• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT help

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running 600mg of tren-e and 750mg of sust a week for 8-9 weeks. Running arimidex 0.5mg eod while on cycle. What would be a good pct? Thinking about novadex. Should
I get an otc natural test booster also? Should I run the adex pct also with nova? Not my first cycle. Trying to be more educated on doing things better.

Running 600mg of tren-e and 750mg of sust a week for 8-9 weeks. Running arimidex 0.5mg eod while on cycle. What would be a good pct? Thinking about novadex. Should
I get an otc natural test booster also? Should I run the adex pct also with nova? Not my first cycle. Trying to be more educated on doing things better.

No help? From anyone?

-Stane (12.5mg/ed)
-hcg (blast before)
-clomid. (75mg ed)
-nolva. (45mg ed)
-GHRP-2/Mod GRF. (100mcg each 4x day)
-5iu Slin
-IGF-1 LR3. (40mcg ed)

this seems to work great.. FOR ME.

Well you should have had this figured out before you even started. And it should be easy for you to research . Not to mention TrenE and Sust is not the smartest combo, neither is your doses. So perhaps no one wants to help because of that . Anyway run HCG for 2 weeks prior to cycle ending @ 500 ius 2X a week , then keep running it for 2 weeks after last pin . 2 weeks after last pin take 40mg Nolvadex ED and 100mg Clomid ED for 2 weeks, then 20mg Nolvadex and 50 mg Clomid for 2 weeks.

@ noviceaas. Thanks for eventually giving me some advice. That's what I thought this forum was for, to ask questions and get advice or opinions from people that may know more about the subject. No need to bust my balls about the gear or dose unless u can give advice to follow it up. Makes ur response kinda pointless. I have posted my gear and dose multiple times on this
Site, with no statements of being no good. If that's what u think , elaborate on why it's not and what u suggest. Yes, I agree that having a pct figured out before is important, but since I just started an 8-9 cycle, and the pony express has been decommissioned, I feel I have time to gather the needed supplies. I also stated that I have ran gear before, but first time on a forum, and wanted a better educated pct than in the past. Again thanks for the advice...

Run HCG during your cycle not after.
Since you already started run nova or Clomid.

Run HCG during your cycle not after.
Since you already started run nova or Clomid.

Thx, oldskool. I was leaning the Clomid route. Do u prefer one over the other? And I read an article about hcg last night, and it stated that it is over used and not much benefit to regaining test production. Ur thoughts??

I love hcg. I used it on all my cycles when I was younger. Now I am on HRT so don't use it or pct. But I did prefer nolva over Clomid. You will have to see which pct works best for you. I do remember a lot of guys got the blues on Clomid but not on nolva.

listen here dicky , you didnt ask for cycle advice you asked for PCT advice which I fucking gave you, and gave you correct instead of some half assed info so dont give me your "pointless" comment BOY.
And if you think thats busting your balls by telling you your combo and doses are wrong then your a full blown pussy.

Who the hell thinks its called "Nova" anyway, what the fuck are you swallowing, bits of an old chevy ? Its called Nolva as in Nolvadex !

That's right dicky, don't be rude to people who try to help you on here or you won't last very long. There are a lot of times I don't agree with what Novice has to say but when you ask for help then you just need to accept whatever input you get then decide what is best for you.

Back