• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie Lady- Supplement questions

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hiya! Hoping I'm in the right spot.
Read the New Member posts.
I've had some recent life changes that kicked in some serious lack of motivation. What is the best recommendation to give me a little more spark and help burn and build leaner.
Ephedrine used to work great for ME. A little intimidated asking questions so hopefully don't sound like a total dope.
I've been weight lifting since I was 15 and kept in the gym until this recent roller coaster of life. My goals? Lose a little, gain lean muscle. BIG BIG goal? Do a Figure Competition once I get my motivation back on track for that sort of training. I'm very serious in the gym and don't use housewife weights. When I get back in, I can get back to 15-20 pull ups pretty quickly. I am an Equestrian (Dressage and Jumping), so stay fairly muscled do to that, and "farm" strong from handling the feed bags and hay bales.
I'm rambling from nerves. Thank you for any input or re-direction. :D

~Mary

You might want to check out Osta from IronMagLabs. Several female members have ran it and logged it at IML's forum and loved the leaning effect.

Before I even read the post we need pics to help you more efficiently thanks. You had me at "farm strong"....:heart:

Def look into the reviews and logs as mentioned above make sure your stats, diet and nutrition is in check. There are several to read about. Also far as fb goes, check into this. I've been using it now for three weeks and find it to be one of the strongest ones out. Their pre workout Stimaholic is insane in terms of pumps and energy. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-phenadrol-60-capsules.html

Yikes..forgot to check back on here! REALLY hate self pix. :p

I need to get new pix. Most of the ones I have are either on a horse or some weird angel selfie.
Farm strong..able to toss 60lb hay bales from truck to hay shed like nothing and carry 50lb bags of feed easy and get back and arms yanked by 1000+ pound animals daily. Lol I also found out, I don't work well in none horsey establishments i.e., bar-tending where my first reaction to butt grabs are elbow to the butt grabber(knee jerk reaction to potential bites from horses or run over moments). Needless to say, that didn't work.

Couple of days ago. Photo for someone wanting to see size of me by horse to make sure he was the height I said. Lol:
1002365_10151821307729434_308162255_n.jpg

This was from a couple weeks ago testing out web cam(which sux). I have since tanned so..shhh.

287715_10150328049534434_1887605_o.jpg

This was from year before and where I want to get again.

34166_442496184433_3798881_n.jpg

Last edited:
Any specific advice you're seeking? looks like you know what to do. you just have to go do it.

IML Gear Cream!
Why don't you just ephedrine if it worked great for you?

She said "used to" so either its not available to her or she has a tolerance. Maybe she can clarify what she meant, because eca works great, as well as albuterol and even better clenbuterol if the sides can be tolerated.

Urrrg I hate windows PCs. Had to re-do this post three times now.
I don't know if ephedra likes me any more. I took it 15-20 years ago and now when I do, I get tingly skin. Not hot, just prickly in a not great feeling way.
Haha farm strong indeed! Able to toss 60lb bales and carry 50lb feed bags easy peazy.
I do know what to do, but looking for a way to expedite things..sort of make up for lazy ass poor me my life isn't behaving last few months. ;)

Urrrg I hate windows PCs. Had to re-do this post three times now.
I don't know if ephedra likes me any more. I took it 15-20 years ago and now when I do, I get tingly skin. Not hot, just prickly in a not great feeling way.
Haha farm strong indeed! Able to toss 60lb bales and carry 50lb feed bags easy peazy.
I do know what to do, but looking for a way to expedite things..sort of make up for lazy ass poor me my life isn't behaving last few months. ;)

I hate ephedra, it makes me feel weird. However, I do love stimulants! pre WO drinks like jack3d, Mr Hyde and craze was my favorite, maybe you should try an OTC product like that, they are inexpensive, taste pretty good and they get your energy levels UP!@

Back