• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

When should I back off the test before BW

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I am prescribed .5 ml per week, but take 1ml per week how many weeks should I go back to .5ml before getting blood work. I have some extra test and want to use it in higher doses before my BW, but need to get my BW results down to keep my DR happy.

I was thinking 3-4 weeks at .5ml should get me back to normal.

That should be good. Have you considered running like 2ML a week for 10-14 weeks in between labs so you can get maximum results?

That should be good. Have you considered running like 2ML a week for 10-14 weeks in between labs so you can get maximum results?

I have considered that as well. I am new (7 months) to TRT and am still figuring it all out and what works with my body.

How long (wks) have you been running 1ml for?

What I personally do is drop all test 2-3wks before my bloods and then pin my TRT dose 5 days before bloodwork....

OR....I pin .5ml of TNE 100....24hrs before I get my bloods to get me within range for my endo appt

3-4 weeks back at your regular dose you'll be fine. I'm at 1 ml a week and usually skip the week of test. I do this because I know the one ml will put me over then he'll freak. LOL Yeah you'll be good to go. It drops fast once you back off. My problem is my numbers come in too low . Haven't got it dialed in perfect yet .

3 weeks should be fine since you haven't been on the higher dose that long. If you are on HCG it would be a good idea to skip for a couple weeks before to make it easier to dial in the test.

I've bumped mine to 1.75 it's suppose to be 1.25 I m glad I found this thread I wanna order some and put it at 3 mil a week for like 8 to 10 weeks for a while see how much it does for me I'm 51 and feel stronger than I ever have in my life been working out since I was 18 I'm 6 ft 3 now at 230 thighs arms upper chest super vascular now feel great

Was 4-5 weeks before my blood work and that worked great. My numbers were great for the Dr.

Back