• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some advise

bossman5000

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'M 41 weight 250 height 6"2 been working hard at the gym. I was thinking about trying some gear but really don't know what would be best since their so many different types to use. I'm wanting to get stronger and get more cut up just looking for some good advise.

Check out the 'anabolic zone' there is a page about first cycle. That should teach you the very basics about how to run a first safe cycle. Then start a new thread, as you obviously are not educated at all on the subject

Before embarking on using gear I would ask how is your diet? How about your BF %. If you have a good clean base then you will see the results you are wanting but trying to stack on muscle over fat really is never going to get you to your mark. Eating clean, getting plenty of sleep and traning hard will get you closer than you think. I would recomend that you do a lot more reading and research before you start buying anything.

Test E or C at 500mg a week would be a good start. You can start lower than that and work your way up to 500mg a week. Split the dose into two bi weekly injections and you are going to need to research AI's like Aromasin and Arimidex to keep your E levels under control. PCT if you want but lots of guys blast and cruise so I say do your homeowrk and read, research and seek out your questions.

Back