• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Test Cyp Vs Test E

IML Gear Cream!
Are you freaking kidding me! I gave you the exact number in the email you sent that said order number. YOU DID NOT ASK FOR CLARIFICATION ON THE NUMBER. But asked for pictures of the infection and vials. That is AFTER you already agreed to a replacement. I was out of town until today and emailed you my info this morning! You are a complete liar! I have been extremely polite and was just looking for a resolution. This is the absolutely worst service and your very negitive response on here should be enough to let anyone know not to do work with you. You have absolutely said you dont believe me from the beginning. I have never had issues UNTIL NOW AND THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL ORDER FROM YOU.

This is the last email you sent me--that i responded to this morning.... I am over this bull...... ===========================

Ok. so just please do the following:

-email/send a pic. of your infection for us to evaluate what's up (our 1st case)
-email/send a pic of those vials you ordered from us

-email your addy for this agreed resend

So the resend will be on the way right away .. OK ?

Thank you as well

I wanted to follow up on this... PSL did take care of this issue. I still cant say if the issue I had was due to a bad product or some sort of weird allergic reaction but after some clarification, PSL very happily took care of the issue. The replacement (a different product) has worked perfectly. Since PLS was kind enough to replace the product with something different, as I was concerned about having the same issue, I DON'T know what caused the reaction I had but it is great to know that once specifics were sorted out, PLS stood behind their product, regardless of the cause.

I wanted to follow up on this... PSL did take care of this issue. I still cant say if the issue I had was due to a bad product or some sort of weird allergic reaction but after some clarification, PSL very happily took care of the issue. The replacement (a different product) has worked perfectly. Since PLS was kind enough to replace the product with something different, as I was concerned about having the same issue, I DON'T know what caused the reaction I had but it is great to know that once specifics were sorted out, PLS stood behind their product, regardless of the cause.
Thank you for taking the time to come back and update everyone brother. Takes some solid integrity to do so. We hate to end things on a bad note. While I was not directly involved in this, I'm glad it could all be worked out in the end for you. Thanks again :)

I'm still using the EP Test E replacement batch that PSL sent me for the yellow Test E that i had which was clearly bad, this new clear batch like the Test CYP feels like its working great, my insurance got all messed up for a while but is finally back so i should get bloods soon, doing 300mg of Clear EP Test E 1x every 6 days.

I have had ZERO Problems with any PSL Products. I have nothing but great things to say about PSL. Only place I will ever get my gear from.

Back