• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do fat people really enjoy being gross? The ones that are capable of exericising.

IML Gear Cream!
21a8d5cc341b15d8228ba8dd1100d217.jpg

Not 9% at all lol and do you even lift weights? What a joke? All that talk and thats what you look like? Cmon man get real. Your bf is over 10% maybe even over 15%, what do you weigh 120lbs?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Not 9% at all lol and do you even lift weights? What a joke? All that talk and thats what you look like? Cmon man get real. Your bf is over 10% maybe even over 15%, what do you weigh 120lbs?

Yes I lift weights but only for about 3 months.

you posted the pic so ill be nice... You bf was obviously tested with calipers. and your not 9%... but congrats on losing all that weight and your are clearly not a whale either... now quit making all these stoopid threads.... focus on getting some muscles your a long way away from making any girl cream there pants by looking at you.

you posted the pic so ill be nice... You bf was obviously tested with calipers. and your not 9%... but congrats on losing all that weight and your are clearly not a whale either... now quit making all these stoopid threads.... focus on getting some muscles your a long way away from making any girl cream there pants by looking at you.

Calipers said 9 %. Lets be realistic here. Im more than likely around 12-13 %.

Also take in account that photo was taken with a phone on a camera so the quality is not gonna be HD.

Calipers said 9 %. Lets be realistic here. Im more than likely around 12-13 %.

If you want to be realistic here is heavy at 15%...you are not leaner than him at all.

attachment.php

If you want to be realistic here is heavy at 15%...you are not leaner than him at all.

attachment.php
NO way is that 15 % . Muscle definition Is not possible like that at 15 %. He is more on the lines of about 9 % - 10 %

Last edited:
NO way is that 15 % . Muscle definition Is not possible like that at 15 %. He is more on the lines of about 9 % - 10 %

you have been lifting for 3 months how do you know whats possible when it comes to muscle definition. :roflmao:

I would love to be like heavy at 15%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting thank you for sharing. I guess I was wrong. I bet you Im probably right around 15-16 % body fat. Which is nothing to be ashamed of.

And no a doctor did not measure me. I did with calipers.

Interesting thank you for sharing. I guess I was wrong. I bet you Im probably right around 15-16 % body fat. Which is nothing to be ashamed of.

NO beached whale here. I just got my bodyfat measured by my doctor. 9% motherfucker is what I am. Up your ass skinny fucker. I can lift more than you by the way!

Seriously..... why lie???? no one here cares about your BF.:coffee:

By the way Heavy is in great shape. He has the stuff that women would run into the bathroom over. Not gay just being honest here.

Cause I was talking shit. Plain and simple. Trying to get a rise out of people for entertainment.

And yeah I fucked up the Caliper reading. Lets be honest.

you could have but calipers aren't accurate at all..... fat does not just reside under your skin in the human body. which is all calipers measure.

you could have but calipers aren't accurate at all..... fat does not just reside under your skin in the human body. which is all calipers measure.

So I possibly could have gotten an honest reading from what Calipers measure. Oh ok I See. No matter what I won't be using them again. Im upset I wasted my money.

:lol: young grasshopper. Don't be hating on chubs .....

Heavy was hoisted out of his wheelchair with piano wires for that pic.

And LivingToLearn gets points for at least posting his pics, where as 96% of you do not.

IML Gear Cream!
No points from me, this guy was talking shit, lying, etc. Then posts his pic and reneges on what he said. You have only been working out 3 months and you "know it all" and have been trying to put people down, etc. Let's see how long you last lifting and how much progress you make.

^^^exactly^^.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy was hoisted out of his wheelchair with piano wires for that pic.

And LivingToLearn gets points for at least posting his pics, where as 96% of you do not.

I like the young ones too. So full of spunk.

I am sorry Rambo and to everyone else that I was a prick too. I will not post anything cocky unless I turn out like Heavy. If I get to that point one day I think I would have earned the right to brag a little :)

Do fat people really enjoying being slobs? The ones that are perfectly capable of working out but choose not to?

Your thoughts?

They have to know they look like shit. All they have to do is change their lifestyle but they choose not to. They would rather look like a beached whale and let people see them stuff their fat faces with junk food. They are like the plague. Just disgusting and really aggravating when you know that working out and eating right is not that difficult to do. This is not in reference to people who are overweight due to some disease. This is geared towards the fat people who sit on their ass all day long and feed their faces with food and pop and beer.
You really should shut the fuck up before someone else shuts you up you fucking doochebag with lips.

Heavy drinks lots of beer, he actually drank during that contest where he got to the pic you see above you drooled over, so I don't understand your point.

Shit I was an alcoholic last year, drinking day and night. I realized I had a problem and quit. Again I don't see your point?

the more pics I see around here, the better I feel about myself.........:coffee:

Back