpster. Nothing like a girl who can "take it like a champ". The only thing that can top that is a bacon loving cum dumpster. Or future cum dumpsters who know how to rangle there own bacon.... Oh to dream.... Oh to dream....:dont:

th

Griff, Azza, REDDOG...... three gents awaiting the lofty position of Mod.... make it happen Captn' !!!

This is Anything Goes and now we are getting warnings from Captn Cawk, your days as a mod are over, you have clearly violated the power of your position and violated tranny assholes as well. We need democratic election to sort this out once and for all, now suck my scrotom pole smoker

IML Gear Cream!
what is going on over here gents?

a lot of tears and sleepless nights

more importantly, why you no grace us with your presence anymore bro ?
I miss those heart stopping ludicrously inappropriate gifs : (

Griff, Azza, REDDOG...... three gents awaiting the lofty position of Mod.... make it happen Captn' !!!

not me brother, i wouldnt be a mod for all the tranny cock in asia......i will accept the trannys without being a mod though.....

This is Anything Goes and now we are getting warnings from Captn Cawk, your days as a mod are over, you have clearly violated the power of your position and violated tranny assholes as well. We need democratic election to sort this out once and for all, now suck my scrotom pole smoker

I am so far up Heavyirons arsehole I can see half digested caps of halo4her ... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is usurping my power fuckface :coffee:

I am so far up Heavyirons arsehole I can see half digested caps of halo4her ... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is usurping my power fuckface :coffee:
don't you mean uslurping?.........:coffee:

please ask griff to move his head out of the way........:coffee:

this isn’t a confessional in here, take your sob stories elsewhere and do your pathetic job

Back