• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Decided to stop associating with others who do not take fitness and diet seriously.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No I will not hang out or around people who are proud to spend more time in bars than gyms.

I have no problem if a guy spends 95 % of his time on fitness and diet, but also enjoys going to a bar to celebrate a good week.

But what I do have a problem with are people who would rather eat junk and drink beer than go to the gym. People who think bars are more important than a clean diet and working out. People who laugh at the idea of a guy going to the gym on a Friday night instead of getting drunk. People who make fun of you cause you eat clean.

You guys ever make this decision?

Birds of a feather flock together.

negged:coffee:

I'm sorry but you are who you hang out with. Why should I hang out with people like this? Why? So I can sit there and have them drink shots in front of me and say how fun it is to be an alcoholic? Why would I want to be around that crowd? Yeah lets go to a bar 5 days a week and get smashed! Yeah that's really gonna keep you in great shape. Its bad mentally and physically.

I wish you would stop associating with us.

All I hang out with are degenerate alcoholics....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OP, you can feel however you want to feel and hang with whomever you want to hang. However, you should just get yourself a little diary for some of these posts of yours. Some thoughts are better kept to yourself.

^^^Yep^^^ you are coming off alot like a needed woman.

Back