• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

problems with synaptec labs mix product 4

kstar5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
need some help with this issue placed order for mix hybrid product 4 by synaptec its blend of test and mast e ( i have used this line before without any problems ) any way as summers here i opened the package and looked forward to starting my summer cycle but the the oils did not look right to me and looks as theres murky substance floating in oil ! if a rep can help me out or guide me in right direction ! I'm not bashing this sponsor to be clear i have used them many times before without any hiccups !

Attachments

• image-1.jpeg
    image-1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Not sure If u bought that privately or through ugl? If ugl, did u try to email their rep or the ugl customer service your pics and voice ur concerns? Most sponsors would be able to handle this for you if given the chance.

Not sure If u bought that privately or through ugl? If ugl, did u try to email their rep or the ugl customer service your pics and voice ur concerns? Most sponsors would be able to handle this for you if given the chance.

This is in the granabolic subforum.
One would assume he purchased said product from granabolic.

OP, please contact a rep about this issue - I am sure Gr's team will resolve your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this was made through gr , i need to be patient and wait for them to respond hence why i posted in this subsection ! thanks for voicing your opinion !

thanks brother i just pm rep waiting for response !

How did my wondering eyes miss this? Anyway, about that corrective eye surgery I have slated for next week. I see no need and shall cancel my appointment with the surgeon immediately!

well good news is i just got email back directly from gr they are going to send out replacements ! bad news is synaptec discontinued this blend due to this problem so I'm going to go with mix product # 1 and start my cycle when arives its a blend of test cyp eq and deca instead of test eth and mast eth ! now the waiting game :) thanks alot gr for taking care of my problem this is why i love gr if anything goes wrong there willing to work with you ! thanks brothers and enjoy the summer !

OK, well this is the first time I heard about this. I might be posting everyday on here but we'll take care of it. Synaptec's a pretty bad ass company and we have not see ONE problem with their line so far. And bro, GR will take care of you. If you could "Privately" Pm me your order number, we'll get this taken care of asap. Sorry about this bro.

The Sooner you PM me your order #, the faster I can take care of this. Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
thankyou roidsR4m3 gr has already sent me an email saying they will replace the products etc.. now i just have to wait for the goods lol gr is top notch thats why they are a staple in my book but gr has commented and said mix product 4 is discontinued due this problem never had a problem with synaptic before just the mix product 4 which is all good cause gr is the best and taking care of this for me thanks brother !

OK, well this is the first time I heard about this. I might be posting everyday on here but we'll take care of it. Synaptec's a pretty bad ass company and we have not see ONE problem with their line so far. And bro, GR will take care of you. If you could "Privately" Pm me your order number, we'll get this taken care of asap. Sorry about this bro.

The Sooner you PM me your order #, the faster I can take care of this. Thanks!

Good man, he really is on top of it. I'm glad we could get you back on track. Those Synaptec Blends are pretty wild and maybe it's just the compounds that aren't holding. Glad he could take care of you bro!

Gr is on top of shit like always. Good stuff guys.

Back