• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is your cruise dose?

400test-e and right now 300eq

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I would like to year round but this is maybe week 7-8 as long as my labs are good I'll keep bold in the mix

Blood levels barley moved with 600mg of test I know plenty people that do it and there levels stay normal. But everyone is different

cruise on trt dose of 280 test cyp

Anybody but Swiper doing more than 500mg a week for a cruise dosage?
I considered adding tren, but did more reading, and decided against it.

i love tren, but just came off of 12 week test prop, tren, mast cycle.

Next cycle will consist of 1.5g test e and 700mg npp for 10 weeks.

I cruise on 100-200mg per wk

300ish T weekly and 3.3 iu GH daily

i dont come off i just run small cycle year around but i do run just test e cycle for brake at usually 600mg a week.and i run pep all most year around all so.and i will drop my test dose to 300 mg a week sometimes.

Finally somebody over 500!

Any particular reason?
just get burned out on pining all that oil all the time i hate pinning i know a lot of tuff guys here talk about how they love to be a pin cushion thats a ratard to me. and to just give my body a break and it all so makes results better when i jump my dose back up.just tons of good reasons i am all so were i want to be so i am just trying to stay were i am at i am about 5 10 205-210 and around 8-10 % bf full six pak really 8 pak with out flexing and 19-20 inch arms .so for the first time in my 36 yeas i am happy with were i am at lots would not be happy were i am at but for me i am not a pro just do this for fun and to look good so not bragging or saying i am a beast or nothing just happy with how i look for ones haha . i just hope i can stay were i am at with out huge amounts of drugs my body like to be around 230-250 so it takes a lot to keep me cut and ripped at 200-210 were i am at now.but i ran a couple of huge long cycles with prob 10 or more hormones not at one time but . test,tren ,npp, mast, winny ,var,hgh, t3 ,igf,ipam cjc ,mt2 ,ai,tada,prov etc. i dont run the 300mg a week of test much maybe 3 -5 weeks out of a year or less.and i do try to keep my doses low when i run lots of compounds at the same time i am sure that helps keep the damage down some i hops.

IML Gear Cream!
240-280mg per week

150-250 is what I do I will also only pin it once a week as OP said I get tired of all the pinning after a while... and my doc would get mad at me if I ran higher year around... I'm not trying to piss her off.

Does anybody feel that staying on year around makes them less responsive to gear? I cruse around 250-300mg. I have a buddy that cycles and it seams that he responds better to gear than me. Mabe it's just different ppl. I'm considering coming off or at least crusing on hcg for a little bit then blasting away? Any thoughts on this

Does anybody feel that staying on year around makes them less responsive to gear? I cruse around 250-300mg. I have a buddy that cycles and it seams that he responds better to gear than me. Mabe it's just different ppl. I'm considering coming off or at least crusing on hcg for a little bit then blasting away? Any thoughts on this
he may be a genetic freak, or he is on more gear, he is shorter and he shows muscle way better, has a dialed in diet and you dont , there are many factors here brother. but I can tell you that you are better staying on than off. throw some peptides and maybe some orals and see who is the bigger guy in 6 months. There is a reason Phil's nickname is the gift!!!!

250 test e with a small dose of ASF and IMF ED.

i dont come off i just run small cycle year around but i do run just test e cycle for brake at usually 600mg a week.and i run pep all most year around all so.and i will drop my test dose to 300 mg a week sometimes.

This has got me thinking that I'm going to up my cruise dose. If my next cycle is going to be 1.5g test e and 700 mg npp why not cruise at 600 or even 750?

i did just finish prop, tren ace and mast cycle.

Back