• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

daucous' SDMZ 3.0 log

daucous

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For years I have been searching the IML forums looking for that last bit of info concerning all my runs.

But today, I give you... SDMZ 3.0!

Im well acquainted with designers, about five successful runs. My last cycle was trenavar/furuza @ two bottles of each for 8 weeks. Before that was methadrol/test enth around 600 mg a week.

Stats are six foot 180 lbs/ bodyfat 10%
Goals are get up to 190, and stay 190+

This will truly be the first run my diet has been tweaked, so im primed and g2g.

For support supps im taking Omnium multi, taurine, omega 3,and celery seed.

Here we go, hitting biceps later tonight

evy9abed.jpg

Get ready for gains!!!!

Why do all the girls that workout at my gym show up at the same time? Its ridiculous.

So the first night was biceps, just to test the goods... and right away that familiar pump came back, like a tight feeling. However it only lasted about 45 minutes.

Im consuming only food, plus support supps. Had loaded up on aminos and creatine prior to today, stopped, and will continue for pct.

Ill be focusing more on bulking and muscle mass rather than setting prs. If only my diet was as good all along...

Motivation will gradually get better, thanks IML for being in the game!

Why do all the girls that workout at my gym show up at the same time? Its ridiculous.

So the first night was biceps, just to test the goods... and right away that familiar pump came back, like a tight feeling. However it only lasted about 45 minutes.

Im consuming only food, plus support supps. Had loaded up on aminos and creatine prior to today, stopped, and will continue for pct.

Ill be focusing more on bulking and muscle mass rather than setting prs. If only my diet was as good all along...

Motivation will gradually get better, thanks IML for being in the game!

At this stage in the game, setting PR's (in the hypertrophy rep range of 6-12, primarily) and building muscle mass are one in the same. In other words, getting stronger is the best way to get bigger at your stage of development. DMZ 3.0 is a very potent steroid product--3 strong orals in one. 2 caps daily is a maximum dose and all it takes to add muscle quickly, especially with someone like you, who is still far from their natural limit.

I am going to say something you may not like, but with the intention of helping you gain "and keep" muscle mass. You say you have 5 run cycles, yet you weigh only 180 lbs at 6'0 tall. Here is the truth. You should EASILY be able to add 20 more lbs of muscle mass in just a few months with ZERO drugs. After 5 cycles you should be well over 200 lbs...closer to 220 lbs or more. The fact you don't even necessarily look like you train (no offense intended at all) is a strong indicator that you are doing something VERY wrong in your approach to muscle building because no one...I repeat no one...should still weigh 180 lbs at your height after 5 cycles. You should have been able to add...and keep...at least 15-20 lbs after your first cycle alone.

You haven't even reached your natural limit yet, which means you should be able to keep every ounce of muscle you add until you reach that point...and at this point, you are still quite far away from that. If don't add at least 20 lbs with this cycle...15 bs minimum (and that is barely passable), then you are doing something wrong in training and/or diet. 10 lbs is unsatisfactory when using such a potent steroidal product at your level of development.

In nearly every case, the guys who have run multiple cycles but still look possibly un-trained, are failing in terms of diet. I have spoken to many, many beginners who eat 5-6X a day, meet their protein requirements, and eat clean & healthy and because of that, they believe their diet is "on-point". However, where many of these guys go wrong is they just don't eat enough. They think that if they follow a meticulousl diet plan which adheres to all the minutia of a typical pro diet, that they are doing what it takes to gain musclee, yet they aren't even eating above mainetance!

The bottom line is that you must eat ENOUGH CALORIES if you want to pack on the muscle. The best diet plan in the world won't do jack-shit if you aren't consuming enough calories...period...and by enough calories, I am talking 500-1,000 over mainetance, depending on one's metabolic rate. Those with exaggerated growth potentail, such as beginners just starting to use AAS, can easily use that amount of extra cals to grow without getting unacceptably fat.

Another big mistake people make is reducing their cals back down to pre-cycle levels after their cycle is over. The end result= they lose all or most of the muscle they gained. Many of these guys end up reverting right back to what they were before they started their cycle. What a waste of time. Here's the thing. If you want to keep the muscle you gain, you can NEVER again eat what you used to eat before you gained that muscle. You must continue to consume additional calories--permamently--or else you will shed the muscle you gained. The body can only maintain as much muscle as it can support...and calories are the most basic support structure. Nothing can replace them, regardless of protein intake, steroid use, etc. If you want to get big, you have to eat big. It's the most basic principle of BB'ing nutrition.

