• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z International Order Review/Log

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I Placed an International order for moar EP line gears and will be logging the results within the next 2 weeks. (Or whenever my gears touchdown) I'll give aprox T/A and not specifics. Once my gears arrive, i'll give the rundown/Layout on my cycle.

I want the summer of 2014 to be my jerkdest, tannest and possibly even my Jannedest year to date. And This log will keep me accountable and motivated. I may even workout. Who knows.

Whats the layout

Not 100% sure. But im thinking a 16+ weeker. High test and dbol wks 1-5, then transition into EQ, Tren and winny to finish off.

Subscribed. You'll need a fez and a monocle for this degree of terkedom :daydream:

Well keep us posted on everything. We really like when our customers give us feedback. Thank you for using us.

You'll need a fez and a monocle for this degree of terkedom :daydream:

Word. Or maybe a yamaka and some curly sideburns!

Well keep us posted on everything. We really like when our customers give us feedback. Thank you for using us.

Its my pleasure. Once a source proves itself, im pretty loyal to them. The communication with Z is excellent. This is my 2nd order, and again, the Immediate feedback regarding my order/payment/shipment status is what i really like.

Im looking forward to running EP dbol again, its better than any anti depressant ive ever used. I have never trained as many days in a row as i did during this last dbol run. Just day after day of PB's and gains. Its addictive!

Plus its gonna be even sweeter with a gram of T/wk, Which is double what im using now. I'm expecting pretty dramatic things for the first month or so.

Gears cleared customs according to tracking. Thats always good news. Wont be long now....

Prob 50-60. Made gains at 40 with lowish test e. So this should be fun.

Any update?

Well, My package arrived 4-5 days ago, So transit time was very decent for an international order.

Just to be clear, the Test E from ep is fine. I would not be waking up with boners or maintaining my size/strength if it wasnt.

Based off my recent EP blast.....The Tren E was potent...I never slept, and when i did, i woke up drenched. Had to cut things short because of the sides, which by the way, i have always been able to handle. But couldnt do so on the EP line, even at a moderately low dosage.

The EP Dbol was nothing short of epic. I almost never took a day off of training while on it and kept making progress.

But...As far as running these gears now, im not going to. Ill just stash em until a later date i suppose and journalize it in the early fall or winter.

I More than likely will be starting a detailed abaXen journal in their subforum during the next week or so.

Back