• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron last 3 weeks

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm doing

Test E 350mg 01-12
Deca 250mg 02-10
EQ 200mg 02-10
Adex .5mg 2x week (monday and Thursdays)

Goal was to stay lean and full.

I have 20 tabs of proviron 25mg wondering if it would be worth running it weeks 9-12 to harden up a bit more.
I'll probably bump up the test E to 400mg the last 2 weeks as well when dropping the deca and EQ just to get as much as I can out of it.
Thoughts?

If you just have 20 tabs of proviron it might be worth it to use them during the PCT. That's not enough proviron to really get any hardening result IMO. You are talking 100mg to get something like that.

Even at 50mg per dat that's only 10 days worth. Run it as you wait for a pct. Start a couple of days after last shot of Test. 25mg every 12 hours.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

3wks at 20mg isnt much. 50mg last 3-4wks would be best option. if you ant grab more than i would save it

Buy more and run it properly!

Gonna try and get another package and run it at 50mgs for 3 weeks, might even take my Test E for one extra week this way the deca has some extra time to clear and i get the most out of the prov/test. Gonna bump my Test E up to 400mg around week 9. Thanks guys.

Back