• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Physique After Sex

aviator21

Juicin Pilot
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed their physique after sex? I'm on a test, tren cycle, and just noticed my body is soo much tighter, and defined after sex. I'm guessing just the cardio involved? It's a considerable difference from before and after. I even feel slightly stronger/bigger afterwards. Just an observation, and curious on the comments. :D

I look best after tanning.

After sex I'm usually in the fridge binging on left overs.

I look best after tanning.

After sex I'm usually in the fridge binging on left overs.

LOL! Actually fell asleep next to the freezer many years ago when I left the door open to cool off.

Sex can be fun when you are running AAS, especially tren....but I'm all about the "wham bam thank you mam". My cardio is SHIT on tren....I just want to get off and fall asleep. No crazy creative sex, no cuddling, nada. As soon as I get off....so do the lights. I have to try and concentrate on falling asleep....and it's much harder now that I no longer take Rozerem to sleep.

As far as how I look after sex? The same as when I just swam a couple laps...my abs and obliques are bulging more so than all other muscles, IMHO.

/V

That's because it is a work out, your using all your muscles...nice and pumped afterwards.

And I might add you'r feeling great too, cause those endorphins are in high gear and zooming.

Try eatting arabic food (deboned chicken and rice pilaf) about an hour or two hours before hand. Tren makes me last on command and my girl doesn't like getting off too quick, so after building up her climax for an hour or more I'll be shredded with veins throughout my core. It's nasty looking but cool as fuck

Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed their physique after sex? I'm on a test, tren cycle, and just noticed my body is soo much tighter, and defined after sex. I'm guessing just the cardio involved? It's a considerable difference from before and after. I even feel slightly stronger/bigger afterwards. Just an observation, and curious on the comments. :D

He's a lucky guy

I look at myself in the mirror after jerking off. My left forearm is bigger than flex Lewis

Try eatting arabic food (deboned chicken and rice pilaf) about an hour or two hours before hand. Tren makes me last on command and my girl doesn't like getting off too quick, so after building up her climax for an hour or more I'll be shredded with veins throughout my core. It's nasty looking but cool as fuck

I'm the same way on tren. I have to get my girl to tell me to finish. I think it's an added benefit to tren. I love it.

I'm the same way on tren. I have to get my girl to tell me to finish. I think it's an added benefit to tren. I love it.
Add some TADA in and you will be g2g.

I want to pass out after sex. It is really hard not to fall asleep, so checking myself out in the mirror isn't on my to do list.

Sort of related question, but does anyone have trouble cumming on gear? I am hard as a rock, and can go forever, but sometime I have to fake an orgasm just because I get frustrated. I figured it is either the gear, or something else i am taking because this has never been a problem in the past. Even blowjobs don't always get me off, and I use to nut in 5 minutes from a blowjob.

I want to pass out after sex. It is really hard not to fall asleep, so checking myself out in the mirror isn't on my to do list.

Sort of related question, but does anyone have trouble cumming on gear? I am hard as a rock, and can go forever, but sometime I have to fake an orgasm just because I get frustrated. I figured it is either the gear, or something else i am taking because this has never been a problem in the past. Even blowjobs don't always get me off, and I use to nut in 5 minutes from a blowjob.

It's great isn't it :)

It's great isn't it :)

No, it is not great. The people I am fucking start to assume that it is their fault and that I am not attracted to them. It is almost as bad as erectile dysfunction. They are begging me to cum on them and am pissed off and aggravated that I can't.

I don't jerk off anymore, and I was backed up for over 2 weeks, and it still took forever to blow a load the other night. But, on the bright side, when I did pop it went off like a fire hose.

over an hour? my wife would be like get the fuck off me and finish it your self. Not to mention I would probably drown her in sweat.

If I make it to thirty mins she has lost interest and came 20 mins ago.

IML Gear Cream!
No, it is not great. The people I am fucking start to assume that it is their fault and that I am not attracted to them. It is almost as bad as erectile dysfunction. They are begging me to cum on them and am pissed off and aggravated that I can't.

I don't jerk off anymore, and I was backed up for over 2 weeks, and it still took forever to blow a load the other night. But, on the bright side, when I did pop it went off like a fire hose.

Phew!....I thought this was a personal problem just pertaining to me?

I know the feeling well it leaves me ambivalent. I have both positive and negative feelings towards this situation....cause sometimes you just want to finish, roll over & go to sleep.

over an hour? my wife would be like get the fuck off me and finish it your self. Not to mention I would probably drown her in sweat.

If I make it to thirty mins she has lost interest and came 20 mins ago.

lol..

haha, well i like it.. dont take tren bro

On tren after sex? I get very red and oily. Like i mega dosed on Niacin and rolled around in olive oil. Plus i sound all winded...Like an obese, mouth breathing Jew with asthma.

When I was preping for my first NPC show my girl used to joke that we needed to fuck right before I stepped on stage cause I looked best right after an hour long "cardio session"...lol.

Back