• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

primo dosage

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
its my first time trying this steroid im running just 250mga week im planning going up to 500mg a week is this dosage any good?

Most of the vets on here would say primo at 250 mg is to low , better at 600 mg per week , or more if u can afford it ,
Good luck

thanks bro was going to run around 500mg of it im running other stuff aswell

I'm running primo ace at 500 mg with some tri tren 675 mg and test 800 mg . The primo will give u lean , hard gains but at a slower rate but quility gains Even at a calorie deficit if you are eatin clean and enough there's a reason it was Arnold's fav

thanks bro was going to run around 500mg of it im running other stuff aswell
--Hopefully you have a test base along with it?? And yes, 500-600mg will do ya good, but hopefully you have a primo source that brews @ 150-200mg/mL..otherwise that's a ton oil your gonnna have to pop.

I'm running primo ace at 500 mg with some tri tren 675 mg and test 800 mg
--Hey bro.., aren't you worried you having your test dosage too high?? Higher test levels usually diminish the effects of the Tren as they both compete for the same androgen receptors. Curious on your opinion here.

I will be using bayer primo at 400mg. I don't think it's a waste at all. Every one says that but they eat like shit and train like pussies. Thats why everyone on these boards needs over 2g of gear and stay small.

IML Gear Cream!
--Hopefully you have a test base along with it?? And yes, 500-600mg will do ya good, but hopefully you have a primo source that brews @ 150-200mg/mL..otherwise that's a ton oil your gonnna have to pop.

--Hey bro.., aren't you worried you having your test dosage too high?? Higher test levels usually diminish the effects of the Tren as they both compete for the same androgen receptors. Curious on your opinion here.
I have only ran test this way never been on low test also I always thought people lowered test and ran tren higher was to manage the sides maybe I'm wrong

I have only ran test this way never been on low test also I always thought people lowered test and ran tren higher was to manage the sides maybe I'm wrong

Yeah..was asking cuz I did my first Tren run not too long ago. I did a ton of research because of all scarey side effects you hear about. Interestingly, I noticed a trend appear In most of what I was reading. The trend suggested to run higher Tren with lower Test dosages. By doing so, eliminates the competition between Tren amd Test for your receptors and allows the Tren to do all the "heavy lifting". The testosterone is just there to minimize sides and libido issues. Of course, im fully aware...we r all different, but if you've never researched this...you should check it out.

I will be using bayer primo at 400mg. I don't think it's a waste at all. Every one says that but they eat like shit and train like pussies. Thats why everyone on these boards needs over 2g of gear and stay small.

Lmao! Bushy speaks the truth! :lol:

ok I might just keep it for a different cycle and get more and run around 500mg

lotsof gear is underdosed today that's why people run like 2g of gear is because there really on running 1gramlol

im on test aswell around 1g a week

tren and mast bioth250mg aweek also my plan was to restrict calories alil more and bump them both up to 500mg for few week then com off I think il th primo then and wont waste it!

and I don't need reminding about tren lol its a love hate iv had al the fucked up nightmares I iv started self medicating shall we say to stop the dreams hha but its making me a bit groggy

Thats post of the week, no question!

Primo is for the experienced fellas that can accept results in smaller increments but know how to value the increments. I

il keep it for another cycle just running test and eq right now

Back