• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca and Npp in same cycle?

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone done Deca and Npp in the same cycle?

They are the same thing, npp is just fast acting so you could run the npp the first few weeks until deca kicks in.

Actually I ran Deca first then ran Npp in tandem with the deca. Now I am wanting to run my npp high dosage and I will run out before I my cycle is up unless I lower the npp some and add deca to fill the gap. So 700mg npp weekly. 250mg deca weekly.

I know be easier to by more gear but trying to use up what I got right now.. Cause I am a broke ass right now.

how much test are you running with that gram of Nandrolone? also aren't you trying to do a pretty hardcore cut? I feel like those gears at those doses would be better served in a bulk. If your running a calorie deficit isn't the gear just supposed to keep you from muscle wasting? and I'm not sure that those doses would do a better job of that than lower doses. I just don't want you throwing your gear down the drain especially if you don't have a bunch of money right now.

Maybe a smarter guy than I could chime in and give an opinion

I am running 400mg test p and 250mg of test cyp. I am also running 350mg of tren a and 700mg of Tren e.
Yes I am cutting but I really have to bulk at the same time to fill the loose skin.
I have been doing pretty well on the current cycle. All but I might not be eating enough now I feel sick to my stomach all the time now. Its like doing too many abs and legs in the same day with the feeling of needing to take a shit.

Yep I dont want to waste gear so I am trying to keep it in check. I know with this cycle I have gained size and the belly is going away I will change my claories up when the fat has gone. Right now I think it mostly feeding off it.

400mg Prop
250mg cyp
350mg tren a
700mg tren e
700mg npp
250mg deca

A week???? holy shiz:hair:... anything else in there?

400mg Prop
250mg cyp
350mg tren a
700mg tren e
700mg npp
250mg deca

A week???? holy shiz:hair:... anything else in there?

Some t3 100mg, tada and good old AI. I also do noopeet keeps my mind sharp. I feel better than I have in years.
I do take ibuprofen 800 like candy to.
We will see my cycle will end sept 1 and if it works fat ass is going and BIG MF came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some t3 100mg, tada and good old AI. I also do noopeet keeps my mind sharp. I feel better than I have in years.
I do take ibuprofen 800 like candy to.
We will see my cycle will end sept 1 and if it works fat ass is going and BIG MF came back.

Dam man that is a hefty cycle for sure... keep us posted on that.. how long are you running it(basically when did it start)?

Running for 18 weeks total. Then I will go back to blast for couple weeks then cruise.

IML Gear Cream!
:daydream: keep us posted on you progress. My dick would need life support if that was me. Any sides so far?

Why are you running all the different esters? No need to run all the short esters. Dose the longer esters higher and pin less.

Wait a sec, did you say after 18 weeks of this you were going to "blast " for 2 weeks. Whats your idea of a blast ?

Why are you running all the different esters? No need to run all the short esters. Dose the longer esters higher and pin less.

x2

Deca = long ester
npp = short

I dont understand why you need to run both really.

x2

Deca = long ester
npp = short

I dont understand why you need to run both really.

I don't know about you guys but I don't really buy cycles. Just gear I plan to use at one point or another. He might do the same and just be throwing together what he has. Other than pinning frequency I don't see a difference though.

I changed cycle up after I started due to not havering some gear I got stiffed on. I also planned to only run tren but that would only give me half of what I wanted.

If your running a calorie deficit isn't the gear just supposed to keep you from muscle wasting? and I'm not sure that those doses would do a better job of that than lower doses. I just don't want you throwing your gear down the drain especially if you don't have a bunch of money right now.
Then why do competitive bodybuilders do such high doses in contest preparation, when they are cutting?

Then why do competitive bodybuilders do such high doses in contest preparation, when they are cutting?
Are you asking a question of my question......and you left out at the bottom where I asked for someone smarter to chime in.. I'm not a competitive bber and honestly don't know what they do or why. I just gave my understanding of it and expressed my uncertainty....

Seems overly complicated but if you're getting what you want out of it keep on keeping on.

I do believe you would make the same progress with just test and tren.

Seems overly complicated but if you're getting what you want out of it keep on keeping on.

I do believe you would make the same progress with just test and tren.

Yes tren and test last time worked well. I dropped some inches and was tighter. But sadly no size increase. I personal don't care if get stronger not my bag anymore. I am running the npp and deca for the bulk and tren for the cut. I feel I am in it to far now to stop and rethink so might as well see who it runs out.

Back