You need to find out your mainetance caloric intake and increase it as stated above. Just "winging it" almost always results up in failure or reduced success, especially in beginners who have not yet learnd to accurately gauge their nutritional needs. Good luck. :)

^This @mikearnold

Thanx for the info

I seek motivation which is why I am here. Not being as disciplined or inspired in my earlier years mostly was the case. But now is different, and im fully aware of my goals.

Back then I was a stick, I just was. Though of course I could have made those first superdrol runs way better...

When you said I havnt reached my genetic potential, your saying I could get 20 lbs just with this run? Words of wisdom, cant wait to start logging results!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

@mikearnold

The good thing is that I learn from mistakes and constantly progressing, even though this may not seem to be the case.

To maintain muscle that I never had is impossible. Therefore, the problem was always just putting it on.

If I can get over 15 lbs of muscle this run we can all be happy and then I can plan my next run!

Staying focused, motivated, excited! Thanx for the support

^This @mikearnold

Thanx for the info

I seek motivation which is why I am here. Not being as disciplined or inspired in my earlier years mostly was the case. But now is different, and im fully aware of my goals.

Back then I was a stick, I just was. Though of course I could have made those first superdrol runs way better...

When you said I havnt reached my genetic potential, your saying I could get 20 lbs just with this run? Words of wisdom, cant wait to start logging results!

20 lbs is certainly doable with a 4-6 week run with DMZ 3.0 at your level of development. Understand that your body has the potential to gain muscle much more rapidly than someone who already weighs 250 lbs and has been using steroids for years. In fact, you could still gain further muscle without drugs. That means your potential growth rate is off the charts once steroids are involved, but that is NOT going to happen unless your program revolves around 2 things: Heavy eating and hard, BASIC training.

Stay away from the high volume, high-set, little rest between sets shit. You need to stick with ONLY the most basic exercises, while focusing solely on increasing your strength in the hypertrophy rep range (6-12 for upper-body and 8-12 for legs). Obviously, when it comes to arm exercises, you have a wide selection of effective exercises (as nearly all are single joint movements), but for other bodyparts, stick with compound movements. This is the absolute best way to build muscle at your stage of development. Here are the basic principles you should adhere to...

* Basic exercises ONLY (which also means limited exercises per bodypart).
* 2-3 sets per exercise
* 3-5 minutes rest between sets (stay around 3 minutes for less demanding exercises and as many as 5 minutes for exercises like deadlifts and full squats. You should be able to recover full strength before doing your next set).
* Keep a record book. Include exercises, set, and reps for everything you do. At each workout, try to beat you previous numbers by doing more reps with the same weight, more weight for the same reps, or both, always within the hypertrophy rep range. Skip all the maxing out B.S., which does nothing for muscle building.

Trying to beat your previous numbers in this fashion is the most basic principle for muscle building and is known as progressive resistance. It is responsible for 80-90% of the muscle that every person will ever build. This is why every massive BB'r is always very strong. Strength can vary between individuals based on muscle attachments, muscle fiber make-up, leverage, neural efficiency, etc, but most of this is genetic. No matter who you are, if you get stronger in the hypertrophy rep range, you will get bigger. The faster you can get up to using heavy weights in this rep range, the quicker you will get massive. Every workout you do for the next 50-70 lbs of bodyweight you add should be ruled by this principle. If you look around, you will see that the guys who stop growing...or who have barley grown recently, are the guys who aren't getting stronger. The pump is responsible for only about 10% (or less) of your potential growth...and this is mainly through increased vasculaization, increased glycogen storage, etc...not muscle fiber growth. The pump does not directly stimulate growth. It can help, but it pales into comparison to the growth stimulis achieved through progressive resistance. Now, advanced BB'rs may switch to training more for the pump later in their career because they have nearly maxed out their strength potential, so they continue to use heavy weights, but need to start focusing on others ways to eek out that last little bit of growth potential. You will also notice that every single pro BB'r who stops getting stronger and starts training for the "pump" pretty much remains the same size. They may get slightly bigger over time, but not much. Pros built almost all their size getting stronger, just like everyone else, but some people don't realize that because by the time the start seeing them in the magazines, they are alread big and have nearly maxed out their strength potential, so they have changed their training by that point. You should focus on progressive resistance until you have reahed their level.

