• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is your cruise dose?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, the longer you are on the more it takes to get a response. That's why you are seeing the doses you see these days on the boards. These guys in this thread that need a cruise dose of 600 mg/w is an example of not responding well anymore. Their AAS run is in the 2-4 grams a week range. That is a lot. There is a video out aof Ryan Kenelly former powerlifting world record guy. He describes how he had to up the dose more and more as his body became resistant to the drugs to the point he was spooning raw oral powders in his mouth.

Any studies to back this up?

Cause according to this line of thought any TRT patient that has been on TRT for years would have to consistently up their dose to remain in the same acceptable testosterone range and that is simply not true.

well i can say that i need more and more gear to keep making gains.but for trt or to feel normal i dont have to keep upping the dose but i all so am not going to make any gains unless i keep taking more and more.but just to feel good or well being and sex drive and all that yes trt works. i think that is what there saying to make gains you need to take more and more.

I went from 230lbs to 260lbs and have kept every single bit of it with the cruise dose. I got called a "Monster" today buying a Monster Energy drink by the cashier. It was vindicating for sure...
What kind of bodyfat percentage? At 260 you are legitimately a "monster."

Still cruising on 600, and feeling awesome. No loss of muscle so far that is apparent to me.

So the wife announces that she wants to get pregnant.

Oh, no!

So I am thinking, well, after a month or two, I will taper off while using HCG and then start the clomid and heavy aromasin PCT . . . prepare for a rough ride, since I have been cruising for more than 9 months with two cycles, and my cruise is 600 a week right now (hey, it was Swiper's first cruise . . . I started off conservative with 300 a week after the first cycle but started to lose some gains after about 6 weeks, so 600 a week after the second cycle this year and still on it).

I was dreading it . . .

But - no need.

First fertile cycle and BAM! she is pregnant, just as easy as before.

Woo hoo!

The best I have ever looked was after 3 months of taking nothing. I think there is some truth to your supposition.

So the wife announces that she wants to get pregnant.

Oh, no!

So I am thinking, well, after a month or two, I will taper off while using HCG and then start the clomid and heavy aromasin PCT . . . prepare for a rough ride, since I have been cruising for more than 9 months with two cycles, and my cruise is 600 a week right now (hey, it was Swiper's first cruise . . . I started off conservative with 300 a week after the first cycle but started to lose some gains after about 6 weeks, so 600 a week after the second cycle this year and still on it).

I was dreading it . . .

But - no need.

First fertile cycle and BAM! she is pregnant, just as easy as before.

Woo hoo!

Congrats bro. I'm afraid of the same in the future lol

Datum bro

I cruise at like 250. But came off a 20 week test/tren (not full 20 on tren) and got the wife prego. Now we are done and its back to business as usual. Only used clomid on that one. Snippy snippy is next..... do not want more kids!

I havebeen cruising at 375 mgs.
Some of my pals say thats a bit to high but it seems to suit me well. @ 250mgs per ml that 1 1/2 cc once a week,

IML Gear Cream!
Any studies to back this up?

Cause according to this line of thought any TRT patient that has been on TRT for years would have to consistently up their dose to remain in the same acceptable testosterone range and that is simply not true.

It is not ethical to do studies on humans using increasing amounts of anabolic steroids into the multi-gram range. Most true TRT patients are on 100 - 150 mg/w and most will probably tell you that they felt it more at first than now. Now TRT label is placed on anyone using 300 mg or less. TRT is a dose that places the person into the normal range. Other than a feeling of well being especially at first one should only feel more healthy on a TRT dose. The bull shit TRT that people talk about on this and other AAS boards is not really TRT. It is lower dose cycling and if you look around, for example this thread, the doses tend to go up over time. Tolerance is acquired to all drugs be it alcohol, methamphetamine, aspirin, etc. If this is something you can not accept I suggest you take a basic course in drugs of abuse. not insulting you. Just suggesting you look into these basic concepts because they will help you in your enhancement pursuits. Taking breaks of at least 8 weeks will lower tolerance and this helps to stay responsive to lower doses, which is less expensive and less stress on the body. Otherwise you piss out a lot of the drugs as metabolites, which really helps no one other than the dealer.

Also due to negative feedback mechanisms, when you continually increase dosages, your body will attempt to balance things out by producing more shbg and conversion to other metabolites, as Glycomann mentioned. You can use dht compounds( tbol or winnie seem to work best) along with your try test dose intermittently to lower shbg and increase the free T in your system, which is the only part that is available for uptake by the cells. More free T =greater response.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Also due to negative feedback mechanisms, when you continually increase dosages, your body will attempt to balance things out by producing more shbg and conversion to other metabolites, as Glycomann mentioned. You can use dht compounds( tbol or winnie seem to work best) along with your try test dose intermittently to lower shbg and increase the free T in your system, which is the only part that is available for uptake by the cells. More free T =greater response.

Not sure this is mentioned but to make this more understanding for guys. A negative feedback mechanism is when the body sends a signal to get everything back to homeostasis. For instance when your blood sugar gets too high (too far from normal) your body produces insulin to bring it back into the range it needs it at. Positive feedback is the exact opposite (although the body rarely uses positive feedback). It does use it in some occasions (child birth), but yea. So if that wasn't posted then now you can understand what Dave is saying

Yes, my mistake for not explaining for any who may not know how these are different and work to keep things in a fairly narrow range. You said it very well. Thank You.

Taking breaks of at least 8 weeks will lower tolerance and this helps to stay responsive to lower doses, which is less expensive and less stress on the body. Otherwise you piss out a lot of the drugs as metabolites, which really helps no one other than the dealer.
Glycomann,

Since I just started cruising this year, what is this 8 week break like? I assume the last 5 or 6 weeks is depression and erectile dysfunction. Is 8 weeks
of 150 - 200 per week considered a break, or are you talking about 8 weeks of taking nothing at all?

Is swiper pissing out most of his gear? He never takes a break.

Back