TexxGears

FREE NEW Anniversary Promo

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

FREE NEW Anniversary Promo

We are celebrating 3 years this June! Everything has gone great since we started TexxGears and we are happy that you are our customers! This month starting on June 7th our celebration starts and will last all the way until the 29th.

What we are going to do is on each of these weeks is offer 3 different promos for each week.

Here you have the promo coupon you can use between Friday the 20th and Friday the 27th!

**For orders over 250 USD: **

15 orders using the promo code **HPPBRTHD**: 4 Nolvadex D Astra Zeneca for free (gift valued in 112 USD).

10 orders using the promo code **TXXBRTHD**: 5 Clomiphene Anfarm for free (gift valued in 85 USD).

You should add any of those products (or 4 Nolvadex D or 5 Clomiphene Anfarm) to the shopping cart and then write the promo code when checking out. If the site is saying the code is not valid, it means that the 15 + 10 orders with promo were already taken.

**For orders over 150 USD:**

5 first orders over 150 USD: free shipping using the promo code **333333.**

Thank you.

[TexxGears.eu](http://www.texxgears.eu)

Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This ends tomorrow. Thank you to all of those who shopped TexxGears.eu

Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!