Here is a basic, but very effective mass-building routine for someone at your level of development.

Day #1: Chest, back
Day #2: Off
Day #3: Delts, Biceps, Triceps
Day #4: Off
Day #5: Legs
Day #6: Off
*** Repeat

Legs
Full squats: 2 X 10
Leg press: 2 X 10
Lying leg curl: 2 X 10
Stiff-leg deadlifts: 2 X 10
Toe press (on leg press): 2 X 10
Seated Calve raise: 2 X 10

Chest
Flat bench press: 2 X 10
Incline bench press: 2 X 10
Dips (weighted as necessary): 2 X 10

Back
Close grip chins: 2 X 10
T-bar rows (traditional): 2 X 10
Iso-later Hammer strength rows: 2 X 10:
Wide grip chins/pulldowns: 2 X 10
Shrugs: 2 X 10

Delts
Seated overhead barbell press: 2 x 10
Dumbbell laterals: 2 X 10
Rea laterals (reverse peck deck): 2 X 10

Biceps
Barbellcurls: 2 X 10
Preacher curls: 2 X 10
Hammer curls: 2 X 10

Triceps
Pressdowns: 2 X 10
Lying E-Z bar extensions: 2 X 10
Overhead extensions w/ dumbbell, E-Z bar, or cable: 2 X 10

In terms of diet, if I were you, I would push my calsto a full 1,000 over mainetance every single day of the cycle. Try to eat as healthy as possible, but make sure to hit your cals every day, even if it means you need to eat some junk. Bust your ass during every training session by taking every set to positive failure, get good rest every night, and you will grow like a weed.

Cool @mikearnold thanks!

I was 190 however what started out being a trenevar only run, ended up being bridged into furuza and had a nice recomp. I didn't expect the furuza to cut me up so much, and that was my problem.

I ran two bottles of both, pyramid dosingeach, within 8 weeks. Strength went way up, and I kept all of it, so not a total waste!

Six months later with the 3.0 here we go!

About three days into this, decent looks

a2ara4e4.jpg

8uha3uhy.jpg

20 lbs is certainly doable with a 4-6 week run with DMZ 3.0 at your level of development. Understand that your body has the potential to gain muscle much more rapidly than someone who already weighs 250 lbs and has been using steroids for years. In fact, you could still gain further muscle without drugs. That means your potential growth rate is off the charts once steroids are involved, but that is NOT going to happen unless your program revolves around 2 things: Heavy eating and hard, BASIC training.

Stay away from the high volume, high-set, little rest between sets shit. You need to stick with ONLY the most basic exercises, while focusing solely on increasing your strength in the hypertrophy rep range (6-12 for upper-body and 8-12 for legs). Obviously, when it comes to arm exercises, you have a wide selection of effective exercises (as nearly all are single joint movements), but for other bodyparts, stick with compound movements. This is the absolute best way to build muscle at your stage of development. Here are the basic principles you should adhere to...

* Basic exercises ONLY (which also means limited exercises per bodypart).
* 2-3 sets per exercise
* 3-5 minutes rest between sets (stay around 3 minutes for less demanding exercises and as many as 5 minutes for exercises like deadlifts and full squats. You should be able to recover full strength before doing your next set).
* Keep a record book. Include exercises, set, and reps for everything you do. At each workout, try to beat you previous numbers by doing more reps with the same weight, more weight for the same reps, or both, always within the hypertrophy rep range. Skip all the maxing out B.S., which does nothing for muscle building.

