• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cancer

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone find me an article that says that testosterone and/or DHT help to either prevent or keep cancer down?

Im having trouble finding one for some odd reason.

Its Masteron/DHT which helps stop the progression of estro related cancers, mainly in womens breast cancer.

Test will convert to DHT but it will also convert to estrogen and can contribute to estro related cancers. DHT would not help some guy with high psa numbers and a genetic likelihood for prostate cancer. so masteron is not an anti cancer med by any means. Just specific estro related cancers in the womensis breastasis.

Thanks bro. But i still need an article of some sort that states something of this nature.

i believe i read somewhere that men with NO testosterone or very little testosterone are at higher risk for cancer.

Could be true^ sounds plausible

but just Do a Google search on masteron+breast cancer and you'll see plenty of infos.

It proved to be inferior to tamoxifen and letro at treating breast cancer. Plus mast has too many virilizing sides for a woman to endure.

Not masteron. I need an actual article about testosterone. Not anything bodybuilder related or steroids related, only testosterone/dht

Go on PubMed and do a search. There are studies published, but I don't think you will get someone else to do your homework for you... And yes, a lack of test can cause problems. Not sure if there will be links to cancer though.

Back