• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ZOO Tests IronMag Research's Clen

ZOO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was privileged enough to have received a bottle of Clenbuterol from IronMag Research to test. I will be observing the effects Clenbuterol has on lipolysis.

Info on myself
6'1" at 247.8 lbs
Macros (approximate): 3.5-4k calories at 40% protein, 25% carbs, and 35% fat.
3yta9yny.jpg

zudasuta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am testing clen post workout. At only 50mcg of clen yesterday, the effects were noticeable. It's been a long time since I've seen legitimate clen.

Woke up at 245.3 lbs.

Thank you for the feedback brother!

Geezus. I woke up at 239.6 lbs

50mcg proved to still be potent. I may test 50mcg one more day before increasing dosing. The 1ml syringe that was included sure makes exact measurements much easier.

Whats up mr zoooo im in for nudez..err uhh ...I mean this great research log. Hope it goes smooth bro.

Whats up mr zoooo im in for nudez..err uhh ...I mean this great research log. Hope it goes smooth bro.

Thank you. Nudes will be posted periodically.

IML Gear Cream!
Keeping my weight at a steady 240. I don't want to drop too quickly. 80mcg proved to be more profound than 50mcg. The infamous "shakes" were observed at this dose for the past few days.

Testing dose been increased to 100mcg. Despite a weekend of refeeding/cheating, weight has dropped to 237.3 as of this morning.

For anybody following, is there an advantage to dosing twice a day rather than in one shot? It probably doesn't matter but I like feedback.

235.6 lbs this morning. So far there is no apparent loss in strength or muscle.

235.3 lbs

I've divided dosing into 60mcg Clen and 50mcg T3 in the am and then 60mcg Clen and 50mcg T3 in the evening.

Lookin tighter alteady

Lookin tighter alteady
Thanks, bro. This is quality stuff. I'm still recomping nicely. I'm taking this week off from researching to allow receptor up regulation

IML Gear Cream!
I will resume updates Monday when research commences again.

So I started back at testing 30mcg twice a day. I can't believe it but the 30mcg showed signs of shakiness. Just goes to show what legitimate clenbuterol is suppose to behave like. Admittedly I've been eating a little more than I should, but I'm so hungry all the time lol

Apparently I can't control my emotional eating but I still look pretty good imo lol
ejetaran.jpg

sTILL SEXY AS A MOTHER FUCKKA

sTILL SEXY AS A MOTHER FUCKKA
Just cuz my shoulders lol.

Well I started my new job yesterday. Looks like I'll be dieting down again. The job/routine inadvertently places me on a strict eating and training schedule, which is to my benefit. Maybe I won't be a fat lard at the end of this after all haha.

Strength is phenomenal even though I dropped tren well over a week ago. I hit 7 reps with 110s on seated shoulder press. Constantly hitting 355x5 on bench. Clen potency is surprisingly strong despite having m tested it for a long period.

This probably isn't the most exciting log but I will be posting a final review shortly, which I hope will be found useful.

Your whole log has been useful Zoo. Research logs are of great importance to those searching for quality. Thanks for all your feedback so far brother

I am testing clen post workout. At only 50mcg of clen yesterday, the effects were noticeable. It's been a long time since I've seen legitimate clen.

Woke up at 245.3 lbs.

I have been running there cen and t3 for a weknow and I can tell ya,it oks,now up to 150 mcg of clen daily and running there t3 it works period!!

Back