Trying to beat your previous numbers in this fashion is the most basic principle for muscle building and is known as progressive resistance. It is responsible for 80-90% of the muscle that every person will ever build. This is why every massive BB'r is always very strong. Strength can vary between individuals based on muscle attachments, muscle fiber make-up, leverage, neural efficiency, etc, but most of this is genetic. No matter who you are, if you get stronger in the hypertrophy rep range, you will get bigger. The faster you can get up to using heavy weights in this rep range, the quicker you will get massive. Every workout you do for the next 50-70 lbs of bodyweight you add should be ruled by this principle. If you look around, you will see that the guys who stop growing...or who have barley grown recently, are the guys who aren't getting stronger. The pump is responsible for only about 10% (or less) of your potential growth...and this is mainly through increased vasculaization, increased glycogen storage, etc...not muscle fiber growth. The pump does not directly stimulate growth. It can help, but it pales into comparison to the growth stimulis achieved through progressive resistance. Now, advanced BB'rs may switch to training more for the pump later in their career because they have nearly maxed out their strength potential, so they continue to use heavy weights, but need to start focusing on others ways to eek out that last little bit of growth potential. You will also notice that every single pro BB'r who stops getting stronger and starts training for the "pump" pretty much remains the same size. They may get slightly bigger over time, but not much. Pros built almost all their size getting stronger, just like everyone else, but some people don't realize that because by the time the start seeing them in the magazines, they are alread big and have nearly maxed out their strength potential, so they have changed their training by that point. You should focus on progressive resistance until you have reahed their level.

Here is a basic, but very effective mass-building routine for someone at your level of development.

Day #1: Chest, back
Day #2: Off
Day #3: Delts, Biceps, Triceps
Day #4: Off
Day #5: Legs
Day #6: Off
*** Repeat

Legs
Full squats: 2 X 10
Leg press: 2 X 10
Lying leg curl: 2 X 10
Stiff-leg deadlifts: 2 X 10
Toe press (on leg press): 2 X 10
Seated Calve raise: 2 X 10

Chest
Flat bench press: 2 X 10
Incline bench press: 2 X 10
Dips (weighted as necessary): 2 X 10

Back
Close grip chins: 2 X 10
T-bar rows (traditional): 2 X 10
Iso-later Hammer strength rows: 2 X 10:
Wide grip chins/pulldowns: 2 X 10
Shrugs: 2 X 10

Delts
Seated overhead barbell press: 2 x 10
Dumbbell laterals: 2 X 10
Rea laterals (reverse peck deck): 2 X 10

Biceps
Barbellcurls: 2 X 10
Preacher curls: 2 X 10
Hammer curls: 2 X 10

Triceps
Pressdowns: 2 X 10
Lying E-Z bar extensions: 2 X 10
Overhead extensions w/ dumbbell, E-Z bar, or cable: 2 X 10

In terms of diet, if I were you, I would push my calsto a full 1,000 over mainetance every single day of the cycle. Try to eat as healthy as possible, but make sure to hit your cals every day, even if it means you need to eat some junk. Bust your ass during every training session by taking every set to positive failure, get good rest every night, and you will grow like a weed.
Thats great stuff, your so right about training for 'pump'.

The guys on this board know there shit, this is the best place to find legit info. Always appreciated.

Im going for no less than 2/3 sets for 6 reps as heavy as possible, all compounds. I was training in for 3 reps before which is great for strength, but its good to change it up anyway.

I think training for the pump/burn will give you more dense muscles.
should I switch back to that just for pct?
what do you the best serm would be??

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so far 3.0 feels euphoric to the methadrol, even though I gained 20 lbs off that. I stacked it with test and gained alot of water.

I attribute this probably to more even dosing with 3.0, and the removal of max lmg. My experience with lmg seems to convert to estrogen slightly.

However the 3.0 seems nice and dry, and more versatile of a drug.

Correct me if im wrong, I believe IML stopped methadrol, due to how harsh that baby was!

Subbed

Love the input from Mike Arnold, I bet he could point out some serious flaws in my training as well. Keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok so day four!

I posted some progress pics but sometimes they take a day to show up, so idk.

ugyza8um.jpg

I did the Super DMZ 3.0 stack for a first cycle and put on about 14lbs in 30 days (188 -> 202) with no change in my waist measurement. I kept my calories the same while on PCT and after cycle and lost 3-4 lbs. So still up about 10lbs. And to Mike Arnold's point, stronger = bigger. I added weight to every exercise throughout those 30 days and it translated into a noticeable difference in the mirror. I do an Upper/Lower split BTW with compound movements generally in the 8-12 reps range and smaller movements in the 10-15 rep range. I couldn't have been happier with the results. I'm at the start of a 2nd cycle of the Super DMZ 3.0 stack now. And you definitely gotta eat to grow.

In for this!! Kill it brother!

