• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which Is Better With Test? Aromasin Or Proviron???

Millineum Man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, in YOUR personal opinion, which is better to increase bound testosterone levels and reduce water bloat? Aromasin or Proviron? I plan on using 500-750mgs of Test a week.

They are different, so both. Aromasin for AI, proviron for free test

Aromasin

Both would be fine...pick one imo aromasin would be best with a dose 500-750 mg ew...

Two totally different compounds. For many many years, this is how I roll:

Proviron: day 1 - end of cycle
Arimadex: day 1- end of cycle
Aromasin: end of cycle to the end of PCT

It's best not to use a suicidal AI while on cycle....you do need SOME estro in your body. So come PCT time, I switch my AI and use a suicide AI like aromasin in place of my arimadex. My proviron doses are far above the normal suggested doses....wrote a long thread about it. I run it usually between 100-150mg ED. Makes me hard (both body and dick...lol) as a rock, vascularity goes up BIG time, and I dry up rather good. Even when running really high doses of AAS and 19-nors (including drol, dbol), I don't retain much water (if any). Works like a charm and I have tried dozens of methods....this works the best, hands down.

/V

agreed. 12.5mg aromasin with 50mg proviron would be optimal. proviron isnt strong enough to rely on for pure anti estro properties for most people

Two totally different compounds. For many many years, this is how I roll:

Proviron: day 1 - end of cycle
Arimadex: day 1- end of cycle
Aromasin: end of cycle to the end of PCT

It's best not to use a suicidal AI while on cycle....you do need SOME estro in your body. So come PCT time, I switch my AI and use a suicide AI like aromasin in place of my arimadex. My proviron doses are far above the normal suggested doses....wrote a long thread about it. I run it usually between 100-150mg ED. Makes me hard (both body and dick...lol) as a rock, vascularity goes up BIG time, and I dry up rather good. Even when running really high doses of AAS and 19-nors (including drol, dbol), I don't retain much water (if any). Works like a charm and I have tried dozens of methods....this works the best, hands down.

/V
How much would you use with 500-750mgs of Test E and 20-40mgs/ed of Dbol on pre-workout on training days?

Back