• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

suspension cycle?

jimmobben

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for an educated and experienced AAS user to give me guidance on a cycle i want to put in motion off my own reserch. i want to use trenbolone suspension, testosterone suspension and oral anadrol for quick results. this would be my fourth cycle. i was introduced to the anabolic wonders of AAS and had some good gains but lost my educator in my second cycle. been doing my own research on the many combination of AAS i can use and what the purpose is for the use of many AAS out there. i would do 100 mgs ed of anadrol and test suspension with 75 mgs of tren ed for 4 to 6 weeks before switching to tren and test ethanhate. also arimidex .5 mg eod through out.

Wow... that's hardcore. Not to mention a lot of pinning. A little out of my realm. I would just go with test prop and and tren acetate eod. A lot of people recommend pinning suspensions twice a day...:hmmm:

May need to up your AI while using that much suspension.
But you know your body better than me, just be aware.

Also tren suspension is fking amazing I ran it at 50 (and a few times 100) mg pre workout only and WOOOOW. That's about all I have to say about that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for an educated and experienced AAS user to give me guidance on a cycle i want to put in motion off my own reserch. i want to use trenbolone suspension, testosterone suspension and oral anadrol for quick results. this would be my fourth cycle. i was introduced to the anabolic wonders of AAS and had some good gains but lost my educator in my second cycle. been doing my own research on the many combination of AAS i can use and what the purpose is for the use of many AAS out there. i would do 100 mgs ed of anadrol and test suspension with 75 mgs of tren ed for 4 to 6 weeks before switching to tren and test ethanhate. also arimidex .5 mg eod through out.
Ts ssand AD 50 w just what I ran 6wees out before a contest 16 years ago,theAD as real shit,not sure what there is that's real oday thoughbut pinnig sus 3 ies a week and 50 mgs a day of AD ws the balls for cutting and getig me hard as nails.

Back