Thats great stuff, your so right about training for 'pump'.

The guys on this board know there shit, this is the best place to find legit info. Always appreciated.

Im going for no less than 2/3 sets for 6 reps as heavy as possible, all compounds. I was training in for 3 reps before which is great for strength, but its good to change it up anyway.

I think training for the pump/burn will give you more dense muscles.
should I switch back to that just for pct?
what do you the best serm would be??

If growth is your goal, there is never any reason to train in the 1-3 rep range. This doesn't mean you can't occasionally test your maximal strength, but it should be infrequent.

As far as going back to training "for the pump" during PCT, why would you do that? If it wasn't the best for adding muscle mass during your cycle, it won't be the best after your cycle. Understand that I am NOT saying there is no value in increasing bloodflow to the muscles...because there is...but like I said before, 90% of your potential muscle mass will be added through getting stronger in the hypertrophy rep range. I don't care how pumped you get...how tired you get...how much your muscles burn, etc...if you don't get stronger, you are going to remain basically the same size. Look at all the people in the gym using the same weights year after year and you will see people who look basically the same year after year. Gaining strength is critical. The sooner you understand and accept this fact, the faster you will get big. Now, it is certainly possible to get a pump and get stronger at the same time, but if your workout isn't yeilding strength gains, then you will stop growing. So, it doesn't matter if you are in the middle of a cycle, off-cvcle, or doing PCT--you should never begin training in a way that causes you to lose strength or which minimizes strength gains.

Personally, Clomid is my SERM of choice, although Clomid & Nolva together is better.

As far as density is concerned, training for a pump does not increase muscle density nearly as well as training with heavy weuights in the hypertrophy rep range. Light training is never a good idea for a BB'r that wants to grow...unless you are injured and have no choice.

@yorkbarbell

First run with 3.0? @yorkbarbell

Seems kinda strong for a first run, but successful nonetheless. Cant go wrong with anything from IML, so you def did your research. So many guys go with Epistane or Halo there first run, hardly comparable to the 3.0.

For a first run with such a strong stack can you tell me of any sides, aggression? What were your support/ pct plans?

Today was bench day, but little work has been done on my delts all year. I tried to stay in 2 sets for 6 reps... then I finished with a pump. It was a great workout. Im not used to waiting between sets, but realize the benefits. There was some warm-up sets but not much.

seated press' 185 lbs
2 sets of 6

one arm db lateral' 50 lbs
3 sets of 6

front db raises' 60 lbs
2 sets of 6

one arm seated db press' 50 lbs
2 sets of 12

trying to focus on each rep and good intensity!

First run with 3.0? @yorkbarbell

Seems kinda strong for a first run, but successful nonetheless. Cant go wrong with anything from IML, so you def did your research. So many guys go with Epistane or Halo there first run, hardly comparable to the 3.0.

For a first run with such a strong stack can you tell me of any sides, aggression? What were your support/ pct plans?

I really felt nothing but good. No unusual aggression. I just felt unstoppable. I'm not sure if that was the chemicals, the great performance in the gym or some of both. I felt a little tired the first week, but nothing major. No libido problems.

I used the recommended stack from IML. 1 Super DMZ 3.0, 1 4-Andro, 1 Adv Cycle Support all 2x per day. I had planned on doing the recommended PCT too, which is 1 ACS 2x per day, 1 Ultra Male 1x per day, 1 E-Control 3x per day for 4 weeks post cycle. I wanted to move PCT along faster so I could get to another cycle faster, lol.

Here's what I ended up doing PCT. 1 ACS 3x per day, 1 Ultra Male 1x per day, 1 E-Control 3x per day for 2 weeks followed by 1 week with 2 ACS 3x per day and 40mg Clomid daily and finally 1 week of just 2 ACS 3x per day. I felt kind of crappy a couple days into the first week of PCT, so I stopped the E-Control for a couple days then added it back in to see if that was the cause. I think it was unrelated to the PCT. I had blood drawn on day 5 of that last week. Everything was in a normal range and very close to the values from a test I had during a physical about 9 months ago. Now I'm back on the Super DMZ 3.0 cycle.

I plan on going through the same process again. The 3rd cycle of Super DMZ 3.0 will be a cut though. The first two I'm on a bulk, obviously.

IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think about bridging this with osta? At say, three weeks into the super dmz.

Im curious if it would help maintain gains, and maybe dry me up. Not sure of the benefits? I thought osta was a sarm

Osta us a sarm, and I would save it for a seperate run

the prog... day six, have gained 3 lbs

peryqedy.jpg

Nice work bro keep smashing it

Day 7.
Weight is 185 lbs.
Training is legs, focus is quads.

Olympic Squat' 205
2 x 6

Leg press' 400
2 x 6

Front squat' 135
2 x 6

Leg extension'
3 x reps

went ALL the way down on the squats. In case your concerned with the numbers, the idea was to isolate the quads but still perform compounds.

I try and hit legs three times every two weeks. Was squatting heavy just to 90 degrees, but the quads didn't respond as well.

Still getting used to the new routine, but its def working.

I can def feel that im ON. It was yesterday after a few sets of skullcrushers that I looked in the mirror. That familiar pump you get. Best part its just the beginning.

Thanks for the support brothers!

Finally back to the bench, hell yes!

Flat Bench'
225 lbs 2 x 6
275 lbs for 1

Incline Bench' 205 lbs
2 x 6

Weighted Dips'
2 sets with drop sets

Vertical Press'
rest/pause for the pump

I should stay at 275 lbs and work towards getting more reps.

My strength was only slightly higher than this at the end of my last run. So instead, im going for prs in the reps department.

After im done stuffin my face for the next five hours, ill get a cappuccino and hit triceps.... cant wait.

I didn't realize how hard ive been training, so I didn't go as heavy as planned. I did drop sets the last set of each exercise.

db skullchrusher' 50 lbs
3 x 3

overhead cable ext'
2 sets with the stack x 3

cable ext'
2 sets with the stack x 10

At that point I had a good pump, did some one arm extensions and close grip pushups. Just for the pump, because it was ridiculous. Not the kind of pump you get from isolating a muscle group. The kind of pump your whole body is swole up. Def the 3.0

Im only at 186 lbs so not bad. Its only day 11. This should start kicking in hard within the next few days!

Today was bench day, but little work has been done on my delts all year. I tried to stay in 2 sets for 6 reps... then I finished with a pump. It was a great workout. Im not used to waiting between sets, but realize the benefits. There was some warm-up sets but not much.

seated press' 185 lbs
2 sets of 6

one arm db lateral' 50 lbs
3 sets of 6

front db raises' 60 lbs
2 sets of 6

one arm seated db press' 50 lbs
2 sets of 12

trying to focus on each rep and good intensity!

When I said 2 sets each, I was referring to work-sets ONLY! You should always warm-up extensively. 3-4 warm-ups for the 1st exercise, followed by 1-2 warm-ups for each successive exercise is a good idea. You should NEVER, EVER do any exercise without warming up, especially when just starting to train abodypart. Once you get past your 1st exercise for a bodypart, the "warm-ups" you do for your following exercise aren't really to 'warm-up" as you are already warm & pumped. Rather, they are done in order to get your nervous sytem accustomed to the new range of motion and to eliminate any tightness you may experience with the exercise.

For example, let's look at a chest workout. If you know you can handle 250 X 8 for your max set on flat bench, then you might begin with an empty bar for 30 reps...wait a couple minutes and then do 135 X 15...wait a few minutes and do 185 X 10...wait a few minutes and do 225 X 5...wait a few minutes and then do your first set with 250 lbs. The ONLY set which counts as a "set" is the one with 250 lbs...because none of the previous sets stressed your muscles. They were performed strictly for the purpose of injury prevention and nervous system preparation.

After you're done with flat bench, let's say you move to inclines. If you know you can do 205 X 8 for a max set, you might do one warrm-up with 135 X 10...wait a few minutes and do one with 175 X 6...wait a couple mintes and do your first set with 205 lbs.

By your thrid exercise you might do only one warm-up with 1/2-2/3 your working-weight for a few reps...then do your work-set after that.

As you can see, the number of warm-ups you do with each successive exercise will decrease. Still, you should always do at least one warm-up for each new exercise ,so you can get your nervous sytem prepared for the new range of motion and work out any possible tightness. Your first exercise for any bodypart should always require several warm-up sets of gradually increasing weights. No warm-ups count as "sets" and they should never be difficult or make you tired.

Back